What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

oh man, I'm just in a sour mood right now. people suddenly bombarding me with texts/messages/emails demanding to know why I haven't replied, even AFTER I explained myself to them once.

I do not feel like it sometimes. I do not live online.

Then they're gonna start being rude and downright ASSHOLE-ISH towards me?! No. screw you.

:outtahere:

lol it's all good :)

it just irks me so bad. I said I just wanted time to myself, and some people really, truly think the best way to respond to that is to send me a barrage of incredibly insulting messages?? am I missing something here, or is it the golden rule to be jerks??

aaannnddd I just noticed Lucy colored on the TV with a crayon. It'll come off super easy, but still.......today can bite me lol

Reading your earlier posts, today seemed to start off so well too till some folks f**ked it up for you. Glad it wasn't me.... :outtahere:

oh man, I'm just in a sour mood right now. people suddenly bombarding me with texts/messages/emails demanding to know why I haven't replied, even AFTER I explained myself to them once.

I do not feel like it sometimes. I do not live online.

Then they're gonna start being rude and downright ASSHOLE-ISH towards me?! No. screw you.

:outtahere:

lol it's all good :)

it just irks me so bad. I said I just wanted time to myself, and some people really, truly think the best way to respond to that is to send me a barrage of incredibly insulting messages?? am I missing something here, or is it the golden rule to be jerks??

aaannnddd I just noticed Lucy colored on the TV with a crayon. It'll come off super easy, but still.......today can bite me lol

Reading your earlier posts, today seemed to start off so well too till some folks f**ked it up for you. Glad it wasn't me.... :outtahere:

Nope, nobody from TRF! I love you guys :D hehe

OK I'm cooling off- awaiting a text from a possible room mate. not sure how he's gonna respond. it was about rules that WILL be followed if he is to live under MY roof. if he doesn't understand, then he's S.O.L. when it comes to moving in with us. my answer will be no.

once all this freaking laundry is cleaned and put away, I think maybe a nap is in order ;)

Didn't "piss me off" but made me shake my head!

This afternoon, picked up my son and his best friend, brought them to the house for a play date, and the following conversation took place...

Me: Hey guys! I made giant M&M chocolate chip cookies!

Son's friend: I don't like those.

My son's reaction to both sentences:

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/yes-wait-wtf.gif

I mean, really?! Wow. How can you not like M&Ms, chocolate chips OR the cookie part. Incredible. :LOL:

• Like 4

I am pissed and thoroughly disgusted. I have been working my buns off to run in a 5 K. It is here (tomorrow evening) and I was completely ready. I have been signed up for a while and have paid for it (not the point). This morning during my regular running routine at the gym my left foot started aching in a weird way. The outer portion and back toward the heel. I tried to pretend at first that this couldn't be happening but it got worse. I had to stop. It still f**king hurts when I put pressure on it!! WTF happened!! If it doesn't magically go away as magically as it showed up by tomorrow evening it will be a blow and setback for sure.... :( Edited by Narpzilla

I am pissed and thoroughly disgusted. I have been working my buns off to run in a 5 K. It is here (tomorrow evening) and I was completely ready. I have been signed up for a while and have paid for it (not the point). This morning during my regular running routine at the gym my left foot started aching in a weird way. The outer portion and back toward the heel. I tried to pretend at first that this couldn't be happening but it got worse. I had to stop. It still f**king hurts when I put pressure on it!! WTF happened!! If it doesn't magically go away as magically as it showed up by tomorrow evening it will be a blow and setback for sure.... :(

When it comes to running and pain you have to be the judge. Is it a pain you can still run with or is it completely debilitating? If it's a pain you can endure, judge if you think it will cause you to stop running for a long period of time in the future. Some pain you can run through, some pain you have to stop. Unfortunately, it's kind of a personal choice. Do you think it's a stress injury?

