What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Nothing says Christmas like the usual lecture about how my soul will burn in hell if I don't follow a certain person's interpretation of the bible to the letter!

Been there. Noticed I said "Been"....... Live your life..... :)

You would think that with the holidays here, people would be pleasant, right?

Not so, there are some pretty hostile people out there!!!

:hug2: everything will be okay.

This dagnabbit, misbegotten weather's getting fricking worse! :rage:

I'm getting very :scared: and I think I need a :hug2:

:hug2: :rose: Here ya go........ :)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/06/Kitten_in_Rizal_Park%2C_Manila.jpg/400px-Kitten_in_Rizal_Park%2C_Manila.jpg

Thank you..! :wub: :hug2:

my friend is in her mid-20's, just found out she's pregnant with her 3rd child. she, her kids and hubby are so excited.....she just found out she has ovarian cancer. a huge mass and if the baby is an ectopic pregnancy.....

...unfortunately I think you can all guess what the end result of that pregnancy will be. She'll find out soon if she needs surgery next month.

I'm pissed off that such awful things can happen to one of the best people, best mothers I know. I never EVER pray, but today I find myself praying to whoever is up there for her baby.

• Like 1

my friend is in her mid-20's, just found out she's pregnant with her 3rd child. she, her kids and hubby are so excited.....she just found out she has ovarian cancer. a huge mass and if the baby is an ectopic pregnancy.....

...unfortunately I think you can all guess what the end result of that pregnancy will be. She'll find out soon if she needs surgery next month.

I'm pissed off that such awful things can happen to one of the best people, best mothers I know. I never EVER pray, but today I find myself praying to whoever is up there for her baby.

Unfortunately I have found some of the worst things happen to the best people. :rose: Bless your friend... :angel:
  • Like 1

Thank you hon <3

Chatting with her now, she's crying her eyes out. I wish I could do more than type words that can't possibly comfort her right now.

• Like 1

:hug2: :hug2: :hug2: Oh, my Lord..! Sending my love and prayers! :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

• Like 1

Seems trivial compared to what I just read but again with the McDonalds......

Me " 2 Mcdoubles, ketchup only. No cheese "

Them " That's 2 Mcdoubles only ketchup ? "

Me " Yes, but no cheese please. Only ketchup "

Them " That will be &*^% dollars and *&^%^& cents. Drive around "

:facepalm:

You would think that with the holidays here, people would be pleasant, right?

Not so, there are some pretty hostile people out there!!!

You would think .. but nope aholes don't takes days off....

Five NBA games on Christmas day, and the in-laws had to watch them all. They skipped Xmas dinner to watch the Lakers game. :facepalm:

Are you kidding? Wow, I love sports as much as any manly man, but that is beyond the call of duty.

Five NBA games on Christmas day, and the in-laws had to watch them all. They skipped Xmas dinner to watch the Lakers game. :facepalm:

I could easily watch 12 straight hours of the NFL or even March Madness. 12 minutes of the NBA is quite enough, thank you.

• Like 2

I could easily watch 12 straight hours of the NFL or even March Madness. 12 minutes of the NBA is quite enough, thank you.

Watching the NBA is like masturbating with a cheese grater...painful, or so I've been told. I wouldn't know

• Like 1

Watching the NBA is like masturbating with a cheese grater...painful, or so I've been told. I wouldn't know

I watched three old NHL Outdoor games today but basketball. Hell no.

• Like 1

That would leave a mark. Yowza!

Been waiting here at this dog food factory for over 4 hours trying to get loaded, uncompensated, of course. I am supposed to be in Ohio tomorrow morning at 6:30 am ...ain't gonna happen. These people are in no hurry and there are like 10 trucks waiting behind me. Asshats.
  • Like 1