What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Why the f**k do these people think it's ok to f**k around with me and to try and TAKE me as their own???? MY f***ing lord.

Because you never told him. I can assure you he believes you are into him, but you just "need a little time". Hints, looks, hiding, avoiding, un-friending are open for interpretation, and that interpretation will always be in his favor. Be direct and end it, or be passive-aggressive and deal with it based on his time table.

Sounds reasonable to me...... :goodone:

No. He's completely ignoring her boundaries and he does not care. He's a creep; it's all about him.

It may be all about him, but sadly Slackjaw's post is true.

• Like 1

Why the f**k do these people think it's ok to f**k around with me and to try and TAKE me as their own???? MY f***ing lord.

Because you never told him. I can assure you he believes you are into him, but you just "need a little time". Hints, looks, hiding, avoiding, un-friending are open for interpretation, and that interpretation will always be in his favor. Be direct and end it, or be passive-aggressive and deal with it based on his time table.

Sounds reasonable to me...... :goodone:

No. He's completely ignoring her boundaries and he does not care. He's a creep; it's all about him.

It may be all about him, but sadly Slackjaw's post is true.

My point. Most dudes don't get it until they are wacked over the head with it.....
  • Like 1

It's becoming seemingly more and more difficult finding documentaries in english on Youtube, that aren't filled with jump-cuts, noises and over the top commentary. Why can't I just see it without the Hollywood treatment? :facepalm:

We don't do it as much in Europe I belive, but it won't take long before that crappy trend is copied here. I'm resorting to documentaries in german language. I only know a few words, but then I have yet another reason to learn that language.

Edited by The Analog Grownup

woke up feeling like I drank sour milk, threw up all over the living room. My stomach hurts SO BAD. SOOOOOOOO bad. Terribly weak too. BAH!!!
  • Like 1

The fast-casual Mexican joint next to the gym where I always went to eat after working out closed down! :rage: :boohoo:

Blows. Another reason not to go?..... :)

woke up feeling like I drank sour milk, threw up all over the living room. My stomach hurts SO BAD. SOOOOOOOO bad. Terribly weak too. BAH!!!

You can be Lady Gaga's next vomit artist.

The fast-casual Mexican joint next to the gym where I always went to eat after working out closed down! :rage: :boohoo:

Blows. Another reason not to go?..... :)

Nah, it won't affect how often I go. Just how much I enjoy it!

:ranton:

Well, I'm more upset than pissed off, but I got a phone call from my college's production office today saying that one of the lenses that was part of the video equipment I rented out got scratched and that they were "pretty deep". Took a look at the equipment and lenses before I checked them out and they looked fine by my judgement. Did the same thing before I returned them and it still looked fine. I'm gonna have to go back tomorrow and reach an outcome with the situation. I had a good day prior to the call and it just ruined my entire day regardless of whatever happens that could brighten up the rest of my day. I'm prepared for the worst outcome really.

My school's video department has a reputation for having faulty equipment that isn't addressed and what makes me angry is that the head of the department isn't doing s**t about it. The head of the department probably thinks secretly drinking his stash in his office and mumbling incoherent words to James Franco (yes THE James Franco; he came by our school recently out of the blue to lecture about his new book and screen a movie he made in NYU about screwing dead people and beating off in the woods) and sucking up to his ass is more important. While I am assuming responsibility regardless of the outcome, it is MOST LIKELY they who were f***ing around and not handling the returned equipment with care. I'm prepared to see a big fine added to my tuition costs this semester but I seriously wish there's a glimmer of hope that I'll be able to get away with not paying a fine.

:rantoff:

My workout buddy flaked on me today. To top it off, its leg day!!

http://cdn29.elitedaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/people-who-prove-you-should-never-skip-leg-day-16.jpg

The clerk looks like she's trying to hold back a laugh :D

:ranton:

Well, I'm more upset than pissed off, but I got a phone call from my college's production office today saying that one of the lenses that was part of the video equipment I rented out got scratched and that they were "pretty deep". Took a look at the equipment and lenses before I checked them out and they looked fine by my judgement. Did the same thing before I returned them and it still looked fine. I'm gonna have to go back tomorrow and reach an outcome with the situation. I had a good day prior to the call and it just ruined my entire day regardless of whatever happens that could brighten up the rest of my day. I'm prepared for the worst outcome really.

