What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

It's The Little Things, Chapter 37:

My Drug of Choice is back on the shelves!!

511lW9R8IwL.jpg

Thank you for the heads up! I love that stuff! A coworker and I used to drink way more of it than was good for us! :lol:

iMgiwgj.gif DBhryzb.gif

• Like 1

Nothing. Like, literally nothing has made my day today.

But I keep on keepin’ on... :lol:

¡Le voy a llamar a la fábrica de sonrisas para que te manden la más linda de todas! :)

• Like 2

¡Le voy a llamar a la fábrica de sonrisas para que te manden la más linda de todas! :)

I used google translate and I want to try and say what you said, so this made my day :ebert: Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 3

☺️☺️☺️☺️

Muchas gracias, querida...eres una joya absoluta.

• Like 1

I used google translate and I want to try and say what you said, so this made my day :ebert:

I think it's something about llamas and the sunrise.....

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 3

I used google translate and I want to try and say what you said, so this made my day :ebert:

:LMAO:

:no:

• Like 2

:LMAO:

:no:

¡Miau!
  • Like 3

Today I became a grandpa for the second time.

This time a wee granddaughter!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Congratulations to you and the family! She sounds very sweet. :heart: :heart:

Thanks! She is! She arrived early but mother and baby are doing well.

Sadly due to Covid restrictions we cannot get over to see her (we are in N. Ireland and my daughter lives in England), but as soon as this is over we will definitely be visiting!

• Like 2

Four friendly co-workers that helped me solve some acute work-related problems, and a chocolate bar (with nougat filling & roasted almond) that I had in my locker at work.
  • Like 2

Sadly due to Covid restrictions we cannot get over to see her (we are in N. Ireland and my daughter lives in England), but as soon as this is over we will definitely be visiting!

Congratulations!! If it is ok to ask, what did they name her? Glad Mom and baby are doing fine :D

• Like 1

My favorite hockey player Patrick Kane scored his 400th career goal tonight and it was on tv so I could see it!! :dweez: :clap: :yes: :madra:

It literally made my day, had a headache last night and didn't get much sleep. This was a great distraction. Hockey is one the pleasures I am very grateful for right now. :wub:

Edited by Rhyta
  • Like 5

Congratulations!! If it is ok to ask, what did they name her? Glad Mom and baby are doing fine :D

They are calling her Martha, with middle name Sarah after my Grandmother.

Both are doing great although Martha had a touch of jaundice (which apparently is common in premature babies).

• Like 3

Talking with my sister's kids on WhatsApp. A video of a friendly donkey meeting a toddler I know. Friends who talked me through a very bad moment in this crisis I'm in in my life right now. Rush.
  • Like 2

Just finished watching Carl Sagan giving a 90-minute lecture and taking questions from the audience (from 1994).

What a great man, what a great intellect he was. His last words in this session were his best.

To paraphrase: “Those of us who wish for Humanity to be important should do something important. They should come up with easily understandable, achievable and inspiring goals for Humanity, and then go out and do it. They should create a world where people aren’t starving, where people aren’t fighting over ethnic superiority, where science and engineering are used for the betterment of all.”

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 3

Tax refund was deposited. My biggest ever mostly due to all that COVID lockdown unemployment checks.

Now if me and others could have the newly certified checks deposited. Lazy and inept EDD. :banghead:

Lazy and inept - you just described the majority of workers I encounter in every field.

I had an interview today for my first chemical industry job. I'm so excited! :)

I will say a prayer that you get it.

Thanks, Lorraine! I will keep you in my prayers :hug2:

• Like 2