What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Apr 12 2011, 02:44 PM)
While I was feeding my 3 month old daughter, she spit up all over me. I took her up to her room and put her in clean clothes and I changed my tee shirt. Then I finished feeding her the rest of her bottle. I figured I'd give her a little more to replace what she threw up...which caused her to spit up even more violently all over herself and me. So, I had to change her clothes again as well as mine. angry.gif

I should have just left her alone. laugh.gif

See a few posts ahead of yours - you and Barney ought to get together with the kids! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Apr 12 2011, 09:43 PM)
Nate2112's "funny story" angry.gif

Again, I ask...

http://files.sharenator.com/U_Mad_Bro_RE_Do_you_have_to_have_the_last_word-s469x428-137106.jpg

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Apr 12 2011, 10:07 PM)
QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Apr 12 2011, 09:43 PM)
Nate2112's "funny story" angry.gif

Again, I ask...

http://files.sharenator.com/U_Mad_Bro_RE_Do_you_have_to_have_the_last_word-s469x428-137106.jpg

I think he mad bro.

This freaking idiot at my lunch table.

(Not the awkward kid who asked me to prom.)

So we were discussing prom dates, boyfriends and girlfriends, relationships in general, etc.. and this guy is like, "I don't think a relationship between a black guy and a white chick would work out that well."

Cue huge blowup argument telling him to stop being so freaking racist, him defending his argument by saying he hasn't seen it ever work out, saying it's not him, it's other people, blah blah blah.. Good God! What is this, the sixties? I have seen many successful interracial relationships, at the high school level and beyond. I know he probably didn't mean to come off as so.. well, racist, but it did. He seriously has no filter. It doesn't exist.

I am so f***ing tired. I know I'm not getting anything like decent sleep, and it's wearing me out.

Everything is pretty much back to normal with the new hip. My gait is normal and I can work out like a fiend again. No pain, good range of motion (I'm at my desk with that same side foot crossed under me, sitting on it).

But I cannot get comfortable at night. Lying in one position for too long (like more than an hour or so)makes it stiff and achy and I keep waking up. Add that to the snoring husband with restless leg syndrome and, well, you get the picture. Propping a couple of pillows between my knees helps, but not enough. I never had this problem with hip #1, and that was more extensive surgery with longer recovery.

And of course I forgot to mention this to the PA when I had my follow-up appointment last week.

Ended it with a guy I've been seeing. It was positive because it wasn't going anywhere and we are able to remain friends, but still... I felt used. That sucked. Oh well. Maybe one day I'll meet a guy who respects me.

I've been on the go since 6am this morning. 2 final exams I haven't eaten anything since 10am and I just spent 5 hours at a hoity toity Gala at a spa where I massaged rich people's fat asses for NO money or FOOD! I'm about ready to f***ing snap! rage.gif

That stupid guy (he's now gone from annoying to stupid) who sits across from me at lunch. Again.

He's getting mentioned in here so much. Maybe I need to find another table to sit at. But then he'll probably just pursue me! Ugh!

Anyways, so today was the National Day of Silence, to recognize how the GLBTQ community has been silenced by society, etc. etc.. so of course I kept my silence at school today. One of those major times is, in fact, during the lunch hours. Per usual, he and I got into the big old "God does not approve of homosexuality" B.S. people like him enjoy tossing around. Mind you, I was conducting this argument by writing my replies on a notebook. |: He ended up saying some very rude things about a minister at my church (who is actually gay) and just.. gah. GAAH.

At least no one else gave me crap for participating in the Day of Silence. And to think this kid had the gall to ask me out to prom! I don't even feel bad about turning him down anymore. I'm quite sure an entire night with him would've been a nightmare.

QUOTE (CMWriter @ Apr 15 2011, 11:27 PM)
That stupid guy (he's now gone from annoying to stupid) who sits across from me at lunch. Again.
He's getting mentioned in here so much. Maybe I need to find another table to sit at. But then he'll probably just pursue me! Ugh!

