last movie you watched

sonicjams

http://static.rogerebert.com/uploads/movie/movie_poster/bird-with-crystal-plumage-1970/large_78W2C9136iZtpb0DpHSitqS0acm.jpg

Dario Argento's directorial debut .. Fantastic murder mystery, before Dario went all-out horror .. Dario wore his Hitch influence proud, and even had the assassin from The Man Who Knew Too Much ( ( Reggie Nalder ) play a similar role ..

Very creepy finale

La La Land.

I know this movie got a lot of rave reviews and I wanted to see it just because I was curious about why. I can see the appeal of the songs and dance tunes but to be honest I was bored after about 5 minutes. Slogged through it to see how it ended but wasn't impressed. Neither lead actor was appealing to me either which didn't help.

Kong Skull Island...and it was bad...sooooo bad. I couldn't even finish watching it. Got about 2/3rds of the way through, mentally said 'screw this' bid my son and husband goodbye and retreated to the bedroom for the next half hour. Damn. So bad. I don't know how they got the people they got to be in it. John Goodman, Samuel Jackson, Tom Hiddleston, + a whole slew of unknown red-shirts. Bleh. That's a black mark on their record for sure (well, not the red-shirts, who even knows who they are?!). 70s Kong had way more heart and soul than this beast. Whew, what a stinkeroo! Don't waste your time. Between this and the new Tarzan movie from last summer, I don't know which one was worse. They were both so, so bad. :poke:
  • Like 1

Becoming Bond: The George Lazenby Story

Genius comedy is the result as actors play out the stories of Lazenby's life, as told by George himself. Great fun! It's also quite heartwarming.

Edited by goose

poster-large.jpg?lastmod=1

A great story. The scene where the original owners work out the efficiency plan on a tennis court is brilliant.

1*TLG1d1fQfZBhetuFVrEieg.png

Edited by goose
  • Like 1