Member Title Suggestion Thread

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

http://www.therushfo...rs/page__st__60

Somehow you guys always manage to sneak in another girlie thread... And Crimsonmistymemory, that bouncing boob shot doesn't look much like a cheerleader.

this thread stayed pretty tame, until a velociraptor starting testing the fences

Member title moment ^^^

How about Crimsonmistymemory gets a title along the lines of "TRF Velociraptor" or "Testing the Fences"?

How about "Respecter of Women"?

Ironically of course.

I really do respect women

That's why I treat objects like them... :unsure: :LMAO:

I really do love women the planet would be so boring without them.

http://www.therushfo...rs/page__st__60

Somehow you guys always manage to sneak in another girlie thread... And Crimsonmistymemory, that bouncing boob shot doesn't look much like a cheerleader.

this thread stayed pretty tame, until a velociraptor starting testing the fences

Member title moment ^^^

How about Crimsonmistymemory gets a title along the lines of "TRF Velociraptor" or "Testing the Fences"?

How about "Respecter of Women"?

Ironically of course.

x1yyz is 2-fer-2 today with member title suggestions (with credit to LIX).

• Like 2

Stumbled across this thread this morning... made my day. Y'all (that's Texan for "youz guys" in the Northeast) are quite the funny lot. I haven't been here long enough to make too many suggestions, but I get a kick out of the banter about them.
  • Like 2

Stumbled across this thread this morning... made my day. Y'all (that's Texan for "youz guys" in the Northeast) are quite the funny lot. I haven't been here long enough to make too many suggestions, but I get a kick out of the banter about them.

I got one for you.... "The Milk Man"

Why? Your name can be shortened to WATT, and JJ Watt got that nickname because he "always delivers"... and so do your posts.

• Like 2

Why? Your name can be shortened to WATT, and JJ Watt got that nickname because he "always delivers"... and so do your posts.

I like it..... but I think I am a ways off from earning a member title!

I wonder what are the lowest post count and shortest time from join date members have received titles? Up and comers who make it clear they're the real deal straight out of the gate.
  • Like 1

I wonder what are the lowest post count and shortest time from join date members have received titles? Up and comers who make it clear they're the real deal straight out of the gate.

Who knows? It might've even been Hilda about 10 years ago. Honestly, she was quite low key, had relatively few posts, and was far from being a comedian/spaz/drama queen/whatever. The board just sort of adopted her as an icon (without her knowing about it for quite some time). So "real deal straight outta the gate" might not actually be correct.

I like it..... but I think I am a ways off from earning a member title!

I PMed 73 a good one for you, but you haven't even reached 2112 posts yet so you gotta wait ;)

It's also high-time fraroc got a title :smoke:

Official TRF Piñata™

:LOL: That's pretty good!

Frizzle-frazzle, get to 2112 posts already; your chariot awaits.

how about "eeyore" for fraroc?

I was the real deal before the gate even opened. Where's my mafacking member title??

It's also high-time fraroc got a title :smoke:

Official TRF Piñata™

:LOL: That's pretty good!

Frizzle-frazzle, get to 2112 posts already; your chariot awaits.

how about "eeyore" for fraroc?

Or The Weapon if we want to keep it Rush-themed.

Blue J has recently been talking about playing Jethro Tull songs.

So how about:

Life is a Long Song

Jethro is my least favorite person in that band.

• Like 2

Blue J has recently been talking about playing Jethro Tull songs.

So how about:

Life is a Long Song

Or Cross Eyed Mary

• Like 2