Member Title Suggestion Thread

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I have always called him T-Man :D

Miss him being around here.

Did you actually call him that on the board?

There's also an opportunity to work in a Wizard of Oz reference, maybe cleverly altered into a Rush reference.

Closer to Finding My Heart

I have Rush, Oz and the relation to his screen name.

I like yours AND I like Tombstone's.

Ohhh. I do like DM's alot. No disrespect to TM but winner winner chicken dinner... :madra:

Hey, a little lobbyin' never hurt anyone. The Bayou one is just as good.

Love me some TM so its all good.... :cheers: Edited by Narps
  • Like 1

Powersauce Bar

Is that the name of a band?

I haven't heard of literally at least half the bands mentioned around here. Maybe it is a band. Who knows? What really shocked me recently was in segues thread about bands better than Rush. I hadn't even heard of a boatload of those either. Just makes me shake my head in disbelief sometimes... :codger: Edited by Narps
  • Like 2

Powersauce Bar

I haven't heard of literally at least half the bands mentioned around here. Maybe it is a band. Who knows? What really shocked me recently was in segues thread about bands better than Rush. I hadn't even heard of a boatload of those either. Just makes me shake my head in disbelief sometimes... :codger:

Don't worry. I did the same thing when he stated "Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs" is in his top ten movies of all time.
  • Like 3

Powersauce Bar

I haven't heard of literally at least half the bands mentioned around here. Maybe it is a band. Who knows? What really shocked me recently was in segues thread about bands better than Rush. I hadn't even heard of a boatload of those either. Just makes me shake my head in disbelief sometimes... :codger:

Don't worry. I did the same thing when he stated "Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs" is in his top ten movies of all time.

:LOL: Don't know that one either... :wtf:
  • Like 2

Powersauce Bar

Indeed WTF?

Powersauce Bar

Indeed WTF?

Kids movie. My son saw that a few years ago. Hasn't mentioned it since.

Powersauce Bar

Indeed WTF?

Take my word for it. It's got no business next to "The Godfather" on a top ten list

Powersauce Bar

It takes very little to amuse me greatly...I can't help it, that film makes me laugh like nothing else!

Powersauce Bar

Indeed WTF?

Take my word for it. It's got no business next to "The Godfather" on a top ten list

Erm...The Godfather isn't on my top 100. Sorry.

Buuuuuuttt! Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs 2 is!

Next up:

invisible airwave

photo-11199.jpg?_r=1428282817

Natural Science Theater 3000

he watches a lot of those MST3K movies in the film thread..plus, they're often in his sig

Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 2

Next up:

invisible airwave

photo-11199.jpg?_r=1428282817

he watches a lot of those MST3K movies in the film thread..plus, they're often in his sig

I like it, and I like how you Rushified it. Done.

LedRush

The Counterparts Remain The Same

len(songs)

The Archivist

Tinwoodsman

By-tor on the Bayou

invisible airwave

• Like 2