What Made You Do A Facepalm Today??

Principled Man

Someone I know describing Rush as "Neil, Geddy, and the other one." I HATE WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT.

Like in the Beyond the Lighted Stage documentary where the guy's like "the bass playing is amazing, the drumming is amazing, the lyrics are amazing..." ummmmmmm

All I hear from that person is blah blah blah.

Wait until they find out the bassist for Nirvana isn't Andy Kaufman.

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 1

Someone I know describing Rush as "Neil, Geddy, and the other one." I HATE WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT.

Like in the Beyond the Lighted Stage documentary where the guy's like "the bass playing is amazing, the drumming is amazing, the lyrics are amazing..." ummmmmmm

I know nothing about Nirvana.

Oh, well. Whatever. Nevermind.

eMahj5F.gif

I always preferred the other 3 Seattle bands over them anyways.

eMahj5F.gif

Hendrix, Heart and who else?
  • Like 1

eMahj5F.gif

Kennyyyyyyyyy......

forbes%20(1)-1585656076166.jpg

eMahj5F.gif

Queensryche.

eMahj5F.gif

Queensryche.

:goodone:

eMahj5F.gif

Kennyyyyyyyyy......

forbes%20(1)-1585656076166.jpg

He can hold a note soooooo long! :LOL:

Trying to explain the difference between per capita deaths vs total number to someone who spent at least 20 years in the Air Force and finished in the rank of E-7, Master Sergeant. Did I mention she was a Trump voter?

f**k it, man. Just have to walk away before you start explaining. It’s better for your own sanity. Have to protect that in these times especially. I’m guessing you probably could’ve guessed it was going to be pointless trying to explain before you started.

The International Olympic Committee has introduced a new medal sport for the 2024 Olympics.

Breakdancing.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/olympics/2020/12/07/breakdancing-breaking-becomes-olympic-sport-2024-olympics/3849970001/

It’s just a matter of (a small amount of) time until e-sports becomes an Olympic event. It’s already huge internationally...just to watch someone play a video game?!! This’ll happen I bet.

Including breakdancing isn’t a fraction as absurd as e-sports in the Olympics. Not that I want either but yeah.

• Like 1

The International Olympic Committee has introduced a new medal sport for the 2024 Olympics.

Breakdancing.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/olympics/2020/12/07/breakdancing-breaking-becomes-olympic-sport-2024-olympics/3849970001/

It’s just a matter of (a small amount of) time until e-sports becomes an Olympic event. It’s already huge internationally...just to watch someone play a video game?!! This’ll happen I bet.

Including breakdancing isn’t a fraction as absurd as e-sports in the Olympics. Not that I want either but yeah.

wrestling out, breakdancing in.

M'kay.

• Like 2

Breakdancing.

https://www.usatoday...ics/3849970001/

Is that still a thing? What year is this?

It is in Asia. And since The Olympics are an international event + the population of China, India, Indonesia, Japan, The Philippines, Vietnam...yeah. Kids breakdance in public spaces or event areas here as if it were 1984. Korea too.

On Wednesday, Ramsey County (MN) District Court charged Miguel V. Morales with three counts of criminal vehicular homicide in connection with a wreck in May. An arrest warrant was issued for Morales.

Today, the County Attorney learned that Morales had been shot to death on September 30th.

"That is the world of police work," the Chief of Police said. "That case is resolved."

:facepalm:

• Like 1

That unhinged Trapt douchecanoe is defending pedophelia on Twitter by saying it’s not so when it’s a older woman and younger student. He’s getting ratioed so bad he’s trending.

I actually met this douchebag on a video shoot. Talked about being a Peter Gabriel and I brought up Genesis - he drew a blank.

He also wasn’t very nice.

• Like 1

pandemic (noun): an outbreak of a disease that occurs over a wide geographic area (such as multiple countries or continents) and typically affects a significant proportion of the population : a pandemic outbreak of a disease

Virginia Congressman-elect Bob Good, to a crowd of supporters:

I can’t tell you how great it is to look out there and see your faces. This looks like a group of people that gets it. This is a phony pandemic. It’s a serious virus, but it’s a virus, it’s not a pandemic.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

• Like 1

pandemic (noun): an outbreak of a disease that occurs over a wide geographic area (such as multiple countries or continents) and typically affects a significant proportion of the population : a pandemic outbreak of a disease

I can’t tell you how great it is to look out there and see your faces. This looks like a group of people that gets it. This is a phony pandemic. It’s a serious virus, but it’s a virus, it’s not a pandemic.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Sounds like he’s not very Good at all. f***ing idiot.

Sounds like he’s not very Good at all. f***ing idiot.

He’s good at conning enough gullible people to get himself elected.

Lincoln was right. You can indeed fool some of the people all of the time.

• Like 1

That unhinged Trapt douchecanoe is defending pedophelia on Twitter by saying it’s not so when it’s a older woman and younger student. He’s getting ratioed so bad he’s trending.

I actually met this douchebag on a video shoot. Talked about being a Peter Gabriel and I brought up Genesis - he drew a blank.

He also wasn’t very nice.

I remember you posting this story. Doesn't surprise me in regards to this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFtUe0mD2CQ

• Like 1

Breakdancing.

https://www.usatoday...ics/3849970001/

Is that still a thing? What year is this?

Those two Cannon breakdance movies came out the same year as the 84 Olympics where the movie was filmed. It's quite hilarious that the sequel's biggest claim to fame is everybody using the title as a joke when a sequel is announced because of the rhyme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VOvX48unVU

And that ceiling scene that was done 2 years before Lionel Richie did it.

• Like 1