What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Oh, while making the bed this morning (10:46 AM CDT) I ran the pinky toe on my left foot into the bedpost on the floor. Hyperextended the pinky outwards and cut the shlt out of the web inbetween the pinky toe and the fourth.

The cut is pretty deep. It bled pretty good. Or bad...

Heres what it looks like seven hours later.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll215/TPesch2112/030.jpg

QUOTE (PhilCastro @ Jun 20 2010, 02:04 PM)
What do i do when I feel like I just want to run away from everything and not see any person ever again?

Open yourself

Up to the possibility

Aware of some reality

Outside your world

In a silent universe

The moment can be so real

You almost can't stand it

In a distant universe

Distracted from ourselves

You can't help but wonder

In a crowded universe

When the talking turns to noise

You almost start laughing

Asides from raging at my computer, and then acting like a dick as a result, seeing sap on Facebook. For the umpteenth time, do that shit in private. To me it's saying LOOK AT ME I WANT ATTENTION and to do that in public is rather annoying. To my TRF friends who are on Facebook... if I ever get a girlfriend and end up doing that, please tell me not to.

I'm calmer now. What's currently bumming me out is talking to a friend whom I haven't seen forever and realizing that it seems impossible for me to see her. Nothing against her, but can't she take one afternoon and spend it with me? There's nothing awkward about it, we've got a lot to catch up on. It looks like I'm being forgotten - I've been trying to see her for like a month and every time there's something in the way. I may be overreacting and it's just some force trying to keep me from seeing my friend. I don't know.

F.ucking meth-heads in my neighborhood. I wish they'd all OD and die. Edited by Mara

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Jun 21 2010, 09:41 AM)
Not pissed, just bummed....buried my little brother 7 years ago today. Always a sad day for me.

hug2.gif I can relate, as you know. July 31st will be 2 years since my sister ended her life.

QUOTE (Mara @ Jun 21 2010, 10:17 AM)
QUOTE (Digital Man @ Jun 21 2010, 09:41 AM)
Not pissed, just bummed....buried my little brother 7 years ago today.  Always a sad day for me.

hug2.gif I can relate, as you know. July 31st will be 2 years since my sister ended her life.

Thank you. I thought about you and your sister today.

Perez Hilton is an ignorant misogynist who can't write or spell. He listens to shitty music and he dresses like Peewee Herman. I would never want to be mentioned on his blog becasue I would feel like an accomplice to something. Guilt by association. That prick needs to be sued for libel and cyberbullying. I could've started a thread about him, but I didn't because he's not worth it. Piece of human trash. There's a reason why the manager of the B.E.P. punched him in the face. He deserved it.

I just started a new round of counseling recently, and Saturday, the therapist decides she is going to eat strawberries while I'm speaking. She would ask me a question, and I just looked out the window while she was munching away.

Rude.

I'm giving her a few more weeks, if I go there again and she's munchin' away on a rack o'lamb or something, I'm going to smack her in the head with it! angry.gif

also, she didn't ask me if I minded, nor did she offer me one.

but that's not the issue, the issue is that she is supposed to be paying attention to ME.

Argh!!!

A very special surprise package for the most deserving kid in the world arrived today. I can't go into detail - but it was a very special memento for him, and to make a long story short, he got the padded envelope today from FedEx...

And it was EMPTY.

Someone saw the return address, made an assumption, opened the package, and stole what was inside. Upon close inspection, we could see where someone tampered with the packaging and took the contents, letting it go on its way through the FedEx channels. FedEx and the person who sent the package are looking into this, but it's just a sad, sad day.

We may be able to get this resolved, but once again, human beings and their greed and malice have ruined something that was supposed to be special.

I will never forget the look on his face.

So whoever intercepted a FedEx package and stole what was inside, you ruined an innocent kid's day. Hope you're happy, bastard.

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jun 22 2010, 07:49 PM)
A very special surprise package for the most deserving kid in the world arrived today. I can't go into detail - but it was a very special memento for him, and to make a long story short, he got the padded envelope today from FedEx...

And it was EMPTY.

Someone saw the return address, made an assumption, opened the package, and stole what was inside. Upon close inspection, we could see where someone tampered with the packaging and took the contents, letting it go on its way through the FedEx channels. FedEx and the person who sent the package are looking into this, but it's just a sad, sad day.

