What Made You Sad Today?

Principled Man

The Chili Peppers show was moved from the 5th to the 21st because Anthony Keidis has bronchitis. now GNP and i have to wait longer to meet each other :(
  • Like 1

The Chili Peppers show was moved from the 5th to the 21st because Anthony Keidis has bronchitis. now GNP and i have to wait longer to meet each other :(

Aw :(

• Like 1

It's raining and we really need the rain but the dampness makes my arthritis flare up. My hands and right shoulder ache like hell. Old age sucks

I hope you feel better soon.... :sundog: :hail:

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20bump.gif

Me and my boyfriend are through. He apparently goes from relationship to relationship. I don't know why. I thought he loved me. He used me, and I can not belive I showed him what he wanted to see. I am a fool

It's his loss, you are a unique person! Sometimes people feel that way after a breakup, but it's not a total waste if you learned something from it. I hope you feel better soon.

• Like 3

Me and my boyfriend are through. He apparently goes from relationship to relationship. I don't know why. I thought he loved me. He used me, and I can not belive I showed him what he wanted to see. I am a fool

It's his loss, you are a unique person! Sometimes people feel that way after a breakup, but it's not a total waste if you learned something from it. I hope you feel better soon.

Yeah, but he only used me. He never loved me, only my body :(

Aww thank u :hug2:

Edited by GotNeilPeart?

Yuck, that always hurts. I hope next time the guy likes you for yourself.

• Like 2

It does.

I Hope the next guy or girl does. :heart:

• Like 2

Now that the internet is back, my brand new computer has to have a new Optic Drive [CD/DVD player] replaced this next Monday. So it's down and incapable of burning my CD's onto the hard drive. DAMN! :fuckinputer:

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/CP%20Als-%20Howler%20Monkey%20AL.jpg

It does.

Guys especially are good at saying or doing anything for sex.

• Like 2

It does.

:LOL:

Yeah...right...women aren't good at that. ((There's no smiley available that accurately depicts the level of sarcasm I'm wanting to show right now))

• Like 1

It does.

Yeah...right...women aren't good at that. ((There's no smiley available that accurately depicts the level of sarcasm I'm wanting to show right now))

And I'm sure you have girls throwing themselves at you all the time since you're such a hot hunk of burning love. ;)

It does.

And I'm sure you have girls throwing themselves at you all the time since you're such a hot hunk of burning love. ;)

The following is applicable to many years past...

I'm a friendly foreigner in Japan who naturally likes social gatherings and cooking for people. Here, these things can be as powerful as (usually more powerful) than any dumb line.

• Like 1

It does.

I'm a friendly foreigner in Japan who naturally likes social gatherings and cooking for people. Here, these things can be as powerful as (usually more powerful) than any dumb line.

I think Eagle is throwing herself at ya right now !!!

• Like 2

It does.

And she hasn't even tried my deep fried spring rolls yet!

• Like 2

It does.

And she hasn't even tried my deep fried spring rolls yet!

At my age I don't do much throwing. Maybe a soft shuffle.

• Like 3

It does.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Insults/sarcasmdripping.gif What?

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20doubtful.gif

• Like 1

Maybe he needs a woman.

You are, now, officially genderless.

• Like 2

Maybe he needs a woman.

According to my understanding of these definitions, while 74 may not have a gender she is not without a sex.

• Like 1

Maybe he needs a woman.

That was a bit mean.

• Like 2

Since I just woke up and haven't had many experiences today, I'm sad to say something has already made me sad. I logged on to the rush forum to discover GNP is leaving because they are tired of being treated poorly by many members here. I am really sorry for Peart and wish them the best.
  • Like 1