Member Title Suggestion Thread

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I was watching "The Walking Dead" last Sunday, and a kid on the show was supposed to be playing the Tiny Tim '45 of "Tiptoing Thru The Tulips" but I piss my friends off by being able to name singers by just hearing their voices, and I SWEAR IT WASN'T HIM! His voice is SOOOOOO distinctive.....Whoever is in the 'continuity chair' on that show mustl've had a horrible day..... :huh:

I was watching "The Walking Dead" last Sunday, and a kid on the show was supposed to be playing the Tiny Tim '45 of "Tiptoing Thru The Tulips" but I piss my friends off by being able to name singers by just hearing their voices, and I SWEAR IT WASN'T HIM! His voice is SOOOOOO distinctive.....Whoever is in the 'continuity chair' on that show mustl've had a horrible day..... :huh:

From Wikipedia: "Nick Lucas' version of the song is played briefly in the opening of the episode Start To Finish of the tv series The Walking Dead."

• Like 1

From Wikipedia: "Nick Lucas' version of the song is played briefly in the opening of the episode Start To Finish of the tv series The Walking Dead."

Thanks for that, Johnny!!!

• Like 1

You don't get to pick. It is given to you.

Yes, patience works better than lobbying too hard for one.

Right. If you lobby too hard, you might be pushing up daisies before your user title ever sees the light of day. :laughing guy:

I still don't know who chose the Tai Shan of a user title for me.

It sounds like a LIX title to me, but I could be wrong.

Bastard likes to give me a lot of Tai Shan around here.

Why do you hate LIX?

He's either misogynist or racist. Maybe a libertarian or conservative, he might be Candian. One of those reasons.

I prefer the debut, but can see why others might disagree.

Really? That's kinda strange.....?

A title is earned.

True that. I was supposed to get "orgasmatron", but 73 thought it a bit risqué.

Sounds like that movie Matt Stone and Trey Parker did some years back... Orgazmo, that's it.
  • Like 1

A title is earned.

Sounds like that movie Matt Stone and Trey Parker did some years back... Orgazmo, that's it.

"Orgasmatron" is a term from the 1973 Woody Allen film "Sleeper".

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgasmatron

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 2

I've got one for Bard: The Feeder of the Flames.

Accurate. :LOL:

This is my image of Bard:

http://resources3.news.com.au/images/2014/04/09/1226878/884443-a05faf94-bf8f-11e3-b362-fbc371d40a1d.jpg

"I told you everything that would happen. I called it. I was right about everything. It's because I am Bard, and you are mere fanboys. It's because I am omnipotent, and you are not."

Yeah, you could say "dislike" is a weak word.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 2

How about just The Flame?

I don't think though that he is interested in either attaining 2112 posts or getting his badge.

He's way about that kind of stuff. :)

Or The Flamer? ;)

• Like 1

I don't think though that he is interested in either attaining 2112 posts or getting his badge.

Or The Flamer? ;)

When I hear "flamer" I think of...something else.

Sounds pretty gay.

Or The Flamer? ;)

When I hear "flamer" I think of...something else.

That was the idea, and therefore the winky. ;)

A title is earned.

Never heard of it, but I can look it up! :laughing yellow guy:

Can you edit an existing title?

I'm pretty sure Sheldon's been through like 3.

I'm not looking for a new one. I would never do that to whomever it was that gave me the title. To my way of thinking, it would be an insult and ungrateful.

But, the small "u" in Dial-up always bothered me because it seems to be it should be a "U".

I always thought it was just one word, dialup.

Maybe it is, but then it would still be wrong in the title.

Are there any English grammar experts here?

I'm surely not an expert, but the correct notation is "dial-up" (says the dictionary).

yes you are & excellent diction, punctuation, etc. You speak English more properly than many Americans!
  • Like 1

What would mine be?

:bump:

"Right Said Fred"

There's absolutely no connection between you and that old band other than the name. However, I can imagine one of those animal characters in your Freddy thread with a word balloon with Right Said Fred's famous song "I'm too sexy" in it.

OR

If you want a Rush-related one then "Poltergeist of a Chance" for that otherworldly experience you have been having.

I like them both. Especially "Poltergeist of a Chance". Clever.

I was thinking of ideas last night and most of them are a mix between FNAF and Rush. Like the two I like the most are "Nightmare Geddy" and "Springpratt". Anything else?

Suggesting one's own member name is bad taste. It's like a nickname, it has to be given to you

No it's not in bad taste. But it is cool the way everyone collaborates. Makes it special.