I am pissed and thoroughly disgusted. I have been working my buns off to run in a 5 K. It is here (tomorrow evening) and I was completely ready. I have been signed up for a while and have paid for it (not the point). This morning during my regular running routine at the gym my left foot started aching in a weird way. The outer portion and back toward the heel. I tried to pretend at first that this couldn't be happening but it got worse. I had to stop. It still f**king hurts when I put pressure on it!! WTF happened!! If it doesn't magically go away as magically as it showed up by tomorrow evening it will be a blow and setback for sure.... :(

When it comes to running and pain you have to be the judge. Is it a pain you can still run with or is it completely debilitating? If it's a pain you can endure, judge if you think it will cause you to stop running for a long period of time in the future. Some pain you can run through, some pain you have to stop. Unfortunately, it's kind of a personal choice. Do you think it's a stress injury?

Yes. Literally out of nowhere!! No warning. No, it kind of hurt a little yesterday and it hurts more today. Nothing. I was about 10 minutes in to my normal treadmill routine and it just started. I tried to push forward and then had to stop. I sat and rested for about 30 minutes and then tried again. No dice!! Hopefully after a nights sleep and some of my normal arthritis medication in the morning it will go away.... :( It sucks really. I knew things were going to well

Yes. Literally out of nowhere!! No warning. No, it kind of hurt a little yesterday and it hurts more today. Nothing. I was about 10 minutes in to my normal treadmill routine and it just started. I tried to push forward and then had to stop. I sat and rested for about 30 minutes and then tried again. No dice!! Hopefully after a nights sleep and some of my normal arthritis medication in the morning it will go away.... :( It sucks really. I knew things were going to well

:(

:hug2:

• Like 1

My niece's cat is a cat from HELL. She's made it a point to sneak into my room and knock over the glass of water I keep on my nightstand. ....whenever she can.

This creature is asking for an early DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

My niece's cat is a cat from HELL. She's made it a point to sneak into my room and knock over the glass of water I keep on my nightstand. ....whenever she can.

This creature is asking for an early DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

OMG I am such a dog person. Most cats- not all, but definitely most!- are giant A-holes lmao

Well, day 4 of every single person around me being in a terrible mood. mom and dad have been fighting big time ALL DAY, Nonstop. then hubby comes home, feels that angry vibe and starts sounding like mom.

.....if people can't say anything nice or fake a smile around me today, they need to leave me the hell alone! lol

Injuring your feet or knees when running is the most easy thing to accomplish, so I'd say give it a good rest. Pushing through will never help. It can take you 5 minutes to get a knee injury and several months before you're back in shape again.

Being sick! Woke up with a stomach that hurts and have been close to passing out twice. Had to lie down on the floor.

It sucks! :(

Get well soon!

Thank you. Have been drinking a lot of water and resting, and luckily I'm feeling much better. Still not 100% well but now it's only a nuisance as opposed to pain :)

:hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

• Like 1

Went to my family doctor this morning about my foot. He did an x-ray and saw nothing. They x-rayed my head too for fun and found nothing there either :LOL: . The 5 k is in 4 hours. I have it iced and have taken pain meds. I will go with every intention of running but sadly know I will not be able too.... :(

Went to my family doctor this morning about my foot. He did an x-ray and saw nothing. They x-rayed my head too for fun and found nothing there either :LOL: . The 5 k is in 4 hours. I have it iced and have taken pain meds. I will go with every intention of running but sadly know I will not be able too.... :(

:hug2:

A doctor once did a head scan too - I don't think he found a brain though............! :LOL:

• Like 1

I am sending sympathy your way, bro. I am not a runner so can offer no advice, just an internet hug. I work with someone who is a runner and I remember he said shoes only last so long running and then they are no good anymore. You probably know that.

• Like 1

So a guy was supposed to deliver a cord of oak to me today and he's late........looks like I might not get any wood on Valentines Day.
  • Like 3

I am sending sympathy your way, bro. I am not a runner so can offer no advice, just an internet hug. I work with someone who is a runner and I remember he said shoes only last so long running and then they are no good anymore. You probably know that.

Thanks. Leaving now for the run. I am still determined to try. Just hard to believe after all this hard work that the very morning before the run that my foot starts this crap..... :rage: unreal and thanks again... :) I got my Fly By Night jersey on so maybe it will produce some kind of magic