Member Title Suggestion Thread

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

What would mine be?

:bump:

"Right Said Fred"

There's absolutely no connection between you and that old band other than the name. However, I can imagine one of those animal characters in your Freddy thread with a word balloon with Right Said Fred's famous song "I'm too sexy" in it.

OR

If you want a Rush-related one then "Poltergeist of a Chance" for that otherworldly experience you have been having.

I like them both. Especially "Poltergeist of a Chance". Clever.

I was thinking of ideas last night and most of them are a mix between FNAF and Rush. Like the two I like the most are "Nightmare Geddy" and "Springpratt". Anything else?

Suggesting one's own member name is bad taste. It's like a nickname, it has to be given to you

No it's not in bad taste. But it is cool the way everyone collaborates. Makes it special.

Yeah...it kind of is bad form.
  • Like 1

What would mine be?

"Right Said Fred"

There's absolutely no connection between you and that old band other than the name. However, I can imagine one of those animal characters in your Freddy thread with a word balloon with Right Said Fred's famous song "I'm too sexy" in it.

OR

If you want a Rush-related one then "Poltergeist of a Chance" for that otherworldly experience you have been having.

I was thinking of ideas last night and most of them are a mix between FNAF and Rush. Like the two I like the most are "Nightmare Geddy" and "Springpratt". Anything else?

Suggesting one's own member name is bad taste. It's like a nickname, it has to be given to you

No it's not in bad taste. But it is cool the way everyone collaborates. Makes it special.

What would mine be?

"Right Said Fred"

OR

well I don't think so, but you're welcome to your opinion. But that's just how this forum does it, so it's a moot point.
  • Like 1

Not that I didn't like your suggestions, x1yyz and Goose, but I REALLY appreciate CLEVERNESS, and JB really displayed that quality!!! LMAO! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Laughing/laugh3-smiley.gif

:banana:

Okay...

No suggestion? Everyone here IS clever, ya just gotta take some time and ruminate about your suggestions! ALL of you are CAPABLE of this! But, of course, it's NOT 'life or death'.... :hi:

Okay...

No suggestion? Everyone here IS clever, ya just gotta take some time and ruminate about your suggestions! ALL of you are CAPABLE of this! But, of course, it's NOT 'life or death'.... :hi:

Not really, but I don't think I'd want to only be known for my flatulence.

• Like 1

Okay...

Not really, but I don't think I'd want to only be known for my flatulence.

As far as I know, my flatulence is no greater in volume than anybody else's, but I DO have a "13 yr. old's" proclivity to view the subject as HILARIOUS and a prime subject to make humorous statements about. Banana's are an obsession of mine eating wise, and I AM 'Old' at this point! :hi:

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Locomotion%20bananas.gif

I have a suggestion for a member title for OldRUSHfan: Resident Grumpy Old Man :codger:

"The Artful Codger"

The Fartful Codger

I've been trying to think of something involving Bananas

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/funny/2/banana-on-computer-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 4

I have a suggestion for a member title for OldRUSHfan: Resident Grumpy Old Man :codger:

"The Artful Codger"

The Fartful Codger

I've been trying to think of something involving Bananas

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/funny/2/banana-on-computer-smiley-emoticon.gif

couldn't see your image....quite strange for me.....