Happy anniversary RUSHHEAD666!

Turbine Freight

You can see him at Giants games. Also he is practicing playing Bang Bang 49er gang . I heard he is petitioning the court to let him marry a cardboard cut out of Geddy.

Hahahaha! I know who this Fruit is. He's been fuckking with me for 15 years. He is so sarcastic it makes my liver bleed out.

Most on here know me.

I'm all A's.

All Raiders

I'm a Neil Peart guy.

A's are garbage. Every year is the same.

Raiders are amazing me. But...........

As this so called stranger knows....... The Las Vegas Raiders will be 8-9.

Fuckk Sports.

RUSH ON!

You need to switch your allegiance to the SAINTS! We don't even need Drew Brees, we've already taken care of the Packers and Patriots, and that's as a nomad team on road living in hotels with 10 starters out and half the coaches on covid protocol!

Hahaha! You can have Winston Cigarettes Mate. Hot and Cold like a fuckked up shower.

Dude!

RAIDERS FOR LIFE!!!

3-0 baby!

They give me a fuckking heart attack every Sunday but I love them!!!

"I'm In Love With My Carr"

Signed,

QUEEN

Winston is just being used as a game manager Earl. We could have anybody in at quarterback, they could me in and the SAINTS would beat your team! I could beat the RAIDERS Earl! Think about that!

Yeah man, you are right. Derek no engine Carr had a wake up call last night. They all looked like shit except for RENFROW. Love that guy! Tough son of a bitch!

I saw the game, yeah Derek didn't get it done in the end. He just needs to get back on track. What do you make of Herbert, he looks dangerous doesn't he? He nearly whooped the SAINTS last year.

Meanwhile the SAINTS blew an 11 point lead with 8 minutes to go and let the crappy 0-3 Giants beat us! :facepalm:

Ugly football for us! The Chargers look really good. I loved that they beat that pussy Maholmes at home.

I need to get more into KILLERS.

I bought a new copy recently, the German version with the weird KISS logo. It's cool! I've still got my vinyl from 1982 as well as a couple of other CD versions.

Pat!

That's a cool version!

BUT!

You need to get on eBay right now!

Japan reissued KILLERS in a cardboard mini lp cd sleeve! It's also in HQCD! High quality sound!! They did a few others Pat! A Best Of HQCD of the Solo Albums and "Thrashes Smashes" Greatest Hits!!!

• Like 1

You can see him at Giants games. Also he is practicing playing Bang Bang 49er gang . I heard he is petitioning the court to let him marry a cardboard cut out of Geddy.

Hahahaha! I know who this Fruit is. He's been fuckking with me for 15 years. He is so sarcastic it makes my liver bleed out.

Most on here know me.

I'm all A's.

All Raiders

I'm a Neil Peart guy.

Fuckk Sports.

RUSH ON!

You need to switch your allegiance to the SAINTS! We don't even need Drew Brees, we've already taken care of the Packers and Patriots, and that's as a nomad team on road living in hotels with 10 starters out and half the coaches on covid protocol!

Hahaha! You can have Winston Cigarettes Mate. Hot and Cold like a fuckked up shower.

Dude!

RAIDERS FOR LIFE!!!

3-0 baby!

Signed,

QUEEN

Winston is just being used as a game manager Earl. We could have anybody in at quarterback, they could me in and the SAINTS would beat your team! I could beat the RAIDERS Earl! Think about that!

Yeah man, you are right. Derek no engine Carr had a wake up call last night. They all looked like shit except for RENFROW. Love that guy! Tough son of a bitch!

I saw the game, yeah Derek didn't get it done in the end. He just needs to get back on track. What do you make of Herbert, he looks dangerous doesn't he? He nearly whooped the SAINTS last year.

Meanwhile the SAINTS blew an 11 point lead with 8 minutes to go and let the crappy 0-3 Giants beat us! :facepalm:

Ugly football for us! The Chargers look really good. I loved that they beat that pussy Maholmes at home.

I bought a new copy recently, the German version with the weird KISS logo. It's cool! I've still got my vinyl from 1982 as well as a couple of other CD versions.

Pat!

That's a cool version!

BUT!

Japan reissued KILLERS in a cardboard mini lp cd sleeve! It's also in HQCD! High quality sound!! They did a few others Pat! A Best Of HQCD of the Solo Albums and "Thrashes Smashes" Greatest Hits!!!

Right I'll check it out, thanks Earl.

• Like 1

Most on here know me.

I'm all A's.

All Raiders

I'm a Neil Peart guy.

Fuckk Sports.

RUSH ON!

Dude!

RAIDERS FOR LIFE!!!

3-0 baby!

Signed,

QUEEN

Pat!

That's a cool version!

BUT!

Right I'll check it out, thanks Earl.

Sure!

• Like 1