Jump to content

Recommended Posts

After several weeks of improving my diet (eating less, drinking lots of freshly-juiced fruit and veggies), I fell off the wagon and fixed myself a huge double burger.  Cheese, tomato, onion & mayo on toasted artesano bread.  
 

I am ashamed.   :unsure:  :sad:

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I bought a large bag of mini M and M s  to use the red and blue ones in blonde brownies over the weekend. I'm sitting here eating them watching Major League instead. :biggrin: :biggrin:

 

5U5JYwhm.jpg   y9GYf72m.jpg

 

 

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, goose said:

I bought a box of Cocoa Pebbles and they have tasted soooo good.

 

Most sugary cereals that I loved as a kid are way too sweet for me now. Cocoa Pebbles and Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch are exceptions.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Chips, salsa and guacamole from Costco.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 5/29/2022 at 5:29 AM, blueschica said:

I bought a large bag of mini M and M s  to use the red and blue ones in blonde brownies over the weekend. I'm sitting here eating them watching Major League instead. :biggrin: :biggrin:

 

5U5JYwhm.jpg   y9GYf72m.jpg

 

 

I did the same thing as you at the weekend! Substitute M&Ms for Smarties (I didn`t realise they`d be small ones until they arrived), and MLB for binging Billions. 

Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I did like sugar cereals in the past, but now it seems if I eat them, the entire roof of my mouth is sloughed off. :old:  cereal isn't the same as it used to be.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

I did the same thing as you at the weekend! Substitute M&Ms for Smarties (I didn`t realise they`d be small ones until they arrived), and MLB for binging Billions. 

Hey, we both had awesome weekends! :biggrin::biggrin:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I confess:  I’m not eating anything right now, but I sure am jonesing for major junk food.  
 

This “eating right and dropping 20 pounds” thing is pure torture….. :fistscrying:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/29/2022 at 4:24 PM, blackhawkrush said:

Too many to list, Father.  :blush:  

Same with me, but could be lot worse.  No In - & -Outs or Carl's/Hardee's in South FL, I'd be in huge trouble if there was.  Same for decent pizza, since we lost 2 local yokel places due to owners retirements.  No good fish and chips, Italian, or Chinese.  My local bar does a killer plate of wings, though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, pjbear05 said:

Same with me, but could be lot worse.  No In - & -Outs or Carl's/Hardee's in South FL, I'd be in huge trouble if there was.  Same for decent pizza, since we lost 2 local yokel places due to owners retirements.  No good fish and chips, Italian, or Chinese.  My local bar does a killer plate of wings, though.

Let's not forget ice cream for dessert. :drool:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi, my name's Nova Carmina; long time lurker, first-time poster in this forum, and I have a gluttonous sin to confess.

 

This morning, one of my (young adult) children left a bag of Sour Patch gummies open on the kitchen counter. I find these things repulsive, but as I sat there watching the news, I tried one. Just one! It was pretty awful, but just to confirm, I tried another. And then another. I think I ate like two dozen before I was able to tear myself away. I feel so dirty.

 

Maybe I'll have a drink to steady my nerves.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...