What Made You Do A Facepalm Today??

Principled Man

Someone I know thinks Geddy is a better singer than David Lee Roth.

I’ve never heard Roth bring it live. So yes Geddy is a better singer.

• Like 1

But Geddy is a better singer than Roth.

Geddy is better than Roth at everything.

• Like 2

People are going full Darwin by putting gasoline in plastic bags. That's some Peter Griffin level idiocy.

bZhIokm.png

Here you go, filling up extra gas cans and vehicle somehow catches fire, then injured person refuses medical treatment :facepalm:

https://www.motor1.com/news/507216/hummer-h2-gasoline-hoarding-fire/

People are going full Darwin by putting gasoline in plastic bags. That's some Peter Griffin level idiocy.

bZhIokm.png

Here you go, filling up extra gas cans and vehicle somehow catches fire, then injured person refuses medical treatment :facepalm:

https://www.motor1.com/news/507216/hummer-h2-gasoline-hoarding-fire/

Pro-tip: If you are ever filling a gas can, place the can on the ground. In your truck bed, static electricity can ignite a can when you are filling it.

I watched a pickup go up in flames years back from that very thing.

• Like 2

bZhIokm.png

https://www.motor1.c...-hoarding-fire/

Maybe if that Florida Man wasn't driving a damn Hummer he wouldn't need so much gas. It would probably help if he wasn't stupid too.

• Like 1

https://www.thecollegefix.com/teacher-caught-on-video-berating-vaccinated-student-for-not-wearing-a-mask/

A Wisconsin teacher has been placed on leave after berating a supposedly COVID-19-vaccinated student for refusing to wear a face mask in class.

The unidentified Poynette School District teacher can be seen on video calling the student a “little dink” and a “jerk” (twice), and telling him “nobody likes you.”

District policy requires face masks in school buildings and district-related transportation, but Poynette’s Matthew Shappell did not say what the penalty is for students who violate it.

According to the Portage Daily Register, video of the May 11 incident went viral after talk show host Vicki McKenna shared it. McKenna uploaded an edited version onto Rumble which protects the identity of the student (below).

“I don’t care if you’re vaccinated, you little dink,” the teacher exclaims. “I don’t want to get sick and die. There’s other people you can infect just because you’re vaccinated. You know what? You’re not a special person around here.

“You should hear about how everyone talks about you around here. You’re a jerk. You’re a jerk. And you need to have respect for other people in your life. You’re not a big man on campus, quit walking around here like you have a stick up your butt.”

• Like 1

This makes no sense. They were off campus. How can they be penalized for something that happens when they're off campus? Were they at a school sanctioned event or something?

Previously I ragged on grocery stores for making the cereal aisle the worst one in the stors due to the proliferation of sweetened cereal. So today I thought I'd buck the trend by checking out the local Whole Foods Market. Unfortunately, they have become just as bad. Problem is they try to be sneaky, as in "honey" and "brown rice syrup". Even their so called "plain" corn flakes have added cane juice (basically liquid sugar). After searching thorughly I finally found a bag of unsweetened puffed rice and bought that, but not before going off on the cashier's ubiquitous "Did you find everything today"? I'm planning a similar rant to be salvoed at WFM's corporate hacks.
  • Like 1

I`ve not seen Geddy do a Roth-Leap from the drum riser, but on the other hand, neither man should be doing that now.
  • Like 3

Another mass murder-suicide. San Jose rail yard.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

• Like 1

Four tiles fell off of the bathroom wall in the shower today :banghead: :banghead: It really didn't seem like they were having a problem before this but I guess they were! :lol: :lol: Now we have a hole in the shower and a sucky project for the weekend, who needs it?
  • Like 1

Four tiles fell off of the bathroom wall in the shower today :banghead: :banghead: It really didn't seem like they were having a problem before this but I guess they were! :lol: :lol: Now we have a hole in the shower and a sucky project for the weekend, who needs it?

On the Memorial Day weekend too. That's uncalled for.

• Like 2

I`ve not seen Geddy do a Roth-Leap from the drum riser, but on the other hand, neither man should be doing that now.

DLR should be doing no sort of singing to an audience. His lounge lizard, er, Vegas residency show was shite!
  • Like 3

DLR should be doing no sort of singing to an audience. His lounge lizard, er, Vegas residency show was shite!

Live at the Tokyo Dome... 3/4 of VH were on fire :fury: Dave, not so much. But his art is great!