Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

I have tickets for A Day To Remember with Asking Alexandria and Point North opening. I'm also planning on catching a few state fair shows, including Blue Oyster Cult and Ratt.

At the state fair, I ended up seeing Ratt, Vixen, Dropkick Murphys, Herman's Hermits, