RIP Rocky, 2006-2021

pjbear05

Just as I was headed from my hotel room to breakfast I call went to my voicemail from the manager of the pet hotel. On callback I was advised Rocky had become severely distressed with labored breathing and pains due to bloat, a common malady of ruminants such as cattle. They rushed him to the vet, but he sadly passed away during the ride there. I'm completely numb! Everything wull be taken care of, they are holding his leash and collar for me. Not sure what I will do.

Sleep well my beloved and faithful companion!.

• Like 3

I'm sorry, Pj. I know he was a close part of your family. I know, and understand what it is like having a pet of your own for a certain amount of years because I've had a few of them. My condolences, and sympathies, to you. R.I.P., Rocky. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 3

Thank you everybody. Went to the Pet Palace today to get Rocky's leash and collar. Not sure if they are dropping fees for the last 6 days he didn't stay or the entire 20 day stay. No final receipt issued, sounds like they might write off the whole bill.

Again, rest well, old friend.

• Like 2

I'm so sorry to hear this. :( May those beautiful, warm memories of Rocky be kept in your heart. Rest in peace, Rocky. :rose: :rose:
  • Like 3