What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I played movement 2 of Henri Tomasi's Concerto for Trumpet for Tine Thing Helseth in a masterclass at my university today.

In case you're not familiar, Tine Thing Helseth is a famous trumpet soloist from Norway, who got her start by winning 2nd place at the Eurovision contest in 2007, and has worked her way up to playing gigs like the Nobel Peace Prize concert in 2007, and has played Carnegie Hall and the works.

Here's a clip of her playing:

The hardwood floor is installed, the fumes have died down and life is starting to return to normal after a very busy, busy week. :yay:

WKRP in Cincinnati is now on Hulu!!!

Reading the above post.. brings back mammories of my early teens and hurrying home from school to fantasise over Loni Anderson and her tremendous tits. Hail Jonny Fever, Venus Flytrap, Herb and the rest of 'em. (titter!).

It is the 1st so the calendar gets turned and we get another picture on the Rush calendar. Alex and Geddy this month. They look so young and so 80s. :)

Going to set up an appointment with the behavioral services director at a school I'm hoping to volunteer at tomorrow. Judging by the emails I exchanged with the staff, I think things are looking on the up.

This is great, one step closer to my career. In fact, this will be my second official professional step, I'm going to learn and love a lot... I can't wait, I'm truly excited :)

Just need to get my insomnia under control again...

• Like 1

The same incredible news that has made everyone's day.

:D

• Like 1

To follow up, today I set up the appointment and will be getting a tour of the school tomorrow!

I'm in good standing, just have to prepare myself cosmetically! Have to look a bit presentable :D

Good luck!

• Like 1