What Made You Do A Facepalm Today??

Principled Man

What kind of crazy are you to spout such idiocy and even more so to believe and support this guy?

RFK Jr. says COVID was “targeted” to attack white people and to make Jewish and Asian people more “immune.” He goes on to talk about “genetic differentials between races” and baselessly claims the US is using Ukraine to “collect Russian DNA"

1 hour ago, BastillePark said:

What kind of crazy are you to spout such idiocy and even more so to believe and support this guy?

RFK Jr. says COVID was “targeted” to attack white people and to make Jewish and Asian people more “immune.” He goes on to talk about “genetic differentials between races” and baselessly claims the US is using Ukraine to “collect Russian DNA"

Isn't China known to be engaged in research in the area of biological warfare, specifically around the development of gene-specific viruses?  And aren't  genetic markers routinely used to identify a person's race/heritage?  :confused:

• Like 1

The thought of having to carry out the semi-annual ritual of changing the clocks.

:facepalm: hides my :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Beautiful sunny day in Pennsylvania and 65 degrees!   I had planned to do some garden clean up.  Voice of my husband-  "I have my retirement advisor meeting tomorrow.  Can you please make a list of how much money we spend each month and what we spend it for?'''      :rofl2: :laugh:          Yes, I can do that.  Yes, I would have appreciated more than 18 hours notice.   :biggrin:  (Not an Excel kind of person, I'm gonna have to try to read my own handwriting :biggrin:)

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

On 3/8/2024 at 7:30 PM, goose said:

The thought of having to carry out the semi-annual ritual of changing the clocks.

:facepalm: hides my :rolleyes:

So stupid. I prefer the current time because it stays light longer after I get home from work but just keep it on one or the other. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, BastillePark said:

So stupid. I prefer the current time because it stays light longer after I get home from work but just keep it on one or the other. 

And let people, businesses and agencies adjust their hours as they see fit

• Like 1

On 3/13/2024 at 1:20 AM, BastillePark said:

It's not the concept so much as it starting so early and ending so late in the year.  Early March through late October?  No sense to the timeframe, convince me otherwise.  Mid/end of May to end of September, fine.

Our yard/handyman guy is in trouble with the NextDoor crowd, unfortunately.  He's good at the small jobs he does for us but apparently decided to tackle a bathroom renovation for someone and got in over his head.  Too bad because he is a decent guy (with us anyway) but I think giving up in the middle of a bathroom job is not going to go well. Oh, dear . . . :facepalm:

31 minutes ago, blueschica said:

Our yard/handyman guy is in trouble with the NextDoor crowd, unfortunately.  He's good at the small jobs he does for us but apparently decided to tackle a bathroom renovation for someone and got in over his head.  Too bad because he is a decent guy (with us anyway) but I think giving up in the middle of a bathroom job is not going to go well. Oh, dear . . . :facepalm:

Somebody famous once said, a man's got to know his limitations. 

• Like 1

This seems like it should be something from The Onion, or The Babylon Bee, but it is not.

Are you the type of person who will still hold open a door, come to the aid of a neighbor, or Help an elderly person across the street?

Are you the type of person that's prepared to defend yourself, your family, or even a room full of strangers?

We have the beer that is as bold and brave as you.

American Rebel - America’s Patriotic Beer.

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, BastillePark said:

This seems like it should be something from The Onion, or The Babylon Bee, but it is not.

Are you the type of person who will still hold open a door, come to the aid of a neighbor, or Help an elderly person across the street?

Are you the type of person that's prepared to defend yourself, your family, or even a room full of strangers?

We have the beer that is as bold and brave as you.

American Rebel - America’s Patriotic Beer.

im-756501?width=700&height=428

• Haha 1

My plans for world domination  are ruined for the evening!  Powerball drawing postponed because of the number of tickets sold!  My billion dollar return on 4 bucks will have to wait!  :facepalm: :biggrin:  Don't usually indulge but I was in the mini mart anyway and chose to ignore the math. :laugh:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, blueschica said:

My plans for world domination  are ruined for the evening!  Powerball drawing postponed because of the number of tickets sold!  My billion dollar return on 4 bucks will have to wait!  :facepalm: :biggrin:  Don't usually indulge but I was in the mini mart anyway and chose to ignore the math. :laugh:

Update- Math rules, I did not match even one number!  My mom had me balance her checkbook yesterday and it came out to 77.77 balance so I thought I was on a good streak! :biggrin:

Ya just can’t fix stupid - natural or artificial!  

Dazhon Darien, 31, the former athletic director at Pikesville (MD) High School, was taken into custody at Baltimore-Washington International Marshall Airport on Thursday as he was about to fly to Houston. 

Airport security personnel, after detaining Darien because he was carrying a firearm, discovered that a judge had just issued a warrant for his arrest.

Darien was also wanted by Baltimore County for using AI to create a false voice recording of the Pikeville high school principal, which was filled with racist rants.  

:facepalm:  :facepalm: