What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

QUOTE (peoplecanteatmachinefood @ Jul 1 2010, 10:43 PM)
To clarify: My best friend is Tara AKA attn deficiency., who used to be a user on this board. You all can figure the rest out for yourselves.

She's very upset.

Will Tara ever have a shot at being happy with him? Can that deal possibly turn around for the better?

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jul 1 2010, 09:03 PM)
To clarify: My best friend is Tara AKA attn deficiency., who used to be a user on this board.  You all can figure the rest out for yourselves.

She's very upset.

Will Tara ever have a shot at being happy with him? Can that deal possibly turn around for the better?

I think she is much better off without him. He really didn't treat her right and she deserves WAY better.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jul 1 2010, 11:03 PM)
To clarify: My best friend is Tara AKA attn deficiency., who used to be a user on this board.  You all can figure the rest out for yourselves.

She's very upset.

He broke up with her because he's apparently not happy with her anymore, not the other way around. She still wants him back, but he's being an asshole about the whole situation. She did so much for him and now he's treating her like she did something wrong, even though all she wanted was the best for his general well-being. It's a horrible situation.

It's minor in the big scheme of my life, but...

I am still HATING my hair. I got butchered a month ago and I can't do anything with it.

I'm wearing a friggin' ponytail today. I am 38 years old. The time for that has passed, unless I'm painting or working in the yard.

angry.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jul 2 2010, 01:58 PM)

I am still HATING my hair. I got butchered a month ago and I can't do anything with it.

I'm wearing a friggin' ponytail today. I am 38 years old. The time for that has passed, unless I'm painting or working in the yard.

angry.gif

Hey, I'm 42 and FREQUENTLY wear a ponytail!

QUOTE (Mara @ Jul 2 2010, 01:07 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jul 2 2010, 01:58 PM)

I am still HATING my hair.  I got butchered a month ago and I can't do anything with it.

I'm wearing a friggin' ponytail today.  I am 38 years old.  The time for that has passed, unless I'm painting or working in the yard.

angry.gif

Hey, I'm 42 and FREQUENTLY wear a ponytail!

I'm sure it looks great on you.

I'm just frustrated. I think I'm supposed to look more professional. Or something.

I didn't mean anything by it, really.

QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Jul 2 2010, 04:39 PM)
I see what pissed Tick off today.....

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?showtopic=57227

laugh.gif

I was SURE this was going to be a link to a Dream Theater thread! laugh.gif

The moron who lives above me who insists on blasting his sh*tty brainless, repetative dance music all day long....why can't I ever get a Rush fan as my neighbour?! confused13.gif

While on my God Tier 4th of July trip with my friends, on the way home we got to talking about another friend of mine who I've known since I was in 1st grade. (I finished 10th grade about 6 weeks ago, BTW, so I've known her for a while.) I ended up finding out that my friend had a boyfriend who abused her... I got mad. Not to the point where I wanted to punch the nearest person, but to the point where I'm kind of chuckling and saying "you know, that just pissed all over my awesome day". (I think you get the gist of what I'm saying...?) I love my friends very much, and that love is stronger the longer I've known the person, so I wanted to fight... but of course, that doesn't get anything accomplished. I want to try and talk to her about it but I don't know how awkward it would be.

an 8:00 a.m. call from a telemarketer. This is a holiday for some people(like, well, ME!), and I would have liked to sleep in for once.

I wouldn't have answered the phone, but there are a couple of family members who have been pretty ill and I thought that they may have been calling.

angry.gif grumble

QUOTE (Mrs. Huck Rogers @ Jul 5 2010, 10:09 AM)
QUOTE (troutman @ Jul 5 2010, 06:43 PM)
Not being able to go out of town to fish. rage.gif  tongue.gif

Unreal! I can't wait to go fishing....getting licenses next week.

As I recall you hated touching those slimy bast****! laugh.gif tongue.gif

I hope your doing well!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif trink39.gif