What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Now even coffee has turned against me. First the grinder wouldn't open then when it did it spilled everywhere, so I had to clean all that up... then for some reason the filter didn't wanna stay in the machine properly and it made coffee with lots of grounds... and it stopped making the noise so when I went to get it of course it was still going so I made a mess and burned my hand. f**k it... I'll get coffee at work.

angry.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Jul 7 2010, 12:41 PM)
Now even coffee has turned against me. First the grinder wouldn't open then when it did it spilled everywhere, so I had to clean all that up... then for some reason the filter didn't wanna stay in the machine properly and it made coffee with lots of grounds... and it stopped making the noise so when I went to get it of course it was still going so I made a mess and burned my hand. f**k it... I'll get coffee at work.

angry.gif

laugh.gif

Use the press.

I told ya you gotta keep an eye on that damn thing. Did you unplug before you started cleaning up the mess?

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Jul 7 2010, 01:14 PM)
QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Jul 7 2010, 12:41 PM)
Now even coffee has turned against me.  First the grinder wouldn't open then when it did it spilled everywhere, so I had to clean all that up... then for some reason the filter didn't wanna stay in the machine properly and it made coffee with lots of grounds... and it stopped making the noise so when I went to get it of course it was still going so I made a mess and burned my hand. f**k it... I'll get coffee at work.

angry.gif

laugh.gif

Use the press.

I told ya you gotta keep an eye on that damn thing. Did you unplug before you started cleaning up the mess?

If you're talking about the bodum I dunno how to use that thing. Yes I unplugged everything before I cleaned it up, I even made sure the arrows lined up. That coffee maker is possessed. yes.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Jul 7 2010, 01:31 PM)

If you're talking about the bodum I dunno how to use that thing.

It's very simple:

1. Grind coffee.

2. Put into bodum.

3. Add water.

laugh.gif

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Jul 7 2010, 03:46 PM)

It's very simple:

1. Grind coffee.

2. Put into bodum.

3. Add water.

laugh.gif

If you like good coffee, a press is the only way to go. And it's ridiculously easy. coffee.gif

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Jul 7 2010, 01:46 PM)

It's very simple:

1. Grind coffee.

2. Put into bodum.

3. Add water.

laugh.gif

Ya I know that smartass... what I don't know is what part to put the coffee grinds in and how long to let it do it's thing and when to pull that thing on the top up.

laugh.gif

My space heater stopped working. It's 65 degrees at my desk.

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Jul 7 2010, 03:56 PM)

It's very simple:

1. Grind coffee.

2. Put into bodum.

3. Add water.

laugh.gif

Ya I know that smartass... what I don't know is what part to put the coffee grinds in and how long to let it do it's thing and when to pull that thing on the top up.

laugh.gif

1. Grind coffee

2. Pour grinds into Bodum

3. Pour boiling water into Bodum

4. Stir with wooden spoon, then place plunger top onto Bodum, but don't press plunger down into coffee

5. Wait 4-5 minutes

6. SLOWLY press plunger all the way down, pour coffee

coffee.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jul 7 2010, 02:06 PM)

It's very simple:

1. Grind coffee.

2. Put into bodum.

3. Add water.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

1. Grind coffee

4. Stir with wooden spoon, then place plunger top onto Bodum, but don't press plunger down into coffee

5. Wait 4-5 minutes

coffee.gif

Thanks... it's too late for me to try this now but maybe tomorrow or Friday I'll give the bodum a whirl.

smile.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jul 7 2010, 04:06 PM)

It's very simple:

1. Grind coffee.

2. Put into bodum.

3. Add water.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

1. Grind coffee

5. Wait 4-5 minutes

coffee.gif

Why a wooden spoon?

QUOTE (Mara @ Jul 7 2010, 04:15 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jul 7 2010, 04:06 PM)

It's very simple:

1. Grind coffee.

2. Put into bodum.

3. Add water.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

1. Grind coffee

5. Wait 4-5 minutes

coffee.gif

Why a wooden spoon?

A metal one could crack the glass, and the wrong kind plastic would not be a good idea in hot liquid. I bought some small plain wooden spoons just for stirring the coffee.

Looks like my work trip to Vegas is on.

I really don't want to go, but my boss thinks I need to attend this conference (and I probably DO)...but I hate to leave my kids for that long.

I'm such a worrier.

QUOTE (GeddyLeefan2112 @ Jul 7 2010, 03:04 PM)
I woke up at about 7am this morning because I was scratching my arm in my sleep and I scratched it open.... it was a bug bite. Now its red and swollen and really hot to the touch. Thinking I may have to go to the doctor. angry.gif

Ugh everyday I get a new bug bite here it seems. Yesterday I got 2 on my face from biking in the bush. They REALLY love me up here. eh.gif

Not so much pissed off as worried sick.

A little relative who fell off of an upstairs porch is not o.k, although we thought he would be. He has to have surgery tonight to relieve the pressure on his brain. He's only 2. sad.gif I'm afraid of how bad this injury really is. I can't go to see him because I'm not a close enough relative, so I'm hearing things 3rd hand, so I'm not getting details...and this was an accident, just a stupid accident.

QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Jul 7 2010, 10:29 PM)
Not so much pissed off as worried sick.

A little relative who fell off of an upstairs porch is not o.k, although we thought he would be. He has to have surgery tonight to relieve the pressure on his brain. He's only 2. sad.gif  I'm afraid of how bad this injury really is.  I can't go to see him because I'm not a close enough relative, so I'm hearing things 3rd hand, so I'm not getting details...and this was an accident, just a stupid accident.

UGH! It's bad enough to get bad news about adults, but children... sad.gif So sorry to hear. Any word/update?

I have to meet a customer to coordinate a job tonight ... and it's my music night, so I might be a little late to Int. Dim. Vortex chat and not even primed ... maybe that's not such a bad thing though. wink.gif

I was supposed to go out for supper with my buddy tonight as I am going away next week and haven't seen him in quite a while. However, when were texting back and fourth to figure out times and such, I discovered that he was loaded, it was quite obvious from his texts, and he knows that I don't really like being around when he's drunk. He gets very annoying and on my nerves in a hurry. And to make things worse, since he was pinned, it was like he didn't even care.

I have waited to post on this due to so much "bad news" this week, I am very glad to hear things are doing well.! smile.gif Prayers out for a quick healing and relief for the family. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif