Happy anniversary RUSHHEAD666!

Turbine Freight

"Happy Anniversary, Rushhead (Earl)". If you read this, I hope you've been staying, and keeping safe.
  • Like 2

You can see him at Giants games. Also he is practicing playing Bang Bang 49er game.

I heard he is petitioning the court to let him marry a cardboard cut out of Geddy.

weird...

Well UNHOLY SHIT! I GOT MY GHOST TICKETS!! OPENING NIGHT RENO! JANUARY 25TH! TAKING MY 84 YEAR YOUNG DAD! CAPS ON BITCHES! "You've made your mark!" LADY NINA! FUCKK STEVE H! FISH RULES! REAL MARILLION LIKE DAVID LEE ROTH IN VAN HALEN! NOT THAT PUSSY CHICK COCK ROCK POP CRAP WITH SAMMY FRUITLOOPHAGAR!

Old School Me? YOU ALL HATE ME! I RUINED THE RUSH FARTUM! LOL!!!

Anyway, I got front row on the side of the stage for GHOST! Same seats I had with my dad two years ago in Reno! Remember! I'm Earl Ramer III. My dad duh is JR. Well the Ghost Merch guy has the same name as us! EPIC! Can't make this shit up!!! GHOST RULES! THANKS PAT! You changed my life when you posted about Ghost years ago. Became obsessed. Goose knows the story. I stood out by their tour bus in 2015 in Reno till 3:30 am. Met all the Ghost guys in street clothes. Was holding a pen when this tall skinny dude came up to me in a leather jacket. HE IS, I mean he said, "May I have that pen to sign your poster?" I said.. "Sure! What instrument do you play?" He smiled and signed PAPA E on the poster. I looked at the ground and said... "Whoops! Sorry about that Tobias!" He said.... "No worries." So I then told Tobias that Rush had just retired and I saw the last show in LA. I then told him that Ghost is now my New Rush. I will only travel to see your band." Tobias looked at me.... Shook my hand and actually bowed down to me. Saying it was one of the greatest compliments anyone has ever given him with his band being mentioned in the same sentence. It's all about connections and dedications. Fucck YES! I WILL NEVER CHANGE!!!

HOWEVER....

"Maybe I'm Amazed the way you love me all the time, maybe I'm afraid the way I love you" RUSH FORUM FRUITS!!!

Yes as Sir Paul or is it the imposter FAUL. Remember that f***ing thread I started? LOL!

Anyway, "YES!" I am the RELAYER having fun with my beautiful fiancé! Making love like a 20 year old. Visiting Topographic Oceans. I'm GOING FOR THE ONE! I'M MADLY IN LOVE!

Can you IMAGINE a FREAK like me??? Engaged again! Yes John Lennon. Marillion. All the best freaks are here. YOKO ONO is a FREAK. The Devil with a vagina that has more hair on it than King Kong.

HAHAHA! Can you type that stuff on here anymore or have we lost our right of Freedom Of Type? Don't Believe The Hype! Tell me to Fuckk off On Skype. lol

Well...

I never gave up on LOVE. Almost.

Pat knows. So does Lorraine. Many of you do.

Thanks for starting this anniversary thread Jonny. I love you MAN!

I am doing good! GREAT!

In love and just saw

BILLY IDOL FRONT ROW MEET AND GREET. Wore my Steve Stevens shirt. He was happy. I told Billy and Steve that "Blue Highway" is one of the greatest rock songs ever made on the Earth!

The both laughed and then Billy said.. "You are in luck! That song is going to be played tonight!"

Of course I took my woman to the show. It's so refreshing taking a woman to a show again. Of course Billy sang to her most of the night. All good. So fun!

Then I took Lisa to see GNR. SLASH IS A GOD. They were fuckking GREAT!!!! ABSURD!!!!!! GREAT FUKKING SONG!!!

Then I took Lisa to KISS!!! We had 6th row center. Her first time. Blew her mind!!!!

Life is good!

I've "Ghosted" on here a few times since I bolted for LOVE.

No offense but I really didn't see much on here to make me want to respond.

It's no 73's fault. Great Guy.

Great Forum.

But with Rush gone. Meh.

With Rock N Roll Dying. Meh.

Lots of great humans here.

I will always love many.

But the LOVEHATE thing will always remain.

For all the idiots who never knew me to call me a bigot. A drunk. A drug addict, a blowhard. Well I am that. Just put me on IGNORE or simply FUCKK OFF!

PEACE SELLS BUT WHO'S BUYING?

Signed,

MEGADETH

Oh Pat

I have front row balcony for PRIEST.

Yeah, some on here think I'm a pussy Heavy Metalist.

You don't know me.

Got Volbeat tickets too.

Primus twice.

Dream Theater

Well FUCKK IT.

I just booked a trip to CHICAGO to see GENESIS!!! NOVEMBER 15th Got one ticket. So rare. Had to pull the trigger.

Is anyone going? Let's meet up.

I don't drink beer any more.

I'm in great shape.

A vodka tonic with my woman now.

Got to keep my Earlish Figure having one of the most beautiful females on the planet Earth.

LOVE IS FOR SUCKERS!

TWISTED SISTER BITCHES!!

LOVE ME

HATE ME!

SHOVE ME

MASTURBATE ME!

CHEERS AND RUSH ON FOREVER!

Glad Geddy is writing a book.

YAWN OF THE DEAD

GEORGE A ROMERO

My name is Earl

FUCKK YEAH!

• Like 4

You can see him at Giants games. Also he is practicing playing Bang Bang 49er gang . I heard he is petitioning the court to let him marry a cardboard cut out of Geddy.

Hahahaha! I know who this Fruit is. He's been fuckking with me for 15 years. He is so sarcastic it makes my liver bleed out.

Most on here know me.

I'm all A's.

All Raiders

I'm a Neil Peart guy.

A's are garbage. Every year is the same.

Raiders are amazing me. But...........

As this so called stranger knows....... The Las Vegas Raiders will be 8-9.

Fuckk Sports.

RUSH ON!

• Like 2

You can see him at Giants games. Also he is practicing playing Bang Bang 49er gang . I heard he is petitioning the court to let him marry a cardboard cut out of Geddy.

Hahahaha! I know who this Fruit is. He's been fuckking with me for 15 years. He is so sarcastic it makes my liver bleed out.

Most on here know me.

I'm all A's.

All Raiders

I'm a Neil Peart guy.

A's are garbage. Every year is the same.

Raiders are amazing me. But...........

As this so called stranger knows....... The Las Vegas Raiders will be 8-9.

Fuckk Sports.

RUSH ON!

:cheers: Happy Anniversary, Earl !! :cheers: So Sorry I missed this until now- life has been crazy! I hope all is well with you and your adventures! Happy Anniversary!

TSQSvXUm.png. eaucPAEm.jpg

• Like 3