What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Looks like I'm getting my first post COVID job and it's a block away from me at Marshall's. It's gonna be in the stocking department early in the morning and my orientation is two weeks from Friday. Nice to be back since EDD unemployment benefits aren't forever. I've got $2-3K left so I've got plenty left to get work clothes and shoes.

WI7z3lV.gif

• Like 3

Golf day again!

I lead my team to a ten-under 61, which was great fun. The stacked MLB pitcher's team shot a 16-under 55.

• Like 2

I always depend on other people to make my day.

I can't even make my bed, so I certainly can't make my day.

• Like 1

Lakers are out of the playoffs, and I really don't even care that much about the NBA.
  • Like 2

Lakers are out of the playoffs, and I really don't even care that much about the NBA.

LaBum will be 36 next year. That sound is a window closing.

I went to see Comedian Bob Marley Friday night at the Clambake in Pine Point Maine. He makes me laugh .....His show was great. Thank you Bobby.

196220063_335572851262160_1004014956245891043_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=bCHESmHyIjIAX8hYlgS&_nc_ht=scontent-bos3-1.xx&tp=6&oh=861f4ad4a5c87a893c427c80ba3c1a4e&oe=60E2DA7E

Edited by Chicken hawk
  • Like 2

I had my yearly review at work today. It went excellent. Made my day. Im a model employee the owners son t0ld me. :notworthy:

You should have told him, "I'm a Supermodel employee, and I expect to be paid like a Supermodel!"

• Like 3

Today I got the last grades of my academic studies. I'm done with studying but I'll never stop learning. From now on I'll spend my free time enjoying life: listening to music, learning to play bass, watching football (soccer), meeting friends and family, working out, reading and hopefully travelling some.
  • Like 4

After a month of no tunes in my car, I now have tunes! A new Kenwood unit was installed today.

I like TUNES!! :musicnote: :musicnote: :musicnote: :musicnote: :musicnote: :musicnote: :musicnote: :musicnote: :musicnote: :musicnote:

Of course, the first disc I inserted to test the thing was Moving Pictures.

• Like 4

A colleague coming into my office at 4 pm and asking me if my son and I want tickets to tonight’s Sox-Jays game. And a crowded Fenway Park.

Nice!!!

A colleague coming into my office at 4 pm and asking me if my son and I want tickets to tonight’s Sox-Jays game. And a crowded Fenway Park.

The result of the Sox-Jays game. ;)

Went for a very enjoyable long walk with my wife, through very untended wild fields and streams, totally without a plan and just a vague direction back home. Lots of dodging giant holes and climbing up steep slopes and through deep woods. Lots of fun too, and passed goats, chickens, peacocks, cows, deer... it`s great to live in the country.
  • Like 1

Went for a very enjoyable long walk with my wife, through very untended wild fields and streams, totally without a plan and just a vague direction back home. Lots of dodging giant holes and climbing up steep slopes and through deep woods. Lots of fun too, and passed goats, chickens, peacocks, cows, deer... it`s great to live in the country.

:yes:

My 4 year old nephew is going to his first baseball game today in Salt Lake City to see the minor league Bees play the Albuquerque Isotopes. I was 8 going on 9 when I saw my first ball game to see the Angels beat the Royals in 1989. Bo Jackson hit a home run in that game, truth be told. My late maternal grandpa told me to watch out for this Bo Jackson guy before the game and was he ever right. Bo knows home runs.

My first minor league one was in 2000 with the Cucamonga Quakes and I've been to Cal State Fullerton (my dad's alma mater) and Long Beach games before as well.

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 2