What Made You Do A Facepalm Today??

Principled Man

I never knew that what a peloton was. I thought it was a stationary bike brand.

I don’t watch golf or bicycle racing.

What about racing golf?

My facepalm happened when I read that Cardi B is pregnant again.

Female rap has devolved from Salt N Pepa, Latifah and Lauryn Hill to crap like this and Minaj. Harvey Danger was right about stupid people breeding. I do own a TV and am not an amputee, thankfully.

In regards to this thread, I hope this scumbag and his apologist TV wife enjoy their ratios. Eddie Murphy was right. STFU you jello pudding eating MFer. And another middle finger for Leonard Part 6.

bNAsbg9.jpg

3N8AxrO.jpg

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 2

https://apnews.com/a...686591b01c65e46

Robin Williams is spinning in his grave and on point. Pot is not performance enhancing unless there's munchies as a reward. :facepalm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLTYwDTxxCw

God I miss Robin, he was the craziest guy but so spot on. At least he didn't turn into the curmudgeon that Carlin did.

That whole show was fabulous, I think I watched it about 5 times when it was on HBO.

• Like 3

At least he didn't turn into the curmudgeon that Carlin did.

It was painful to see Carlin spiral down into an angry, bitter old man, whose "comedy" become nothing more than ranting and venting his rage.

• Like 1

Cosby? Fch him. Awards for civil lawsuits from victims will smash him like a ton of bricks. Bastard is probably preparing to declare bankruptcy, claiming he can't pay up. Prick.
  • Like 1

Cosby? Fch him. Awards for civil lawsuits from victims will smash him like a ton of bricks. Bastard is probably preparing to declare bankruptcy, claiming he can't pay up. Prick.

Those royalties won't come in since syndicated TV and digital streaming cancelled his show which makes bankruptcy more likely.

So Sunday the 27th I order some shoes online from New Balance. They acknowledge receiving the order, and send me a UPS tracking number. Last Thursday I receive an email from "Anonymous" at Brown, saying package won't be here until Tuesday. OK, NBD. In the meantime, I'm going through being ill. Around 7 this evening, asse houle UPS driver delivers a package to my next door neighbor, who due to a quirk in address assignments lives on a different street numerically and street number not even close to mine. 5 minutes later, I hear a tap on my door. I open the door, and-you guessed it-it was my shoes. Goddamn idiot!

I’ve had enough of my immature, irresponsible co-worker. “Austin” is just a boy, around 20, and he has proven himself to be unfit for the responsibilities of running a receiving dock. His priority is to hang out with his buddy from the Bakery Dept. (on the other side of the store). Either “Kurt” is hanging out in Receiving, or Austin is leaving the receiving dock unattended to go hang out in the Bakery.

Management has spoken to both of them about their behavior, but they apparently don’t care. :facepalm:

Time for me to give Management the classic “Either he goes or I go” line.....

The Atlanta IKEA celebrates Juneteenth...

article-60d37afac0c85.jpg

Typical Soul food Dinner Dishes include:

• Chicken, pork (Usually fried)
  • Or Fried fish, or pork with chitins on top (pig intestines)
  • Black-eyed peas, Candied yams, macaroni and cheese, stewed greens (cabbage, collard greens, kale, mustard greens, turnip greens)
  • Cornbread; slices or a muffin
  • Red drink – red juice or punch
  • Common soul food desserts with lunch or dinner; peach cobbler, sweet potato pie, banana pudding, or pound cake

I thought Dan Quayle was the only person who spells potatoe with an e.

• Like 1

The Atlanta IKEA celebrates Juneteenth...

article-60d37afac0c85.jpg

Typical Soul food Dinner Dishes include:

• Chicken, pork (Usually fried)
  • Or Fried fish, or pork with chitins on top (pig intestines)
  • Black-eyed peas, Candied yams, macaroni and cheese, stewed greens (cabbage, collard greens, kale, mustard greens, turnip greens)
  • Cornbread; slices or a muffin
  • Red drink – red juice or punch
  • Common soul food desserts with lunch or dinner; peach cobbler, sweet potato pie, banana pudding, or pound cake

I thought Dan Quayle was the only person who spells potatoe with an e.

Dave Grohl and a certain underrated black hard rock band are the only ones to spell color with a U. Maybe they knew In Living Color was gonna start a few years after them so they added the U to keep the name. :lol:

I’ve had enough of my immature, irresponsible co-worker. “Austin” is just a boy, around 20, and he has proven himself to be unfit for the responsibilities of running a receiving dock. His priority is to hang out with his buddy from the Bakery Dept. (on the other side of the store). Either “Kurt” is hanging out in Receiving, or Austin is leaving the receiving dock unattended to go hang out in the Bakery.

