What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Stupid Wireless Mega-Company completely wasted my afternoon. I went over there to handle a lease, and the work can ONLY be done on site because of needing access to their server and a particular program.

I - and the head honcho of this particular division at Wireless Mega-Company - asked their IT Dept. to set up an account for me SIX WEEKS AGO. But no, it still wasn't done. I had to hang around for two hours until someone was free to log in for me.

Which meant I left their office just in time for Friday rush hour! And having had no food! Baaaaad low blood sugar on the way back - the shakes, cold sweats, and serious crabbiness. Oh, and of course I had to go back to the office. At 5:15. angry.gif

One of my best friends (as well as her boyfriend, who I'm friends with, and her family) is moving to North Carolina tomorrow. Thankfully it's in the Charlotte area so it's not too hard if I'd end up taking a trip up there to see her and her boyfriend. But still... she's a great friend, and it really sucks because she was one of maybe three people I talked to every day at lunch. I've known about it for a few weeks, but it really sunk in today when I checked my voicemail, and I got a message from her thanking me. I was eating lunch and I nearly started crying. I hate this kind of stuff. Looks like I'm going to have to draw closer to the few good friends I have this year.

sad.gif

I didn't get to see my friend today before she moved, so I still feel bad, but not like I did last night. I guess knowing that she's two hours away from here makes me feel a little better. smile.gif

So I do mantinence work for the local college and we're working in library. (keep in mind it's summer and no one uses it) So I'm tidying up the computer lab and jamming to some Cygnus X-1. Just when I get to *ever nerve is torn apart* some hipster asshole walks in, tells me to ssshhhhhh, and then leaves the building.

OPTIMUS DOUCHE.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Jett_Moonwing/1Subalbum/IMAG0247.jpg

Cut out the satellite in the middle of one of my fave Babylon 5 episodes angry.gif

QUOTE (Jaye @ Jul 14 2010, 05:43 PM)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Jett_Moonwing/1Subalbum/IMAG0247.jpg

Cut out the satellite in the middle of one of my fave Babylon 5 episodes angry.gif

Dammit, and again! rage.gif

Patrons cutting out sales coupons from the Sunday newspaper (out of the Library's copy.) This is not your house!

I've got a feeling that none of my friends give a shit about me. For the ones that do, not being able to see them kinda bums me out. For the first time in my life, I'm ready for school to start back so that I can see them.

Also, after changing some of my personal information (read: religious beliefs, or lack thereof) on Facebook, I'm awaiting a massive shitstorm... so maybe now people will give a shit about me. However, that's not why I did it... I've kept it under wraps so as to not shock some of my friends. I don't see a need to hide it anymore. If people don't like it, then they can just not talk to me about it, or they can f**k off. smile.gif

QUOTE (GeddyLeefan2112 @ Jul 15 2010, 01:26 AM)
Also...its hot as f**k in my room.

Heh, same here.

QUOTE (GeddyLeefan2112 @ Jul 15 2010, 01:26 AM)
Also, I want more money.

THIS.

I only got a 3 on my AP US Government exam. I was expecting a 4 or 5... really bummed me out. I know it doesn't affect my grades at all but it still sucks.

A guy I have had a quiet crush on for many years started making some quiet advances. All very sweet...

lots of texting, a bit of innocent innuendo...all very nice

Somehow, perhaps because I dont raise the flag about it...he didnt know my son has autism

and then i told him

And the texting got VERY cold, very quick. "Oh..yeah, well. Kids are most important! keep in touch!"

ouch