last movie you watched

sonicjams

A Dogs Purpose. Man, what a tearjerker.

Just watched this at home myself. A definite tearjerker, but it also has its happy moments. If you own, or ever have owned a dog, you would watch this movie and understand. This former ACO highly recommends it.

The movie is based on W. Bruce Cameron's series of A Dog Purpose books, and I have the first two ordered for loan from the library.

Edited by pjbear05
  • Like 2

Just watched this at home myself. A definite tearjerker, but it also has its happy moments. If you own, or ever have owned a dog, you would watch this movie and understand. This former ACO highly recommends it.

The movie is based on W. Bruce Cameron's series of A Dog Purpose books, and I have the first two ordered for loan from the library.

i make it a rule never to watch animal movies. i become a puddle. i broke it for this film. and i wanted to die, lol

damn i was a mess.

Mick

• Like 1

i make it a rule never to watch animal movies. i become a puddle. i broke it for this film. and i wanted to die, lol

damn i was a mess.

Mick

Turner & Hooch?

K-9?

Can't imagine crying in those...unless it were due to them being mediocre

;)

• Like 1

damn i was a mess.

Mick

Me too. I shouldn't have said tearjerker. If you've ever loved a dog this will release the floodgates.

• Like 1

I saw We Bought a Zoo. Though it was based on a true story, some aspects of it were unrealistic. Only in a film would a man be sitting on a porch with Scarlett Johansson and talking about another woman (a brunette). Edited by Boots

I saw We Bought a Zoo. Though it was based on a true story, some aspects of it were unrealistic. Only in a film would a man be sitting on a porch with Scarlett Johansson and talking about another woman (a brunette).

http://68.media.tumblr.com/7469601972f65e2b2adb5f8aa5e846a5/tumblr_inline_o1opy0MBZn1sg9m04_500.gif

I saw We Bought a Zoo. Though it was based on a true story, some aspects of it were unrealistic. Only in a film would a man be sitting on a porch with Scarlett Johansson and talking about another woman (a brunette).

http://68.media.tumblr.com/7469601972f65e2b2adb5f8aa5e846a5/tumblr_inline_o1opy0MBZn1sg9m04_500.gif

Plus, she don't look good with her short hairdo.

http://i.imgur.com/SovPaS2.jpg