What Made You Sad Today?

Principled Man

I wanna leave my boyfriend. I love him, but I am not ready for a relationship. I can not tell him though :(

Why are you not ready?

I have never been in a relationship before. This is my first time.

Well then maybe you should enjoy it instead of thinking that you should leave. Trust me, its a good feeling, when you get used to it. If you wanna talk more about it, you can join chat room.

• Like 1

I wanna leave my boyfriend. I love him, but I am not ready for a relationship. I can not tell him though :(

This is too much like a badly written soap opera. Pull it together Missy.

You've got too much time on your hands. Either start writing all this down and sell it or find a hobby that will keep you busy.

You're talking yourself into being something you are not. Stop.

This is too much like a badly written soap opera. Pull it together Missy.

You've got too much time on your hands. Either start writing all this down and sell it or find a hobby that will keep you busy.

You're talking yourself into being something you are not. Stop.

What do u mean??

Feeling kinda 'draggy' today....http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Crying%20banana.gif

Someone was bothering me on instagram

She kept calling me inapropriate names like h** and n*****. She also said for me to go drink Bleach and she would leave me alone.

She told me it would be better if I was dead. :(

Don't let some idiot on Instagram or any other type of social media bother you. They're sad, bored people looking for anyone they can antagonize. Don't even bother replying to them. It's a waste of time, typing, and everything.

The end.

• Like 4