What Made You Do A Facepalm Today??

Principled Man

Maybe some of the RS regulars, especially those actively disparaging those who are for reopening would like to weigh in.

Maybe some of the RS regulars, especially those actively disparaging those who are for reopening would like to weigh in.

Well, if there is a virus out there which becomes agitated that it can’t infect someone with a vaccination and then grows angry and hungry, leaves the inoculated person and hunts out kids because there isn’t anything else left, the numbers should be growing exponentially for kids.

Saw the news about Ashli Babbit today. Why am I not surprised that triggered mouth breathers on social media are excusing terrorism because of skin color and party and saying the blue life that killed her doesn't matter? Rules for thee and not for me is the typical "I'm white and I say so" mindset for these cognitive dissonance poster children. Play stupid games and you get the stupid prizes you deserve. Edited by invisible airwave

Saw the news about Ashli Babbit today. Why am I not surprised that triggered mouth breathers on social media are excusing terrorism because of skin color and party and saying the blue life that killed her doesn't matter? Rules for thee and not for me is the typical "I'm white and I say so" mindset for these cognitive dissonance poster children. Play stupid games and you get the stupid prizes you deserve.

^^^ dick post

Saw the news about Ashli Babbit today. Why am I not surprised that triggered mouth breathers on social media are excusing terrorism because of skin color and party and saying the blue life that killed her doesn't matter? Rules for thee and not for me is the typical "I'm white and I say so" mindset for these cognitive dissonance poster children. Play stupid games and you get the stupid prizes you deserve.

^^^ dick post

Maybe someone 's paying him for them. Those streaming services aren't cheap, especially the 20-22 of them that are essential, and the stimulus checks are so sporadic these days.

Put yourself in someone else's shoes for once, goose. If that's your real name.

Edited by laughedatbytime

Unarmed

The officer who killed Babbit was cleared of wrongdoing? I wonder which Dollar Tree and Target stores will suffer for this perceived injustice?

• Like 2

Since the responses have seemed to have ceased, the numbers of COVID deaths among those 0-17 from 1-1-20 to 4-7-21 is 251, according to the CDC. It would be interesting to compare the increase in the number of suicides among the same group during the same time to this 251 number.
  • Like 2

Since the responses have seemed to have ceased, the numbers of COVID deaths among those 0-17 from 1-1-20 to 4-7-21 is 251, according to the CDC. It would be interesting to compare the increase in the number of suicides among the same group during the same time to this 251 number.

258 as of yesterday. And at least 808 with pneumonia/flu without covid. Why are schools closed again?*

*Just kidding, it’s unscientific fear mongering, sometimes for political or financial benefit.

• Like 4

258 as of yesterday. And at least 808 with pneumonia/flu without covid. Why are schools closed again?*

*Just kidding, it’s unscientific fear mongering, sometimes for political or financial benefit.

Three letters: NEA

• Like 2

Indianapolis. FedEx facility. 8 dead. 4 wounded, 1 is critical. Shooter offed himself.

Clown of the Day? Definitely in the running.

I'd vote for her but the competition is fierce.

Matt Gaetz quoting Margaret Thatcher: “If you want something said, hire a man. If you want something done, hire a woman.” After being investigated for child sex trafficking young teen girls. :facepalm: You can’t make this stuff up..
  • Like 1

Matt Gaetz quoting Margaret Thatcher: “If you want something said, hire a man. If you want something done, hire a woman.” After being investigated for child sex trafficking young teen girls. :facepalm: You can’t make this stuff up..

Morrissey and Elvis Costello were right about her. It's rather ironic, since Elvis once said about Moz:

"...writes wonderful song titles, but, sadly he often forgets to write the song." :lol:

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 1

Rick Santorum strikes again! He may have been feeling a bit irrelevant these days.....

:facepalm: :lol:

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 3

My coworker in Receiving/Claims (Sam's Club), "Bernie", found a different job and left last week.

He hasn't even been gone a week, and a certain passive-aggressive control freak coworker is already trying to intimidate his replacement, a young kid who transferred from the front end of the store. :facepalm: :facepalm:

It's time to have a very serious conversation with this coworker (in the presence of management), and remind her that the store is SAM'S CLUB and not Kathy's Club. I don't think it will be pretty....

• Like 2

So today, I gathered up 25 packages of hot dog and brat buns that a customer had wanted to pick up today.

Over a week ago, I talked to the bread company drivers, who deliver to the store every day. They got me the buns right on time.

I put all the buns in a cart, staged them in a specific area, and left a HUGE note on the manager's desk, stating exactly where the buns were.

I called and texted the customer this morning to inform him that his buns were here and ready to pick up.

I told the assistant manager everything before I went home at 12:30pm.

At 2:30, I get a voice mail from the store. They couldn't find the buns.

I called the store and talked to the afternoon manager. They had finally found them (and my HUGE note), but only after the customer had left very angry.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

So today, I gathered up 25 packages of hot dog and brat buns that a customer had wanted to pick up today.

Over a week ago, I talked to the bread company drivers, who deliver to the store every day. They got me the buns right on time.

I put all the buns in a cart, staged them in a specific area, and left a HUGE note on the manager's desk, stating exactly where the buns were.

I called and texted the customer this morning to inform him that his buns were here and ready to pick up.

I told the assistant manager everything before I went home at 12:30pm.

At 2:30, I get a voice mail from the store. They couldn't find the buns.

I called the store and talked to the afternoon manager. They had finally found them (and my HUGE note), but only after the customer had left very angry.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Wow, that sounds like total incompetence. Government run store?

I recently read a review of a car and the writer was talking about the suspension settings and wrote something along the lines of, "when you push the 'N' button, the suspension gets stiffer than Matt Gaetz at a high school pep rally."