What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

QUOTE (Janie @ Sep 17 2011, 11:09 PM)
QUOTE (Babycat @ Sep 17 2011, 06:12 AM)
QUOTE (Your_Lion @ Sep 17 2011, 01:28 PM)
QUOTE (Janie @ Sep 17 2011, 04:25 AM)
Almost got into a head-on car crash this morning.

Nothing like going 60mph staring down a car being driven by someone with a death wish in your lane going the wrong way heading straight at you doing the same speed and forcing you to pull over onto a dirt road while your two-year-old watches in the backseat.

Yeeeeesh ohmy.gif Sounds like a close one...glad you're both alright

^This. Are you both okay, Janie? hug2.gif

We're fine. At least I had a spot to pull over. If this had happened in any other stretch of road, I hate to think of what could have happened.

The crazy driver was trying to speed past four cars in front of him by getting into my lane.

idiots like that need a visit from a state trooper! get a plate number and report them for driving recklessly. explain you have children in your vehicle and you were nearly hit. that does get the attention of a statey! ESPECIALLY if it's in a no passing zone!

ranton.gif Dang blasted flaming FB username/password @&$%! No matter what I try, I just can't get it to do what I want! If it's not one thing it's another! First name - check, surname (well, middle name) - check, username - don't wanna know! How do I verify my account? My email address? Sure - tried that - don't wanna know! "You have not set your username"! Give up! rantoff.gif

Anyone wants to add me, write, just look for Lin Jane. My pic has my Solar Federalist mini badge as it wouldn't accept my sparkly kitty for being too small...

Thank you. b_sigh.gif

QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ Sep 17 2011, 11:18 PM)
QUOTE (Janie @ Sep 17 2011, 11:09 PM)
QUOTE (Babycat @ Sep 17 2011, 06:12 AM)
QUOTE (Your_Lion @ Sep 17 2011, 01:28 PM)
QUOTE (Janie @ Sep 17 2011, 04:25 AM)
Almost got into a head-on car crash this morning.

Nothing like going 60mph staring down a car being driven by someone with a death wish in your lane going the wrong way heading straight at you doing the same speed and forcing you to pull over onto a dirt road while your two-year-old watches in the backseat.

Yeeeeesh ohmy.gif Sounds like a close one...glad you're both alright

^This. Are you both okay, Janie? hug2.gif

We're fine. At least I had a spot to pull over. If this had happened in any other stretch of road, I hate to think of what could have happened.

The crazy driver was trying to speed past four cars in front of him by getting into my lane.

idiots like that need a visit from a state trooper! get a plate number and report them for driving recklessly. explain you have children in your vehicle and you were nearly hit. that does get the attention of a statey! ESPECIALLY if it's in a no passing zone!

Holy shit, no kidding! I'd have called and reported them; just giving the location and description of the vehicle can sometimes spur the police to go check things out, especially if they are having a slow day.

Did Connor learn some new words? laugh.gif

Just a shit hole day. Got three different spouts of shitty news.

Ugh. My life is eh . I want it to be yay.

Sighhhhhhh.

sad.gif

QUOTE (ridertoo98 @ Sep 20 2011, 01:54 PM)
Havin to get up 1/2hr earlier to get the kid to the bus stop.6:20 to catch the bus..WTH!!! Just what I need 1/2 hr less sleep.

Crikey! that's early. What time does school start and how long is the journey..?

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Sep 20 2011, 04:12 PM)
People don't really listen, or care, for the most part.

I do. And I appreciate the sentiments in the other thread. hug2.gif

But yeah, I know what you mean. They listen with one ear and offer up trite responses. Sometimes you'd almost prefer they just say, "You know, save your breath because I don't give a shit."

QUOTE (Mara @ Sep 20 2011, 04:12 PM)

But yeah, I know what you mean. They listen with one ear and offer up trite responses. Sometimes you'd almost prefer they just say, "You know, save your breath because I don't give a shit."

Anytime, K. And I know there are a precious few people who DO care, like you. The problem is, most everyone who cares lives far away.

People around here? I'm sick of them.

hug2.gif Thanks for caring - feeling is mutual.

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Sep 20 2011, 10:17 PM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Sep 20 2011, 04:12 PM)

Anytime, K. And I know there are a precious few people who DO care, like you. The problem is, most everyone who cares lives far away.

People around here? I'm sick of them.

hug2.gif Thanks for caring - feeling is mutual.

hug2.gif I care. hug2.gif

What pissed me off yesterday? My window at school was down half an inch for the heat, and someone hangered the window, and took my ipod. I was worried because there was also a $100 stereo, $150 subs, and $500 laptop in the car. Would've been off the charts if they would've taken any of that stuff.

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Sep 20 2011, 09:56 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Sep 20 2011, 03:12 PM)

hug2.gif because I can do those at least, even from far away!

First, someone checks my blog often?

It's true.

QUOTE (Janie @ Sep 21 2011, 02:39 PM)
Ever have one of those days? I'm having one, right now. Today is one of those days.

ME TOO!! I was a bitch all morning. Everything has been buggin da f**k outta me!!!

angry.gif

Grrrrrrrrrr

My email isn't working and I couldn't tell the person I bought the Rush goodies from that the stuff got here. And my lamp's trying to blow up (I unplugged it), Facebook's all different, and I can't tell if persononhere is criticizing Rush more, or me for (in his opinion) not understanding them. I should let this go before it gets me in trouble, and I probably won't.

The drive to work that normally takes 20 - 25 minutes took over an hour this morning. The first email I read when I did finally get here was to tell me that my son did not go to math tutorial yesterday even though he told me he did. My car payment didn't process correctly, so now it's showing as being late. My mom is already calling me, bitching. Work is kicking my ass. And, since work's so busy, I can't email all day with a friend who now says I'm ignoring them....

Shouldn't have even gotten out of bed this morning. wacko.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Sep 22 2011, 09:51 AM)
The drive to work that normally takes 20 - 25 minutes took over an hour this morning. The first email I read when I did finally get here was to tell me that my son did not go to math tutorial yesterday even though he told me he did. My car payment didn't process correctly, so now it's showing as being late. My mom is already calling me, bitching. Work is kicking my ass. And, since work's so busy, I can't email all day with a friend who now says I'm ignoring them....

Shouldn't have even gotten out of bed this morning. wacko.gif

Oh jeez. Sorry sis. hug2.gif

I have no clue where I put my paycheck

and

I had a biopsy today and it hurt like hell (AND i'm not saying where!)

maybe that's where my paycheck is... tongue.gif

QUOTE (librarian @ Sep 22 2011, 05:21 PM)
I have no clue where I put my paycheck
and
I had a biopsy today and it hurt like hell (AND i'm not saying where!)

maybe that's where my paycheck is... tongue.gif

If you had that biopsy where I think you had it, I know what you mean - that REALLY freaking hurts!