So how to you plan to stimulate?

HemiBeers

$2400 isn't going to solve anyone's major problems. It's a joke.

So you don’t want or need 2400 bones? Or is this satire too?

I'm not saying that it's not a lot of money. And yeah, like everyone else I'll cash my check.

What I'm saying is that for a life damaged long term by unemployment, it's not a lot of money. $2400 only goes so far.

So you’ll take the “joke” then. Okay, got it.

Really, you got it? OK, then explain to me what you 'got' out of my statement. Please.

I'm not saying that it's not a lot of money. And yeah, like everyone else I'll cash my check.

What I'm saying is that for a life damaged long term by unemployment, it's not a lot of money. $2400 only goes so far.

Really, you got it? OK, then explain to me what you 'got' out of my statement. Please.

Man, stop jacking off and just take care of yourself

Just what I thought. Thanks for the information.

Okay then. I’ll answer. Even though I already did in my 2nd post to you.

Many of you guys are complaining about how the money is being allocated and that it should be used for medical research/medicine. I’m not against that. Who would be? But then you guys have no issue taking the money and using it for your own wants or needs. If you guys really felt the money should be used for medical research, then donate it to medical research. All of it.

Okay then. I’ll answer. Even though I already did in my 2nd post to you.

Many of you guys are complaining about how the money is being allocated and that it should be used for medical research/medicine. I’m not against that. Who would be? But then you guys have no issue taking the money and using it for your own wants or needs. If you guys really felt the money should be used for medical research, then donate it to medical research. All of it.

I never said what I'd do with it. I just said that I'd cash the check.

You make a fair point about donating to research. In truth, I hadn't considered that. But it's a good idea. Thank you.

Edit. Maybe $2112 in Neil's name to...something.

Edited by grep

Car repairs probably and then what's left over give to Homeless Shelter. Wish I could do more but we are ordering from local restaurants in our area trying to keep them in business.

Best post in this thread.

• Like 1

And for Principled Man, it’s satire what he was doing but he’ll also cash in his chips.

I think I got it now.

Now I'm a seaside sitting just a smoking and a drinking at ringside...on top of the world!
  • Like 2

Ours landed in our account today. We will be hanging on to it for now due to news that the business where our daughter works is not sure it is going to open back up. :(
  • Like 1

We haven't gotten anything but also haven't sent our payment. We keep our taxes so we just about break even every year instead of the government using OUR money tax free, and then returning a part of it each year. People who rave about big refunds aren't doing it right.
  • Like 2

Got the triple whammy today: Social Security, Gubmint annuity, and stimulus. Probably still won't start looking at vehicles until this social distancing ends.
  • Like 1

does buying nintendo switch games count? because my sister bought me a switch lite as an early birthday present so we can play animal crossing together but there's a few other games that i want.
  • Like 1

Got the triple whammy today: Social Security, Gubmint annuity, and stimulus. Probably still won't start looking at vehicles until this social distancing ends.

Dealers aren't selling many vehicles these days, are eager for customers and are very likely to make you a great deal. I wouldn't wait too long if you're going to buy one anyway.

• Like 3

IRA Investment.

Why do you hate the British? :ph34r:

Nothing against them. I just want to enrich the IRAsh.

• Like 1

We haven't gotten anything but also haven't sent our payment. We keep our taxes so we just about break even every year instead of the government using OUR money tax free, and then returning a part of it each year. People who rave about big refunds aren't doing it right.

Finally! Someone else that actually gets this concept!

I explain to people that get refunds that they're only letting the govt use their money for free and they look at me like a confused dog.

Tilt-A-new-angle-on-an-old-habit.jpg

• Like 3

Dealers aren't selling many vehicles these days, are eager for customers and are very likely to make you a great deal. I wouldn't wait too long if you're going to buy one anyway.

It shouldn't be hard to get one for true dealer cost because it's costing them money to house it on their lot. They don't have any leverage left. 'So who else is on the lot that might buy that car? Hmmm....not seeing any.' 'So how many other people that are unemployed or almost unemployed going to buy it?' 'So do you want to free up a little cash flow for your dealership or not?'

• Like 2

%20https%3A//thumbs.gfycat.com/WarlikeWebbedDassierat-size_restricted.gif

Getting the same crap from IRS as everyone has been getting about how they can’t determine eligibility. I even updated my mobile alerts for my bank (BankMobile) since they have no pending feature.

We got that when checking for my mother-in-laws. It's an inelegant way of saying they haven't sent it yet.

It shouldn't be hard to get one for true dealer cost because it's costing them money to house it on their lot. They don't have any leverage left. 'So who else is on the lot that might buy that car? Hmmm....not seeing any.' 'So how many other people that are unemployed or almost unemployed going to buy it?' 'So do you want to free up a little cash flow for your dealership or not?'

Almost all the dealers here are multiple make, and likely are sh**ing bricks over inventory on hand. Probably start serious shopping within a week.
  • Like 1

I am one of the lucky ones who they have not yet determined my eligibility, even though I am definitely eligible.

So assuming they get their act together, mine will be to pay taxes and bills. Though did have a small shopping spree online the other day, lol.

• Like 2