What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

STILL no damned response. You'll probably ask to hang out with me while I'm on vacation in two weeks... if you ask. Forget about it. I'm through here. I'm tired of sending shit and not getting any responses.

I have money in my chequing account. I won't say how much, but it's enough. I tried to buy DVDs and books today, but my debit card got rejected at 2 different stores cuz the stupid bank's server was down. So I embarrassed myself not once, but twice. One of those store clerks was a nasty blonde bitch with an attitude.

angry.gif

Then I felt like I wanted to strangle someone. But I just emailed the bank instead. There was nothing on their homepage about when the system would come back up. When I tried to take out money from an ATM, I got a strange message that said the bank was off-line or something. I just wasted an hour of my *****ing time. I hate that.

banghead.gif banghead.gif banghead.gif banghead.gif banghead.gif

QUOTE (Tinwoodsman @ Jun 25 2010, 12:45 AM)
Tell your mother to f**k off and die and don't send the dog over here any more ... I have a life of my own, bitch!

ohmy.gif Somebody's pissed!

Little things that really shouldn't bother me, but do.

And more and more reminders that a majority of people who claim to give a crap really don't.

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jun 22 2010, 06:49 PM)
A very special surprise package for the most deserving kid in the world arrived today. I can't go into detail - but it was a very special memento for him, and to make a long story short, he got the padded envelope today from FedEx...

And it was EMPTY.

Someone saw the return address, made an assumption, opened the package, and stole what was inside. Upon close inspection, we could see where someone tampered with the packaging and took the contents, letting it go on its way through the FedEx channels. FedEx and the person who sent the package are looking into this, but it's just a sad, sad day.

We may be able to get this resolved, but once again, human beings and their greed and malice have ruined something that was supposed to be special.

I will never forget the look on his face.

So whoever intercepted a FedEx package and stole what was inside, you ruined an innocent kid's day. Hope you're happy, bastard.

Hearing this just makes me absolutely angry angry.gif

Fed Ex will never find out what happened. How could they? The contents of the box could have disappeared anywhere along the way.

What a terrible injustice.

I'm so sorry for you and your son.

Dammit! This burns me up!

I hope this gets resolved somehow.

QUOTE (rushlady23 @ Jun 25 2010, 03:19 AM)
QUOTE (Tinwoodsman @ Jun 25 2010, 12:45 AM)
Tell your mother to f**k off and die and don't send the dog over here any more ... I have a life of my own, bitch!

ohmy.gif Somebody's pissed!

laugh.gif

Hey T-Man, don't take it out on the pooch ok? biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Natch @ Jun 25 2010, 07:32 AM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jun 22 2010, 06:49 PM)
A very special surprise package for the most deserving kid in the world arrived today.  I can't go into detail - but it was a very special memento for him, and to make a long story short, he got the padded envelope today from FedEx...

And it was EMPTY.

Someone saw the return address, made an assumption, opened the package, and stole what was inside.  Upon close inspection, we could see where someone tampered with the packaging and took the contents, letting it go on its way through the FedEx channels.  FedEx and the person who sent the package are looking into this, but it's just a sad, sad day.

We may be able to get this resolved, but once again, human beings and their greed and malice have ruined something that was supposed to be special.

I will never forget the look on his face.

So whoever intercepted a FedEx package and stole what was inside, you ruined an innocent kid's day.  Hope you're happy, bastard.

Hearing this just makes me absolutely angry angry.gif

Fed Ex will never find out what happened. How could they? The contents of the box could have disappeared anywhere along the way.

What a terrible injustice.

I'm so sorry for you and your son.

Dammit! This burns me up!

I hope this gets resolved somehow.

Wow, that's as low as it comes. angry.gif Sorry to hear that GG. I hope it can be resolved soon. smile.gif

Turning on the local news and hearing about animal abuse...EVERY DAY!

To all the monsters out there that feel the need to torture poor, defenseless animals, you deserve to have the same thing done to you. And I wouldn't have any problem being the one to do it to you angry.gif

I took a half day off, desperately wanting some quiet time alone at home.

My husband has been here, in my face, all f***ing afternoon. I'm heading to the bookstore.

QUOTE (Mara @ Jun 25 2010, 02:03 PM)

My husband has been here, in my face, all f***ing afternoon. I'm heading to the bookstore.

Did you forget to get his taco hell burrito? confused13.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Jun 25 2010, 08:22 PM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Jun 25 2010, 02:03 PM)

My husband has been here, in my face, all f***ing afternoon.  I'm heading to the bookstore.

Did you forget to get his taco hell burrito? confused13.gif tongue.gif

laugh.gif No, I had the Taco Hell burrito at work - he's not aware of it. And I did stop at the grocery store on the way home and pick up a few things for him.

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jun 25 2010, 11:28 AM)

And more and more reminders that a majority of people who claim to give a crap really don't.

Heh... I feel the same. Wish I didn't, but oh well.

eta: wish i wasn't being ignored. i'm starting to feel like i don't have any true friends irl.

Edited by Xanadu93

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Jun 25 2010, 05:52 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jun 25 2010, 11:28 AM)

Heh... I feel the same. Wish I didn't, but oh well.

eta: wish i wasn't being ignored. i'm starting to feel like i don't have any true friends irl.

Don't sweat it young man. At your age friends come and go, it's part of life. Use good judgement and it will all work out in the long run. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Jun 26 2010, 09:51 AM)
Idiot politicians that make the people in my city look like a bunch of yokels.

Oh, I am so with you. Except in my case it's the entire state.

The Protesting war zone going on in Toronto and knowing my poor mom has to work in that. They had The Eaton Centre on lockdown along with Queens Park. Tonight the city burns with cop cars being set ablaze.

sad.gif