What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

So, I went into the doctor for pre-Ireland stuff and it turned out I had an ear infection. Okay, got on antibiotics. I seemed fine.

Now I'm sick again with a bronchial infection and I'm back on antibiotics. Worst part is I'm taking PRAXIS exams (took two yesterday, two more this week) so my stress levels are high and then I have Ireland coming up. I just don't want to be sick on a plane. Gr.

I almost had a freak out session on the husband yesterday because I want to get back into my exercise routine but it's not happening. I was *this close* to demanding a part-time nanny, maid and landscaper. I'm exhausted.

ETA: Damn, it feels good to vent.

Edited by Janie

I'm not pissed at all, I'm just very, very sad.

I found out today that my horse has sever tendonitis in her back left foot and broke a small bone in her back left foot that has calcified (and is slowly trying to get out, similar to an abscess). The vet initially thought she foundered, but in one sense I'd take that over the tendonitis.

Basically it was an awful, awful day. sad.gif In fact, I was told apart from walking she will never be rideable again (which... my farrier, who has saved many horses from worse things, said may not be true). I just don't want her to be in pain. I spent basically all of today crying.

Woke up at reg workday time, mindset to go in . Thruned on the news and found out it was Sat!! I work too much,but glad I am working.

QUOTE (CMWriter @ May 7 2011, 10:53 PM)
HIGH HEELS. I'm at prom and my feet are killing me. Taking a break to recuperate. wacko.gif

It's times like this where I'm glad I'm a guy and never have to worry about wearing heels cool.gif

also,

>at prom

>posting on trf

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn207/Xanadu93/rainbowdashwhy.jpg

My wife

Fucken just say no, ok? don't go into hysterics n shit, like the idiots I deal with on a daily basis..lemme think about it...SUNDAYS An EFINNG DOLLAR lemme think about it n ask my wife DUDE YOU ARE A BIKER! I know she holds the purse strings....AND YOUR SACK TOO!

anyway

The paper had a very moving story (for me anyway) about a Captain who was an RN who was hit by mortar fire in Afghanistan, didn't see it coming, was decorated for it

and buried with full honors on National Nurses Day

Diane's an RN too, and supports the troops, hates the war. I simply ask if she's got time to swing by my location, (only two blocks outta her way) pick up extra copies of the paper for her workmates...and the Sunday ad bundles they're absolutely apeshit over

AND MY HEAD'S HANDED TO ME ONNA F ING PLATTER

FOR NOTHING

JUST

SAY

NO

SORRY

CAN'T DO IT

I'mma big boy n understand

and save us both some f ing grief and shit!

Edited by BeOhBe Bob

QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ May 7 2011, 11:16 PM)
My wife

Fucken just say no, ok? don't go into hysterics n shit, like the idiots I deal with on a daily basis..lemme think about it...SUNDAYS An EFINNG DOLLAR lemme think about it n ask my wife DUDE YOU ARE A BIKER! I know she holds the purse strings....AND YOUR SACK TOO!

anyway

The paper had a very moving story (for me anyway) about a Captain who was an RN who was hit by mortar fire in Afghanistan, didn't see it coming, was decorated for it

Diane's an RN too, and supports the troops, hates the war. I simply ask if she's got time to swing by my location, pick up extra copies of the paper for her workmates...and the Sunday ad bundles they're absolutely apeshit over

FOR NOTHING

JUST
SAY
NO
SORRY
CAN'T DO IT

hey Christine

Maybe wifey oughta go to work in high heels too huh? then she'd have a reason

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Three specific things happened while driving today that pissed me off...

1. Four incidents of others not using turning signal and making me wait

2. Three incidents of people pulling out into traffic and going slow

3. Numerous instances where people were driving 10 miles under speed limit

angry.gif

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ May 7 2011, 10:05 PM)
HIGH HEELS. I'm at prom and my feet are killing me. Taking a break to recuperate. wacko.gif

It's times like this where I'm glad I'm a guy and never have to worry about wearing heels cool.gif

also,

>at prom

>posting on trf

D:

Ponies! Whaat.

Okay, I was just posting 'cause I stepped outside for a breath of fresh air and felt I needed to do something productive. (Complaining on TRF =/= productive, but oh well.) I took like thirty seconds and went back on the dance floor. tongue.gif Give me a break.

Yeah, would've worn flats, but the dress just looked so much better with heels. At least, to me it did. Short dresses, flats or heels. Long dresses, heels or BUST! (Sometimes, I kind of hate the fashion industry.)

I am wearing tennis shoes to after-prom, though. Thankfully it's casual dress and at a bowling alley.

QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ May 7 2011, 11:18 PM)
QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ May 7 2011, 11:16 PM)
My wife

Fucken just say no, ok? don't go into hysterics n shit, like the idiots I deal with on a daily basis..lemme think about it...SUNDAYS An EFINNG DOLLAR  lemme think about it n ask my wife  DUDE YOU ARE A BIKER!  I know she holds the purse strings....AND YOUR SACK TOO!

anyway

Diane's an RN too, and supports the troops, hates the war.  I simply ask if she's got time to swing by my location, pick up extra copies of the paper for her workmates...and the Sunday ad bundles they're absolutely apeshit over

FOR NOTHING

JUST
SAY
NO
SORRY
CAN'T DO IT

hey Christine

Maybe wifey oughta go to work in high heels too huh? then she'd have a reason

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Am I the only one who doesn't get this? huh.gif

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ May 8 2011, 03:05 AM)

also,

>at prom

>posting on trf

You're a guy, Xanny? Then what's with the fruity rainbow ponies? unsure.gif laugh.gif

Christine, I hope those heels aren't too high - don't ruin your feet, will you? wink.gif trink39.gif

Edit: And as for the thread topic:

That flies are now apparently immune to Raid.

And that I was too soft to let the damn thing suffocate when I finally caught it.

Edited by Jaye

QUOTE (sullysue @ May 11 2011, 09:26 AM)
AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG.........

angry.gif wacko.gif sad.gif eh.gif rage.gif

Been there, sis.

hug2.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ May 11 2011, 10:39 AM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ May 11 2011, 09:26 AM)
AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG.........

angry.gif  wacko.gif  sad.gif  eh.gif  rage.gif

Been there, sis.

hug2.gif

Blah!!! It's been wave after wave of bullcrap the past few weeks. I'm sick of smiling and saying it's all good. angry.gif It isn't. It's bullshit. angry.gif

I have poison ivy on my arms

AND

one of my cheeks (and I'm not saying which one or where laugh.gif )

So, I'm landscaping our backyard and had the husband try and help me pivot a massively huge and heavy retaining wall boulder. As he's standing there trying to channel the engineer in him and breaking out the slide rule and working some sort of wizard nerd magic on graph paper, I attempt to move this thing by myself. Then I hear him say...

"JESUS! Stop doing that, you're almost 40 for god's sake, you'll hurt yourself!"

Oh god. I am almost 40. I don't feel it. I certainly don't act it. I wasn't having a problem with turning 40 but for some reason to hear those words out loud, really shook me. scared.gif