Management has spoken to both of them about their behavior, but they apparently don’t care. :facepalm:

Time for me to give Management the classic “Either he goes or I go” line.....

At least Auston is "working"! :lol:

Molly Jong-Fast, the moron who wrote an article for the NYT titled "Why we are crushing on Governor Cuomo" now tweeting about how many people are going to die from COVID because Rob Schneider made an anti-vaccine tweet.I

:facepalm:

Molly Jong-Fast, the moron who wrote an article for the NYT titled "Why we are crushing on Governor Cuomo" now tweeting about how many people are going to die from COVID because Rob Schneider made an anti-vaccine tweet.I :facepalm:
Who is going to listen to Rob Schneider? :lol: :lol: When I worked at the public library, someone "special requested" one of his movies and then apologized to us when they returned it. . . . Edited by blueschica
  • Like 2

Molly Jong-Fast, the moron who wrote an article for the NYT titled "Why we are crushing on Governor Cuomo" now tweeting about how many people are going to die from COVID because Rob Schneider made an anti-vaccine tweet.I :facepalm:
Who is going to listen to Rob Schneider? :lol: :lol: When I worked at the public library, someone "special requested" one of his movies and then apologized to us when they returned it. . . .

Did you ask him if he finished last in his fantasy football league?

• Like 1

Who is going to listen to Rob Schneider? :lol: :lol: When I worked at the public library, someone "special requested" one of his movies and then apologized to us when they returned it. . . .

I liked him so much better when he was Rachel McAdams. :wub: Only reason I saw that movie with that no talent stapler/carrot (RATED PG13!) pity hire for Adam Sandler. He's never been funny with or without his crazy flat earther views. Like the snowflake he is, he blocked Molly immediately. Remember when he got triggered by Roger Ebert's bad review of that Deuce Bigalow sequel? Ebert's response was awesome.

“[Deuce star Rob] Schneider retaliated by attacking [ex-Los Angeles Times columnist Patrick] Goldstein in full-page ads … ‘Maybe you didn’t win a Pulitzer Prize because they haven’t invented a category for Best Third-Rate, Unfunny Pompous Reporter Who’s Never Been Acknowledged by His Peers.’ … As chance would have it, I have won the Pulitzer Prize, and so I am qualified. Speaking in my official capacity as a Pulitzer Prize winner, Mr. Schneider, your movie sucks.”

Then again, Sandler movies of late aren't exactly worth watching. Been avoiding his comedies like the plague since Jack And Jill. Sad to see Pacino in that POS.

Edited by invisible airwave

Exactly. Who gives a crap what he has to say? He reached his pinnacle with Copier Guy.

• Like 1

Deuce Bigalow was pretty funny, as far as SNL cast member flicks go. It's pretty quoteable, which is my test.

Demolition Man was a funny pre Idiocracy action movie even though he was a non factor. It's Snipes' scenery chewing as the villain that makes it fun.

"Jeffrey Dahmer! I love that guy!" :lol:

Exactly. Who gives a crap what he has to say? He reached his pinnacle with Copier Guy.

Apparently, Molly Jong-Fast of the New York Times feels like at least a couple hundred thousand people are hanging on his every pronouncement.

Apparently, Molly Jong-Fast of the New York Times feels like at least a couple hundred thousand people are hanging on his every pronouncement.

When many millions of people worship Twitter and social media and everything on it - especially celebrity comments - we can be fairly sure that she’s right.

Twitter is the worst human invention since nuclear weapons.

• Like 4

When many millions of people worship Twitter and social media and everything on it - especially celebrity comments - we can be fairly sure that she’s right.

Twitter is the worst human invention since nuclear weapons.

The number is orders of magnitude closer to the reciprocal.

English Vocabulary Pet Peeve Alert:

Just came back from the grocery store. I had filled out a lottery ticket, and I walked up to the service desk, where the pretty young cashier was standing, right by the lottery machine. I put my ticket on the counter and said, "Hello. Just this, please."

"Perfect!" the pretty young cashier said to me. She ran the ticket, and I paid for it and went on my way.

All the while, my mind is yelling, "Perfect"...? Miss, there was nothing "perfect" about what I just did. It's a freaking lottery ticket! It was NOTHING! Do you even know what the word "perfect" means? I don't think you do!! :facepalm: :D