What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

toilet seat finally broke off completely - not that I want to share that info - but hey, it happens. So I installed the new one to find out that it is a wee bit too long.

and then

I dropped a 22 oz. cup of coffee onto the kitchen table, where it journeyed across the table, down the wall, down into the heaters and onto the floor.

and this is all before 10 a.m. - so i'm actually taking a vacation day today, because I'm afraid of what will happen if I leave the house.\

• Like 1

toilet seat finally broke off completely - not that I want to share that info - but hey, it happens. So I installed the new one to find out that it is a wee bit too long.

and then

I dropped a 22 oz. cup of coffee onto the kitchen table, where it journeyed across the table, down the wall, down into the heaters and onto the floor.

and this is all before 10 a.m. - so i'm actually taking a vacation day today, because I'm afraid of what will happen if I leave the house.\

Holy crap! :o

2014 is here, and it's no better than the previous year. I still can't sleep, I still haven't won the Lottery, and it's still cold out!! :rage: :rage: :rage:

Major ground anomaly, zero telemetry for the last 90 minutes, no end in sight, and I haven't eaten.

Is that some code for, "I have the sh*ts"? :huh:

Major ground anomaly, zero telemetry for the last 90 minutes, no end in sight, and I haven't eaten.

Is that some code for, "I have the sh*ts"? :huh:

No.

Thanks

Its 9 degrees outside and with the wind chill factor it feels like -10 ok Celsius that is -13C to begin with + wind chill ????

PLEASE Do not bring your dog out in this weather and post him to the fence outside.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

The Lottery pissed me off today.......and every other day. It refuses to give me any money. :rage:

Blooming' weather - dunno whether it's coming or going..! Very cloudy, somewhat cold, and rather windy. Some trees are waving about.

I just love the way you describe the weather.... :)

My sweet little niece fell off her chair in kindergarden today and hit her head directly on the concrete. Her parents took her to the doctor who looked at her for 30 seconds, and proclaimed that she was fine. They come home and she starts vomiting, so they rush her to the emergency room where they take good care of her. They measure her blood pressure, look at her eyes, nose and ears and monitor her the night over. She seems to be fine and is back to her usual delightful self, but damn that was a scare we could have done without.

But what pissed me off was that doctor. I am no doctor but even I know that you check the eyes and ears. I recommended them to get a new doctor. She is just a little over 1 year old, and with all the mishaps that lies ahead I would not be at ease with putting her health in his hands. :rage:

My sweet little niece fell off her chair in kindergarden today and hit her head directly on the concrete. Her parents took her to the doctor who looked at her for 30 seconds, and proclaimed that she was fine. They come home and she starts vomiting, so they rush her to the emergency room where they take good care of her. They measure her blood pressure, look at her eyes, nose and ears and monitor her the night over. She seems to be fine and is back to her usual delightful self, but damn that was a scare we could have done without.

But what pissed me off was that doctor. I am no doctor but even I know that you check the eyes and ears. I recommended them to get a new doctor. She is just a little over 1 year old, and with all the mishaps that lies ahead I would not be at ease with putting her health in his hands. :rage:

Oh no! *Hugs The Analog Niece* Glad she's feeling better!

• Like 1

WHA?! You certainly have to check the eyes and ears. Yeah, new doctor, now. Hope she's doing ok.
  • Like 1