What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

My beloved lap top has apparently bit the dust! It's f**ked! It's 5 months old and it worked one minute and now it has no clue the Internet even exists :rage: . I was just getting used to the damn thing and having some freaking fun!! For now I am stuck with this tablet and my phone... F**k!!!!!! :rage:

that sucks! is it still under warranty?

My beloved lap top has apparently bit the dust! It's f**ked! It's 5 months old and it worked one minute and now it has no clue the Internet even exists :rage: . I was just getting used to the damn thing and having some freaking fun!! For now I am stuck with this tablet and my phone... F**k!!!!!! :rage:

Got it at Best Buy. I never buy any extended warranties on anything. I am going to check into it.... :)

I should quit my silly and get a hurting. That way, I'd qualify for silly after silly and what I owe wouldn't be such a show.

Got it at Best Buy. I never buy any extended warranties on anything. I am going to check into it.... :)

I bought an extended warranty for a stereo system at Best Buy. Five years later, about two days before the warranty expired, my stereo died, and couldn't be fixed. Best Buy refunded me the entire purchase price of the stereo. :haz:

I bought an extended warranty for a stereo system at Best Buy. Five years later, about two days before the warranty expired, my stereo died, and couldn't be fixed. Best Buy refunded me the entire purchase price of the stereo. :haz:

:cheers: for you. I have a feeling I will be bending over once again....

I cannot get a song out of my head. Its been in there all day yesterday, all day today and I kept waking up in the middle of the night with it playing over and over again in my head.

F-U Jamiroquai for writing such a catchy tune and making one awesome video.

And now I shall listen to, 'Virtual Insanity' for the 10,000th time.

• Like 1

Quit that silly for a hurting and move into a nubs crib and get a hooptie ride. Might put you on mega monkey stilts, but you'd qualify for some sillies, for sure.

What?

My mother f**king gym is not open again this morning!!!!! I kind of understood some yesterday but seriously folks!!! :rage: I left a note on their door. Rat bastards Edited by Narpzilla
  • Like 1

I cannot get a song out of my head. Its been in there all day yesterday, all day today and I kept waking up in the middle of the night with it playing over and over again in my head.

F-U Jamiroquai for writing such a catchy tune and making one awesome video.

And now I shall listen to, 'Virtual Insanity' for the 10,000th time.

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/GIFs/tumblr_mdtcqnxziG1r6e4kao1_400_zpse86233e4.gif

• Like 2

Today is the first day fans are able to buy single game tickets for the 2014 Blue Jays season. I tried to buy tickets for the opening day game on April 4 but they were sold out! :(

I'll be buying for 3 or 4 other games. Baseball season can't come quick enough for me.

• Like 1

Today is the first day fans are able to buy single game tickets for the 2014 Blue Jays season. I tried to buy tickets for the opening day game on April 4 but they were sold out! :(

I'll be buying for 3 or 4 other games. Baseball season can't come quick enough for me.

Now I see the scalpers trying to sell Blue Jays opening day tickets on Kijiji. :rage:

• Like 1

It dropped to -27 overnight and I didn't plug my vehicle in. I went to start it this morning and nothing. Now 5 hours later and I've had it plugged in and I've tried jumping the battery and nothing. I'm trapped at home on my day off. :rage:

Myself. In so many ways.

:(

Here ya go.....but don't overdo it!! :o :P

http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab88/unclemonteee/whip_cat1_zps676729d7.jpeg