My school's video department has a reputation for having faulty equipment that isn't addressed and what makes me angry is that the head of the department isn't doing s**t about it. The head of the department probably thinks secretly drinking his stash in his office and mumbling incoherent words to James Franco (yes THE James Franco; he came by our school recently out of the blue to lecture about his new book and screen a movie he made in NYU about screwing dead people and beating off in the woods) and sucking up to his ass is more important. While I am assuming responsibility regardless of the outcome, it is MOST LIKELY they who were f***ing around and not handling the returned equipment with care. I'm prepared to see a big fine added to my tuition costs this semester but I seriously wish there's a glimmer of hope that I'll be able to get away with not paying a fine.

:rantoff:

Unless they sign a paper saying the equipment was fine when you returned it, I don't see how they can prove anything :huh:

Goddam colitis. After 4+ months of remission, I'm back in another flare. Shit (literally).

There is a mockingbird that has started living in the back yard. It wakes up about 3am and CHIRPS CONSTANTLY. It is making me rethink my policy about not shooting animals.

There used to be a thread where you could write letters to people who pissed you off. I'm going to format my post like so.

Dear Power Tripper,

First, thank you for shopping with us today. I'm so glad you chose our store to demoralize and frustrate. I am really sorry that I was wrong about inventory and was unable to get you your item today; I should have checked myself instead of getting information secondhand from my fellow associate.

I hope that every time you reamed me for the mistake, it made you feel like you had power. I hope lording over a lowly retail salesperson like me was an adequate substitute for the glaring inadequacies in your life and your abilities. I hope that every time I apologized, it made you feel stronger and higher than before. Most of all, when you go to the website to fill out not one, but two harshly negative reports on my job performance, I hope you get the same adrenaline rush you did today each time you click 0/10. You definitely need to relive that excitement vicariously through your memories; I know you are unable to elevate yourself to that level on your own. That would require actual effort, right? More importantly, it's wonderful that someone would hold me doubly accountable for the one mistake I make out of 150 transactions. I'm also glad you held my manager on the phone to recount the entire story to him... again. That was a fantastic use of your time. If it wasn't for people like you, surely nothing would get done. We need busybodies like you to make sure everything is at least three times more taxing and traumatic than it needs to be.

I'm sure your children (if you have any) are wonderfully empathetic, gentle creatures. I can just imagine what great men and women they will be, especially if they learn to assert their dominance like you — in public and over the most trifling thing possible. I can already see all the effort they won't put into making society happier by caring for the people around them. Using it for your purposes is a much better strategy in both the long and short term. The sooner we can eradicate this whole idea of forgiveness and cooperation, the more peaceful and safe a world we can create.

Thanks again for showing me the way,

priest_of_syrinx, Lowly Retail Salesperson

Edited by priest_of_syrinx

So, today, I did my grocery shopping but realized I forgot two items. Went back to the store for said items: 2 large packages of Pull Ups and multiple containers of cleaning wipes. I didn't think anything of my items until at the checkout stand. The grocery clerk, bagging person and fellow check stand mates all noted that I must have one heck of a mess at home to clean up.

I then was treated to an onslaught of poop horror stories. By strangers.

So, today, I did my grocery shopping but realized I forgot two items. Went back to the store for said items: 2 large packages of Pull Ups and multiple containers of cleaning wipes. I didn't think anything of my items until at the checkout stand. The grocery clerk, bagging person and fellow check stand mates all noted that I must have one heck of a mess at home to clean up.

I then was treated to an onslaught of poop horror stories. By strangers.

I was about to hit "like" on your post but thought twice about it.