What Made You Sad Today?

Principled Man

Well today the thoughts were ao bad I cut again.

I'm sad that the thoughts won't go away no mater what I do, but I am gonna tell my mom in a bit to get me help.

Glad you're going to talk to your mom about this. Good luck!

• Like 3

I'm sad that the thoughts won't go away no mater what I do, but I am gonna tell my mom in a bit to get me help.

Glad you're going to talk to your mom about this. Good luck!

Thanks, I Hope she does not get too upset.

My dad would yell at me though if I told him, but sooner or later he is gonna find out.

Maybe I actually am a hypocrite :(

I think everyone is, in some kind of way. Who's perfect? Wouldn't it be a crappy world if people were perfect? Don't be too hard on yourself.

• Like 3

I agree with vaportrailer, I think that's a good idea if thoughts are bothering you enough to cause cutting.

I just saw this today- sounds kind of simple, but maybe it would help with the intrusive thoughts- the article said it helped veterans with PTSD thoughts- journaling 20 minutes a day- http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2016/09/journaling-can-help-you-out-of-a-bad-mood.html?mid=emailshare_scienceofus

• Like 2

I agree with vaportrailer, I think that's a good idea if thoughts are bothering you enough to cause cutting.

I just saw this today- sounds kind of simple, but maybe it would help with the intrusive thoughts- the article said it helped veterans with PTSD thoughts- journaling 20 minutes a day- http://nymag.com/sci...are_scienceofus

Thanks sm :heart:

• Like 2

Two close family members have incurable illnesses. And the odds of me needing emergency open heart surgery during my procedure next month wentup

:hug2: That's a lot to deal with, Union. I'm so sorry to hear this- I'll keep you and your relatives in my prayers and be sending healing thoughts your way. I'm hoping this is one of those cases where things look kind of dark and then turn out to be better than expected. Hang in there, we're with you!

• Like 1

Two close family members have incurable illnesses. And the odds of me needing emergency open heart surgery during my procedure next month wentup

:hug2: That's a lot to deal with, Union. I'm so sorry to hear this- I'll keep you and your relatives in my prayers and be sending healing thoughts your way. I'm hoping this is one of those cases where things look kind of dark and then turn out to be better than expected. Hang in there, we're with you!

Whenever I end up seeing him I'll personally buy him a large beer and deliver a nice hug

• Like 4

Everything :(

getting cheered up by friends :heart:

Jamie made me smile a bit, so did a funny video :)

I have a mix of emotions and feelings rn, kay??

Most people have them. You're not unique in that regard.

But you can't rightly say "everything" made you sad given those two other positive posts.

Appreciate your friends because you obviously have some.

• Like 3

Thanks, I really appreciate it. The odds for my heart thing is low still at least. I was just bummed because he said it rose a little bit due to scar tissue in my veins. They want to pull out a wire in my vein but it's surrounded by scar tissue and will laser it away. There's just a chance they could laser away more essential tissue.

I'm a f***ing hypocrite and a piece of shit :(

So what are you gonna DO about it? It's within your abilities to change that. Get off your BUTT and DO IT!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20Michael%20Jackson%20purple.gif

• Like 1

So what are you gonna DO about it? It's within your abilities to change that. Get off your BUTT and DO IT!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20Michael%20Jackson%20purple.gif

:LOL:

Permanent-Rush can do it! :yes:

• Like 2

:LOL:

Permanent-Rush can do it! :yes:

But the question is, WILL SHE???

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Joyful%20bouncing%20banana.gif

Thanks, I really appreciate it. The odds for my heart thing is low still at least. I was just bummed because he said it rose a little bit due to scar tissue in my veins. They want to pull out a wire in my vein but it's surrounded by scar tissue and will laser it away. There's just a chance they could laser away more essential tissue.

My thoughts and best wishes to you and your family, Union. :hug2: I'm still catching up on things around here, but it sounds like you're doing what you can to make your present and future as well as possible, and for that I'm glad. Take good care!

• Like 3

I was on a job interview for a job that I really wanted this Monday.

Today they called and said they found someone with more experience....

Why does this world hate me?

• Like 1