Anyways, so today was the National Day of Silence, to recognize how the GLBTQ community has been silenced by society, etc. etc.. so of course I kept my silence at school today. One of those major times is, in fact, during the lunch hours. Per usual, he and I got into the big old "God does not approve of homosexuality" B.S. people like him enjoy tossing around. Mind you, I was conducting this argument by writing my replies on a notebook. |: He ended up saying some very rude things about a minister at my church (who is actually gay) and just.. gah. GAAH.

At least no one else gave me crap for participating in the Day of Silence. And to think this kid had the gall to ask me out to prom! I don't even feel bad about turning him down anymore. I'm quite sure an entire night with him would've been a nightmare.

If it makes you feel any better, there's this chick who has been sitting with me at lunch this week who is really annoying. Last week, she asked if she can sit with me and my guitarist, and normally it's just us two and we discuss song writing or lyrics or other music. She comes one day and asks to sit with us since nobody else is at the table and she had nowhere else to sit. So of course, we welcomed her and just continued talking about music.

This week, my guitarist was absent all week (from lunch not school; he had to do something for some class) and this girl sat with me on Monday. I finished eating and left to the library, with just a little goodbye nod. Same thing Tuesday. Wednesday, I sat at a different table with another friend and she followed wacko.gif thursday I skipped school and on Friday I sat in my normally place and she said she was wondering where I was, but she had to write it down because of that gay thing laugh.gif I was shocked since i don't know this chick and I hate being rude but i don't like people I don't know, so I said cool and left fing.gif

Gosh I'm so antisocial I guess unsure.gif

QUOTE (Good,bad,andrush @ Apr 15 2011, 11:49 PM)
If it makes you feel any better, there's this chick who has been sitting with me at lunch this week who is really annoying. Last week, she asked if she can sit with me and my guitarist, and normally it's just us two and we discuss song writing or lyrics or other music. She comes one day and asks to sit with us since nobody else is at the table and she had nowhere else to sit. So of course, we welcomed her and just continued talking about music.

This week, my guitarist was absent all week (from lunch not school; he had to do something for some class) and this girl sat with me on Monday. I finished eating and left to the library, with just a little goodbye nod. Same thing Tuesday. Wednesday, I sat at a different table with another friend and she followed wacko.gif thursday I skipped school and on Friday I sat in my normally place and she said she was wondering where I was, but she had to write it down because of that gay thing laugh.gif I was shocked since i don't know this chick and I hate being rude but i don't like people I don't know, so I said cool and left fing.gif

Gosh I'm so antisocial I guess unsure.gif

Geesh, stalker-ish much? But it sounds like she doesn't barrel you with conservative Catholic ideals every day over mashed potatoes and milk cartons. wacko.gif Count yourself lucky in that sense, lol. I'd take a lonely girl over that guy any old day!

I was actually alone at my table for some time, then the guy I keep ranting about joined me with another girl (Rush fan!). However, that girl left for some reason, so then it was just me and him. Then, three others joined us (a Freshman in JROTC, a Sophomore who's kind of a ditzy girl but she's nice and fun to be around, and a Junior who's obsessed with Janet Jackson and has epic dreads). Then, it was bearable because I could kind of ignore Annoying Guy and focus on them.

I suppose that's the other thing, though. These three people who joined us roughly a couple months ago are great. I would hate to leave them, and besides, there aren't any other tables I'd really be welcome at. I'm kind of stuck where I am. All right, so maybe I have to sit through Ditzy Girl gushing about Tyra Banks and JROTC going on about his marksmanship target shots, but they're interesting people at least.

Unexpected thunderstorm in middle of night = agitated dog = I didn't get much sleep.

If we catch the storm forecast before he does, we're good, just leave lights on and he's mildly concerned but not in total distress. (It's the lightning that bothers him more than the thunder).