What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

http://www.myfoxsideline.com/video

Make sure you see "Week 3, Segment 7." Fast-forward to 3:10. My son was on TV, playing the vibes in his high school band. He's the last guy you see before it cuts to the actual football nonsense. laugh.gif smile.gif

Pretty much made this proud mom's whole week. 1022.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Sep 15 2012, 08:32 AM)
http://www.myfoxsideline.com/video

Make sure you see "Week 3, Segment 7." Fast-forward to 3:10. My son was on TV, playing the vibes in his high school band. He's the last guy you see before it cuts to the actual football nonsense. laugh.gif smile.gif

Pretty much made this proud mom's whole week. 1022.gif

That's awesome!

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Got a notice that my tickets for Toronto shipped today and were upgraded to overnight (of course that means Monday but, still good). Can't wait to hold them in my hot little hands! cheer.gif

QUOTE (drbirdsong @ Sep 21 2012, 08:23 PM)
I opened my safe today and pulled out Rush tickets. Less that 24 hours to go. common001.gif

You saying that somehow makes me feel the excitement for the show more. I have to wait until October 18th, though.

My youngest turns 3 years old today. At 4:30pm to be exact. tongue.gif

Seems like only yesterday I was posting here while going into labor! (I still love that that happened. laugh.gif )

Three. Wow. He's just the most awesomest kid ever. Aside from my six-year-old. And now, I'm off to wrap presents while dad keeps everyone busy.

Managed to get my roots bleached out, this time WITHOUT giving myself chemical burns all over my scalp.

1. Slept in, as my 9-day vacation began today. laugh.gif

2. Had a new Alpine car stereo installed at Best Buy. laugh.gif laugh.gif

3. Replaced all my burnt out turn signal lights. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

4. And the BREWERS WON AGAIN!!! 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

Today was a good day...... 653.gif

I'm a golfer and have played hundreds of rounds. With all those par 3's I never had a hole in one. That's still true, in that I've never gotten a hole in one on a par 3. But Friday I aced a par 4!

common001.gif

QUOTE (goose @ Sep 23 2012, 11:19 PM)
I'm a golfer and have played hundreds of rounds.  With all those par 3's I never had a hole in one.  That's still true, in that I've never gotten a hole in one on a par 3.  But Friday I aced a par 4!

common001.gif

Overachiever.... wink.gif wink.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I once missed an ace by two feet. I then proceeded to three-putt on the steep-sloped, hard-as-concrete green...... fists crying.gif fists crying.gif

The new Muse album just got leaked today! 1022.gif

Also, I'm finally able to accept my financial aid awards since there was an error on my form that prevented me from getting my pell grant a month ago. It finally got processed a week ago so I should get my disbursement a week from Thursday...which is also my 32nd birthday. cool.gif I got 2 more classes to take for my certificate which I should get at year's end next year.

I'm instantly purchasing tickets for that Book Of Mormon musical at the Pantages for 2 days later and getting a new iPod Touch. Been dying to see that play since it came to L.A. and I already have the soundtrack.

Edited by invisible airwave

For no apparent reason, my co-workers gave me this numbered, very high quality, small poster size print...

http://www.yellowkorner.com/Visuels/Article/578x405/928.jpg

...I still can't figure out why.

They know that I love "The Man in Black", but I was surprised speechless.

Talk about a random act of kindness!

I did finally muster up a whole bunch of "thank you's".

Edited by ReGorLaTroy