What Made You Do A Facepalm Today??

Principled Man

Don't use Google, or just be very careful what you type into it. Google has a habit of directing you to sites you really don't wanna visit. The dark places on the web aren't all hidden. I'm taking a break from the Internet. Peace out.
  • Like 1

Don't use Google, or just be very careful what you type into it. Google has a habit of directing you to sites you really don't wanna visit. The dark places on the web aren't all hidden. I'm taking a break from the Internet. Peace out.

Don’t blame you. Jammin Me by Tom Petty describes how I feel about certain people I don’t want to hear or read from that are shoved in my face. Take back Washington DC, take back the Kartrashians, take back Justin Bieber.

https://www.marketwa...aha-11603986208

Michael Moore is of those people on "my side" who I really can't stand. What a buffoon. He fell for that "750 mile" remark and failed to click on her profile or read the comments in the freaking thread. That's how you know whether it's satire or not. Does he not understand Poe's Law? Wait until he finds out about Brett Terhune who has done satire videos with her.

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 2

Got the official message from HR today.

A person in your department has been diagnosed with Covid.

In a department of 12, we know who it is even without naming names. He's been out the past 3 days and.....he went to a Trump rally this past weekend.

Fortunately he has been working from home the past 1 1/2 weeks.

The one guy I really didn't like much in our department.

Jackass.

Got the official message from HR today.

A person in your department has been diagnosed with Covid.

In a department of 12, we know who it is even without naming names. He's been out the past 3 days and.....he went to a Trump rally this past weekend.

Fortunately he has been working from home the past 1 1/2 weeks.

The one guy I really didn't like much in our department.

Jackass.

Speaking of jackasses since the last POTUS called him one.

https://www.complex....r-40th-birthday

Kanye is the Poe's Law of rappers. This narcissist needs the mother of all straitjackets. I'm 3 weeks older than Kim yet she acts like she's still in high school. Sick of this family. They're the west coast Trumps of showbiz.

It's back ..... :facepalm:

http://kleincast.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/mcrib1.png

It's back ..... :facepalm:

http://kleincast.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/mcrib1.png

They’re obviously not coming back because they’re unpopular. A lot of people like to eat shit. That’s all.

It’s no shittier than a Big Mac or any other Mickey D’s bunghole sandwich.

Something that will gross you out and make you never eat chocolate again: The FDA allows chocolate to be sold even though it may contain insect parts and rat poo. That stuff gets into the chocolate when the beans are fermenting. Most chocolate bars and hot chocolate drinks contain small amounts of bug bits. No one has developed a way to fully remove them in the chocolate manufacturing process. Edited by Krystal
  • Like 1

David Bowie's biopic trailer

Just hope it's better than Velvet Goldmine.

TwAOtDK.jpg

"WE DON'T LIKE YOU ANYMORE BECAUSE YOU WENT SLIGHTLY TO THE LEFT OF HITLER, BARR!WAH!" :boohoo:

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Reading post-election hot-takes.

They’re even eating some of their own regarding Ben Shapiro’s broken clock moment yesterday on Twitter. This is Dewey Defeats Truman all over again because a whiny little baby from Queens isn’t getting his way.

Reading post-election hot-takes.

They’re even eating some of their own regarding Ben Shapiro’s broken clock moment yesterday on Twitter. This is Dewey Defeats Truman all over again because a whiny little baby from Queens isn’t getting his way.

I didn't know Biden was from Queens.
  • Like 1

States that gather mail-in ballots for weeks but wait till after the Nov election to begin to process them, causing pointless delay.

Pennsylvania is guilty as charged. :LOL: Election bureaus cannot even open and flatten the ballots until 7 am of election day. Several legislative bills were put forth this year to change this but the Republican majority state legislature doesn't like change (neither do most of the Democrats, it is PA lol ) and no change bill ended up passing. I swear they did it just to keep hearing "It all comes down to Pennsylvania!" :banghead:

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

Something that will gross you out and make you never eat chocolate again: The FDA allows chocolate to be sold even though it may contain insect parts and rat poo. That stuff gets into the chocolate when the beans are fermenting. Most chocolate bars and hot chocolate drinks contain small amounts of bug bits. No one has developed a way to fully remove them in the chocolate manufacturing process.

Gross! I can believe it though. A part time job for years in Pittsburgh was fly part counter at Heinz ketchup! Same type of thing- bugs ride in on the tomatoes and get into the ketchup! A small amount of fly parts is allowable per batch. You had to look through a microscope and count wings and legs etc. in the sample batch.

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

Something that will gross you out and make you never eat chocolate again: The FDA allows chocolate to be sold even though it may contain insect parts and rat poo. That stuff gets into the chocolate when the beans are fermenting. Most chocolate bars and hot chocolate drinks contain small amounts of bug bits. No one has developed a way to fully remove them in the chocolate manufacturing process.

Gross! I can believe it though. A part time job for years in Pittsburgh was fly part counter at Heinz ketchup! Same type of thing- bugs ride in on the tomatoes and get into the ketchup! A small amount of fly parts is allowable per batch. You had to look through microscope and count wings and legs etc. in the sample batch.

Didn`t anyone else watch Frasier?

• Like 2

States that gather mail-in ballots for weeks but wait till after the Nov election to begin to process them, causing pointless delay.

Pennsylvania is guilty as charged. :LOL: Election bureaus cannot even open and flatten the ballots until 7 am of election day. Several legislative bills were put forth this year to change this but the Republican majority state legislature doesn't like change (neither do most of the Democrats, it is PA lol )and no change bill ended up passing. I swear they did it just to keep hearing "It all comes down to Pennsylvania!" :banghead:

Michigan just got called. Come on, Nevada!

Also, Arizona got Biden, Kelly and pot legalized. Purple state! Purple state!

74iQYMQ.gif

My bro in law's family lives in Prescott. Nice place although I haven't been there in 11 years since He and my sister moved to Utah.

• Like 2