What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

my dad has disheartened me but I will not let it ruin my day.

he AND my step mom got on the phone and started talking absolute sh*t and personal info about my brother, and he told me our plans to move were terrible, the neighborhood we might be moving to "gets shot up at night", and our room mate will be on the news because, apparently, he will do horrible things to me because he will lust after me.

Um....good to know....?

I was also told Lucy can NOT have stability in a home where there is a room mate, and we are robbing her of a stable childhood.

So........no.

There was a HUGE Seahawk parade planned for today in downtown Seattle. I got everyone up early, dressed and fed and did not get to see the parade. Too many people in downtown Seattle. Downtown is not able to support all that traffic and people. It was a true nightmare.

I think I'm losing my voice, for the second time in about six weeks. I hate it even once! But this is ridiculous...I've had this cold that I can't get rid of. Doing my best to just sail on through it, but it's finding new and exciting ways of just getting worse. If I felt just a little bit better, I'd be able to say I'm pissed off about it! But... :(

Oh, and here's another- at just about the same time every single morning when I'm on the forum, it freezes and then I get a "Gateway Time-Out" message on the screen, and then I have to wait for several minutes to get the page to load again. Is that me, or is it the site?

Whatever it is, it's a pisser.

• Like 1

Oh, and here's another- at just about the same time every single morning when I'm on the forum, it freezes and then I get a "Gateway Time-Out" message on the screen, and then I have to wait for several minutes to get the page to load again. Is that me, or is it the site?

That happens to me occasionally too. It's the website :)

I got that for the first time this morning - I thought it was the Computers way of telling me, "Your on this too much."

I got that for the first time this morning - I thought it was the Computers way of telling me, "Your on this too much."

"This page is not available", about 15 times in a row! Like f*** it isn't..! :fuckinputer:

• Like 2

"This page is not available", about 15 times in a row! Like f*** it isn't..! :fuckinputer:

You are certainly sexy when angry....... :D-13: :sigh:

You are certainly sexy when angry....... :D-13: :sigh:

:blush:

• Like 1

Put a particular set of new strings on my guitar, that had been highly recommended to me, and I don't like them very much.

In the scheme of things, this is merely a disappointment. It just pisses me off that I spent a half hour doing something and feel I've come away rather empty. And the only way I'll fix it to my satisfaction is to do it all over again!

(And if there are no comments from the peanut gallery on that one, I'll be amazed)...

^ I'm having similar troubles ;)

I'd like to clarify I'm not exactly pissed, but determined. I'm not letting this guy get away with this.

I hesitantly lent my nylon guitar to someone I've known for quite some time. I wouldn't have done so but he passively aggressively threatened suicide... Seriously. That's a whole other issue though, so let's ignore that detail. As far as we're all concerned it's only relevant in regards to how I got levered into this situation in the first place..

Now, I was unclear with when I wanted it back, never firmly setting a time... But I postponed the due from one week to two after him telling me he'd need it for a bit longer. So two weeks passed just recently, and I've asked for it back each day for the past three days and no response, until now when he's stopped even trying to bullshit me (which he's terrible at), and flat out stated he's going to keep it for as long as possible.

I have proof that he's borrowing it, but that's not something I'll want to access unless worse comes to worse, because our chat logs do reveal other things which aren't very pretty.

I'll be stopping by his house in person later today "unexpectedly" (I'm reminded of: bit.ly/1fPWKNN). Hopefully his mommy or daddy will be there to answer, so once I get the guitar back I'll tip them on re-teaching their son on the concept of sharing ;)

Edited by Mr. IsNot

I'd like to clarify I'm not exactly pissed, but determined. I'm not letting this guy get away with this.

I hesitantly lent my nylon guitar to someone I've known for quite some time. I wouldn't have done so but he passively aggressively threatened suicide... Seriously. That's a whole other issue though, so let's ignore that detail. As far as we're all concerned it's only relevant in regards to how I got levered into this situation in the first place..

Now, I was unclear with when I wanted it back, never firmly setting a time... But I postponed the due from one week to two after him telling me he'd need it for a bit longer. So two weeks passed just recently, and I've asked for it back each day for the past three days and no response, until now when he's stopped even trying to bullshit me (which he's terrible at), and flat out stated he's going to keep it for as long as possible.

I have proof that he's borrowing it, but that's not something I'll want to access unless worse comes to worse, because our chat logs do reveal other things which aren't very pretty.

I'll be stopping by his house in person later today "unexpectedly" (I'm reminded of: bit.ly/1fPWKNN). Hopefully his mommy or daddy will be there to answer, so once I get the guitar back I'll tip them on re-teaching their son on the concept of sharing ;)

Just me being curious, but why are you friending him? Doesn't sound like someone I would be friends with at all. Especially not after pulling that kind of crap.

Just me being curious, but why are you friending him? Doesn't sound like someone I would be friends with at all. Especially not after pulling that kind of crap.

I wouldn't be friends with him either.

tried buying Ghost tickets last night, and the venues' website kept freezing when I tried putting in credit card info. AGHHHHHHHHH!

waiting on an email from customer service now lol

tried buying Ghost tickets last night, and the venues' website kept freezing when I tried putting in credit card info. AGHHHHHHHHH!

waiting on an email from customer service now lol

You sure you weren't trying to buy government run health insurance? :)
  • Like 1

oh man, I'm just in a sour mood right now. people suddenly bombarding me with texts/messages/emails demanding to know why I haven't replied, even AFTER I explained myself to them once.

I do not feel like it sometimes. I do not live online.

Then they're gonna start being rude and downright ASSHOLE-ISH towards me?! No. screw you.

• Like 1

oh man, I'm just in a sour mood right now. people suddenly bombarding me with texts/messages/emails demanding to know why I haven't replied, even AFTER I explained myself to them once.

Then they're gonna start being rude and downright ASSHOLE-ISH towards me?! No. screw you.

:outtahere:

lol it's all good :)

it just irks me so bad. I said I just wanted time to myself, and some people really, truly think the best way to respond to that is to send me a barrage of incredibly insulting messages?? am I missing something here, or is it the golden rule to be jerks??

aaannnddd I just noticed Lucy colored on the TV with a crayon. It'll come off super easy, but still.......today can bite me lol

lol it's all good :)

it just irks me so bad. I said I just wanted time to myself, and some people really, truly think the best way to respond to that is to send me a barrage of incredibly insulting messages?? am I missing something here, or is it the golden rule to be jerks??

aaannnddd I just noticed Lucy colored on the TV with a crayon. It'll come off super easy, but still.......today can bite me lol

Reading your earlier posts, today seemed to start off so well too till some folks f**ked it up for you. Glad it wasn't me.... :outtahere:
  • Like 1