What Made You Do A Facepalm Today??

Principled Man

I don't care what your beliefs are, dogs cats and pets are off limits no matter who owns them. Nothing political about that. Even if Pence lost one I wouldn't go that far. You deserve the Cujo treatment you POS.

dinypGq.jpg

Guy needs his nickname; a baseball thrown at his crank. Asse houle!
  • Like 1

I don't care what your beliefs are, dogs cats and pets are off limits no matter who owns them. Nothing political about that. Even if Pence lost one I wouldn't go that far. You deserve the Cujo treatment you POS.

dinypGq.jpg

Agreed, I often will take an opportunity to dunk on Biden. On the loss of his dog that didn't cross my mind. Be the better person, have some empathy or sympathy whatever.

• Like 3

I see Chris Brown has apparently gone full Ike Turner again. Cancel culture my ass. How does he still have a career?

Cancel culture has always been VERY selective....

I see Chris Brown has apparently gone full Ike Turner again. Cancel culture my ass. How does he still have a career?

Cancel culture has always been VERY selective....

he slapped the back of her head so hard her weave came out

There's a 44 year old trending on Twitter saying she didn't know Aerosmith originally did Walk This Way before Run DMC until recently. That's 4 years older than me. Were you hiding in a cave? :wtf: No excuse. I was about to start kindergarten when the Run DMC song came out and I remember it because my parents and relatives didn't shelter me from radio and (in dad's case) MTV. Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 1

I found out that there are people who actually watch dog shows on television.

It could be worse. People could pay big bucks on Broadway to watch cats.

The only bucks I'll ever pay for something that has or has anything to do with "broadway" is that one Genesis album

Watching some Youtube videos of Rush at Auburn hills, 1994. And thinking, like a dummy, "Oh, they guys look good, they have aged well . ." :facepalm:

Duh. Maybe they looked good in performing because it was 27 years ago . . . .makes me feel old.

• Like 2

The Atlanta IKEA celebrates Juneteenth...

article-60d37afac0c85.jpg

Typical Soul food Dinner Dishes include:

• Chicken, pork (Usually fried)
  • Or Fried fish, or pork with chitins on top (pig intestines)
  • Black-eyed peas, Candied yams, macaroni and cheese, stewed greens (cabbage, collard greens, kale, mustard greens, turnip greens)
  • Cornbread; slices or a muffin
  • Red drink – red juice or punch
  • Common soul food desserts with lunch or dinner; peach cobbler, sweet potato pie, banana pudding, or pound cake

In the news:

A Federal Aviation Administration committee recommended changing terms such as “cockpit” and “manmade” to gender-neutral equivalents, in a report released on Wednesday.

The FAA’s Drone Advisory Committee made the recommendations as part of an effort to “create a more inclusive environment,” according to the report.

The authors recommended changing “cockpit” to “flight deck,” because “on occasion masculine crew members have wielded the term ‘cockpit’ to exclude or undermine femme coworkers.” Other terms such as “manmade” and “repairman” could be changed to “manufactured,” or “technician,” the report said.

“Gender-neutral language is one of the ways to create an inclusive and diverse organization and culture,” the report states. The authors add that “avoiding imprecise and exclusionary language can create a work environment where all workers feel safe sharing their views, thereby improving psychological and operational safety.”

Edited by laughedatbytime

The Atlanta IKEA celebrates Juneteenth...

article-60d37afac0c85.jpg

Typical Soul food Dinner Dishes include:

• Chicken, pork (Usually fried)
  • Or Fried fish, or pork with chitins on top (pig intestines)
  • Black-eyed peas, Candied yams, macaroni and cheese, stewed greens (cabbage, collard greens, kale, mustard greens, turnip greens)
  • Cornbread; slices or a muffin
  • Red drink – red juice or punch
  • Common soul food desserts with lunch or dinner; peach cobbler, sweet potato pie, banana pudding, or pound cake

That's racist.

d1JiPYD.jpg

Don Henley was right about bubble headed bleach blondes like Paige. Your kid smokes pot? Oh noes!!!! Think of the children, Karen!

nZkb02E.gif

Yes, think of the children. Just as long as it's not in the same way Don Henley was thinking of one regarding the incident that caused him to write the song you reference.

I never knew that what a peloton was. I thought it was a stationary bike brand.

I don’t watch golf or bicycle racing.