Alex Lifeson Releases Two New Songs on New Website

Rushman14

Sorry if this has been posted already, but cool :)

http://alexlifeson.c...t/alex-lifeson/

Alex Lifeson has launched an official website at AlexLifeson.com to coincide with the release of his new signature Epiphone Les Paul Standard Axcess guitar. To mark the occasion, Lifeson is debuting two NEW instrumental tracks titled Kabul Blues and Spy House. You can listen to previews of the tracks below or in

(via Alex's new official YouTube channel), with the tracks eventually being released in their entirety exclusively via AlexLifeson.com. From the press release: Source Rush Is A Band

Joined by Andy Curran on Bass and David Quinton on Drums

Edited by Rushman14
  • Like 14

First!

You shall henceforth be know as Alph.

Alpha.

Sure if you want to spell it out, but Alph for short. :)

That way you and that Alf dude can pal around.

Edited by JARG

The photo of him on his website is intriguing. He is a serious man, someone whom you should not irritate.... :o

His guitar sounds terrific!

Not original -- his tone in the solo sounds like that other guitar god, what's his name, that guy Gilmour -- but it's very smooth and restrained and even dare I say melodic.

The other stuff is the kind of Floydian noodling that I just loooove.

Welcome back, Alex!

Edited by Weatherman
  • Like 2

Spyhouse>>>>>>>>>>>>Kabul Blues

I agree, but neither of them have much of a wow factor for me, considering the source. Background music for youtuber drone videos.

• Like 2

I agree, but neither of them have much of a wow factor for me, considering the source. Background music for youtuber drone videos.

Really?......."what you got?"..I don't think they were put out there to knock you off your chair........well,to be sure, making music starts out noodling around in the studio...I don't know just guessing

His guitar sounds terrific!

Not original -- his tone in the solo sounds like that other guitar god, what's his name, that guy Gilmour -- but it's very smooth and restrained and even dare I say melodic.

The other stuff is the kind of Floydian noodling that I just loooove.

Welcome back, Alex!

I don't know..gonna go out on a limb here and speculate that Alex probably digs Gilmour's playing........Gilmour digging Alex?...well......

Really?......."what you got?"..I don't think they were put out there to knock you off your chair........well,to be sure, making music starts out noodling around in the studio...I don't know just guessing

You seem to have taken my opinion as a slight against you personally. It wasn't.

As far as "what you got", here's my most recent contribution to SFC's output: https://sloppyfootcowboys.bandcamp.com/track/dissonance

Edited by JARG