We may be able to get this resolved, but once again, human beings and their greed and malice have ruined something that was supposed to be special.

So whoever intercepted a FedEx package and stole what was inside, you ruined an innocent kid's day. Hope you're happy, bastard.

This is unspeakably ridiculous!!!!!

So sorry that your family had to endure such betrayal! Not fair, not fair at all! angry.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

And it was EMPTY.

That's awful, GG. sad.gif I'm sorry.

And it was EMPTY.

Unreal...

Hopefully karma will swing their way and they'll get paid back for stealing from TRF's favorite young drummer. angry.gif

And it was EMPTY.

I am speechless.

I hope that person is cursed with eternal diarrhea. And hemorrhoids, so it's extra painful.

A very special surprise package for the most deserving kid in the world arrived today.  I can't go into detail - but it was a very special memento for him, and to make a long story short, he got the padded envelope today from FedEx...

And it was EMPTY.

Someone saw the return address, made an assumption, opened the package, and stole what was inside.  Upon close inspection, we could see where someone tampered with the packaging and took the contents, letting it go on its way through the FedEx channels.  FedEx and the person who sent the package are looking into this, but it's just a sad, sad day.

So whoever intercepted a FedEx package and stole what was inside, you ruined an innocent kid's day.  Hope you're happy, bastard.

So sorry to hear about the thief, Michelle. It's unbelievable how greedy people are.

I'm sorry, but I've been trying to get together with you for a few weeks. I understand, you're in summer school and you work four days a week. But don't tell me you didn't hear from me. I posted on your wall on Facebook today, asking if we could get together on Wednesday. I tagged your name in a post, alluding to possibly hanging out on Wednesday. Maybe you honestly missed these, but I doubt it. If you're really my sister like you say you are, then you'll at least respond. You aren't able to hang out, fine, but respond with an answer. Don't tell me over the weekend that "maybe we can hang out this week" and then leave me hanging here. The thing is, I really want to talk to you. I need someone to talk to who's not a guy and who doesn't live with me. And I'm sure I could help out with some of the issues you're having.

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jun 22 2010, 06:49 PM)
A very special surprise package for the most deserving kid in the world arrived today.  I can't go into detail - but it was a very special memento for him, and to make a long story short, he got the padded envelope today from FedEx...

And it was EMPTY.

Someone saw the return address, made an assumption, opened the package, and stole what was inside.  Upon close inspection, we could see where someone tampered with the packaging and took the contents, letting it go on its way through the FedEx channels.  FedEx and the person who sent the package are looking into this, but it's just a sad, sad day.

So whoever intercepted a FedEx package and stole what was inside, you ruined an innocent kid's day.  Hope you're happy, bastard.

Sorry to hear that. That's terrible. I can't believe the nerve of some people. ohmy.gif

I believe in Karma as well, what goes around comes around - so watch out assh*le who stole from a child - Karma is coming...

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jun 22 2010, 06:49 PM)

And it was EMPTY.

WTF

Something similar happened to my mom: she sent a holiday card (might have been Halloween) to my newphews, $5 in each card. My sister got the card with no money. Someone actually opened the sealed envelope and took the cash and re-taped it up.

Now you would think seeing a children's card inside would prompt someone to think twice about doing that (not that it's right to do it with ANY card). But no. People effing suck.

I just heard that Toronto had an Earthquake, only 5.5 but still ontop of everything going on with the G20 I'm worried about my friends and family. Yesterday they arrested another person with explosives and had to shut down the subway for a while. There was also a shooting near the fence. I'm worried something big is gonna happen. sad.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jun 22 2010, 04:49 PM)

And it was EMPTY.

Ho. Lee. Crap.

What is wrong with people?

Poor kid. This is awful. sad.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Jun 23 2010, 02:28 PM)
I just heard that Toronto had an Earthquake, only 5.5 but still ontop of everything going on with the G20 I'm worried about my friends and family. Yesterday they arrested another person with explosives and had to shut down the subway for a while. There was also a shooting near the fence. I'm worried something big is gonna happen. sad.gif

Yep...crazy stuff going on around here these days. eh.gif