What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Rush hour traffic! No way I wan't to die because some A-hole is in a hurry to get home from work.

On a lighter but a little sad note: Wrote to a woman on a dating site (yeah, and so what? ;) ) and shortly after she deletes her profile. I mean, damn it! Must be a coincidence, lol.

Or maybe my username "Mr. 30-inches" scared her off? :LOLsign:

That does have to sting a little. It would devastate me briefly...... "Mr. 3 inches" seems would be worse... :)

Oh Hell, there are plenty of women out there. Time to dust myself off and try again :beathorse:

Rush hour traffic! No way I wan't to die because some A-hole is in a hurry to get home from work.

On a lighter but a little sad note: Wrote to a woman on a dating site (yeah, and so what? ;) ) and shortly after she deletes her profile. I mean, damn it! Must be a coincidence, lol.

:hug2:

Silly cow!

• Like 1

Sorry, wrong thread! :blush: :oops:

Damnit that pisses me off!

:P

Yes, I should have written "Making a post in the wrong thread and having to go back and edit it" instead, shouldn't I? :LOL:

• Like 1

:eh:

For the second time in a month, I just missed the Badger 5 lottery jackpot. Hit 4 out of 5 numbers AGAIN.....

$58,000.00 the first time, $150,000.00 this time..... :rage: :rage: :rage:

For the second time in a month, I just missed the Badger 5 lottery jackpot. Hit 4 out of 5 numbers AGAIN.....

Whatever you do, keep trying. I just read a story about a brit who had been playing the lottery using the same numbers as always, and the day he forgot to play was the day his numbers were drafted. He killed himself! :unsure:

:eh:

Psst! Don't tell anybody I'm only joking ;)

• Like 1

Noooo! I always miss Euromillions by a few numbers (okay, most of the numbers). But so close, eh?

Whatever you do, keep trying. I just read a story about a brit who had been playing the lottery using the same numbers as always, and the day he forgot to play was the day his numbers were drafted. He killed himself! :unsure:

I can understand why..... :eyeroll:

My high level of stress pisses me off. There is nothing in particular I need to do, but I want to redesign my website and make an infographics page, but I can't seem to get organized enough to not confuse myself and be generally self-loathing today. I know these days are tough on my psyche so relaxing and leave it be is my strategy.

Nothing productive will come when I'm in that mood.

I guess I can look at the bright side of things, and acknowledge how far I have come in dealing with that kind of stress. Before I would have had a hissy-fit and broken something, or drunk some beer to calm down.

Today is just ... :sigh:

I can understand why..... :eyeroll:

I would either had done the same or be admitted to a psych ward :smash:

• Like 1

My high level of stress pisses me off. There is nothing in particular I need to do, but I want to redesign my website and make an infographics page, but I can't seem to get organized enough to not confuse myself and be generally self-loathing today. I know these days are tough on my psyche so relaxing and leave it be is my strategy.

Nothing productive will come when I'm in that mood.

I guess I can look at the bright side of things, and acknowledge how far I have come in dealing with that kind of stress. Before I would have had a hissy-fit and broken something, or drunk some beer to calm down.

Today is just ... :sigh:

:hug2:

• Like 1

Noooo! I always miss Euromillions by a few numbers (okay, most of the numbers). But so close, eh?

10 years ago, I hit 5 out of 6 numbers (Wisconsin Megabucks) and just missed a $4 MILLION jackpot. Won $500.00, but I was pissed for a month...... :banghead:

• Like 1

Ever panic when you're at a grocery checkout because you think you left your credit card somewhere, only to find that you do have it and you panicked in front of the other shoppers for no reason? Well, it happened to me again. Just a little thing, but little things can suck, too.
  • Like 3

I just read a story about a brit who had been playing the lottery using the same numbers as always, and the day he forgot to play was the day his numbers were drafted. He killed himself! :unsure:

I read that story. He didn't even match all the numbers. He offed himself over a few pounds..... :doh:

Ever panic when you're at a grocery checkout because you think you left your credit card somewhere, only to find that you do have it and you panicked in front of the other shoppers for no reason? Well, it happened to me again. Just a little thing, but little things can suck, too.

I know this probably hasn't happened to you but..... How bout giving your card to your wife the previous day and her not giving it back. Show up the next day at the checkout with a sh*tload of groceries by yourself and then reach for it........... :facepalm: :rage: Edited by Narpet

The New England Patriots lost in the AFC Championship Game.

Oh wait, that didn't piss me off at all.

:LOL:

I know this probably hasn't happened to you but..... How bout giving your card to your wife the previous day and her not giving it back. Show up the next day at the checkout with a sh*tload of groceries by yourself and then reach for it........... :facepalm: :rage:

Or how about sharing a household budget with an aging mother who is still subconsciously trying to attract men? :eyeroll:

I know this probably hasn't happened to you but..... How bout giving your card to your wife the previous day and her not giving it back. Show up the next day at the checkout with a sh*tload of groceries by yourself and then reach for it........... :facepalm: :rage:

Or how about sharing a household budget with an aging mother who is still subconsciously trying to attract men? :eyeroll:

I think i might try subconsciously attracting women. What I am doing now certainly isn't working..... :unsure:

I think i might try subconsciously attracting women. What I am doing now certainly isn't working..... :unsure:

Maybe TLIYE's mom and you could get together :)

• Like 1

Maybe TLIYE's mom and you could get together :)

She is most likely in my demographic..... :)