What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Miiiiiiigraaaaine.

Had one earlier this afternoon and it was so bad. My head was pounding, I felt sick, every sound and light was like burning.. Ugh. I was in bed for nearly three hours after school, just being miserable and trying to sleep it off.

Thankfully it's going away, but no fun. And all my homework just happens to be on a computer screen. |:

I've lost my necklace.

I gave it to my sister four years ago as a Christmas present - it's white gold with a small heart pendant with a diamond in it. I put a lot of thought into that gift for my sister - really wanted something that would express how much she meant to me.

I got the necklace back after she committed suicide a little less than a year later. It means so much to me, and I wore it every day. The last time I had it on was Friday. I do not sleep in it, and I take it off in the same place EVERY SINGLE NIGHT - I have for the past 3 years. It goes in a little dish with the rest of my jewelry.

I'm sick over this - was actually late to work because I cried all damn morning.

Then the f***ing hairdryer broke, my husband's new boss is turning out to be a lying shitstain. . .life's just really f***ing great right now.

QUOTE (Mara @ Mar 15 2011, 10:14 AM)
I've lost my necklace.
I gave it to my sister four years ago as a Christmas present - it's white gold with a small heart pendant with a diamond in it. I put a lot of thought into that gift for my sister - really wanted something that would express how much she meant to me.

I got the necklace back after she committed suicide a little less than a year later. It means so much to me, and I wore it every day. The last time I had it on was Friday. I do not sleep in it, and I take it off in the same place EVERY SINGLE NIGHT - I have for the past 3 years. It goes in a little dish with the rest of my jewelry.

I'm sick over this - was actually late to work because I cried all damn morning.

Then the f***ing hairdryer broke, my husband's new boss is turning out to be a lying shitstain. . .life's just really f***ing great right now.

hug2.gif

Sorry about your sister.

And I lose stuff all the time, but it normally shows up, so maybe you'll find it eventually. Hope your husband will do fine as well. Don't know how important hairdryers are, but I'm pretty sure you should just let that one go.

QUOTE (Good @ bad,andrush,Mar 15 2011, 10:32 AM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Mar 15 2011, 10:14 AM)
I've lost my necklace. 
I gave it to my sister four years ago as a Christmas present - it's white gold with a small heart pendant with a diamond in it.  I put a lot of thought into that gift for my sister - really wanted something that would express how much she meant to me.

I got the necklace back after she committed suicide a little less than a year later.  It means so much to me, and I wore it every day.  The last time I had it on was Friday.  I do not sleep in it, and I take it off in the same place EVERY SINGLE NIGHT - I have for the past 3 years.  It goes in a little dish with the rest of my jewelry.

hug2.gif

Sorry about your sister.

And I lose stuff all the time, but it normally shows up, so maybe you'll find it eventually. Hope your husband will do fine as well. Don't know how important hairdryers are, but I'm pretty sure you should just let that one go.

Maybe it fell in the bedsheets

or into the clothes you were wearing

or maybe on the floor near the dish or under a dresser or fell into a drawer.

You'll find it! I know you will...

I took my car in to be serviced this morning. I chose to go in the morning on a weekday because I thought it wouldn't be very busy.

Two and half hours later, my oil change was done.

What was really awesome was having to entertain two kids in an area of town that has nothing for anyone to do except look at tools and dirt. Venturing back to the dealership we hung out in the small lobby that was crammed to the brim but wait, they had toys! Two! And they were both broken! YEAH! *sarcasm*

QUOTE (Fridge @ Mar 10 2011, 11:03 PM)
Me...I piss myself off sometimes.

I hate my inner social ineptitude and the amount of effort I have to expend to appear "normal" to others.

I hate having to filter what I say in case I get weird looks or upset people.

I would just like to be ME for once, even though I know it's really not an option.

Ok...self-indulgent rant over...thanks for listening.

This...still. sad.gif

Just seem to be going through a bad patch at the moment, and finding it particularly difficult to keep a lid on the Asperger-related gaffes just now.

QUOTE (Fridge @ Mar 15 2011, 04:49 PM)

I hate my inner social ineptitude and the amount of effort I have to expend to appear "normal" to others.

I would just like to be ME for once, even though I know it's really not an option.

This...still. sad.gif

Just seem to be going through a bad patch at the moment, and finding it particularly difficult to keep a lid on the Asperger-related gaffes just now.

You know what? If we ever get the chance to meet, you can forget about the filters and just be YOU. I understand about the Asperger's challenges and besides, it's virtually impossible to offend me anyway. wink.gif

I hope you have a lot of people in your life who feel the same way.

QUOTE (Mara @ Mar 15 2011, 04:53 PM)

This...still. sad.gif

You know what? If we ever get the chance to meet, you can forget about the filters and just be YOU. I understand about the Asperger's challenges and besides, it's virtually impossible to offend me anyway. wink.gif

That goes for me too. yes.gif

QUOTE (CMWriter @ Mar 10 2011, 08:28 PM)
Ugh. So, I was one of the 15 band students that volunteered to ride on the Pom Squad/Cheerleader bus on the way down to Boys' State B-Ball. Didn't think it would be that bad.
Boy, was I wrong.
First, they were like freaking out about us getting on their bus -- saying there wouldn't be enough room, that we should all get off, that we weren't welcome, et cetera -- and there were like five empty seats in the end! And when we finally got moving they were still being loud and obnoxious. And singing really off-key random songs.
It wasn't all of them, most of the girls I know on Cheer and Pom are perfectly nice, but it was enough that it bugged me. We're all supporting the same team; the same school. Why can't they just welcome us?

Once you leave the pit of hell that is high school things will be drastically different. Be yourself, be original, and stay away from the drama. You'll be having sex with those cheerleaders in college.

QUOTE (Riv @ Mar 15 2011, 05:33 PM)
Ugh. So, I was one of the 15 band students that volunteered to ride on the Pom Squad/Cheerleader bus on the way down to Boys' State B-Ball. Didn't think it would be that bad.
Boy, was I wrong.
First, they were like freaking out about us getting on their bus -- saying there wouldn't be enough room, that we should all get off, that we weren't welcome, et cetera -- and there were like five empty seats in the end! And when we finally got moving they were still being loud and obnoxious. And singing really off-key random songs.
It wasn't all of them, most of the girls I know on Cheer and Pom are perfectly nice, but it was enough that it bugged me. We're all supporting the same team; the same school. Why can't they just welcome us?

Once you leave the pit of hell that is high school things will be drastically different. Be yourself, be original, and stay away from the drama. You'll be having sex with those cheerleaders in college.

Crap didn't r4alize you were a girl. Well, you still might be having sex with those cheerleaders in college.

QUOTE (Riv @ Mar 15 2011, 03:33 PM)

Uhm... I doubt I will be... considering I'm female and straight. xD;

But I get your point. Originality, I think, is my strong suit. yes.gif And, ugh, drama. I steer clear! D:

(EDIT: I just saw your second post. Lol. It's okay.)

I love high school. I don't think it's a hell-pit and I'll really miss it when I leave. But I can't wait for college.

Two months; two months...

Mara, hope you find that necklace. Seems like it really means a lot to you, but it'll turn up! (: The others gave some really solid hints.

And Fridge, I hope things look up for you, too. Like you said, just a bad patch. Hope your friends and family are understanding, at the least, though..

QUOTE (Riv @ Mar 15 2011, 04:35 PM)
QUOTE (Riv @ Mar 15 2011, 05:33 PM)
Boy, was I wrong.

Crap didn't r4alize you were a girl. Well, you still might be having sex with those cheerleaders in college.

z7shysterical.gif rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif

I've honestly never laughed this hard from something I read online.

Mara, yay!! (: That's such wonderful news.

And, GB&R, I'm glad I was able to be part of what made you laugh..?

Of course all the cred' goes to Riv.

QUOTE (CMWriter @ Mar 15 2011, 11:00 PM)
Mara, yay!! (: That's such wonderful news.

And, GB&R, I'm glad I was able to be part of what made you laugh..?
Of course all the cred' goes to Riv.

Yeah, but I swear that was hilarious tongue.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Mar 15 2011, 09:26 PM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Mar 15 2011, 04:53 PM)

This...still. sad.gif

That goes for me too. yes.gif

Thank you both for the kind words, it is certainly appreciated. smile.gif

Today in a nutshell:

Calgon... take me away!!! eh.gif

unsure.gif

CALGON - TAKE ME AWAY!!!

unsure.gif unsure.gif

...uh...serenity now?!? sad.gif unsure.gif

Oh, f**K IT!!! angry.gif fists crying.gif

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! dammitt!

bolt.gif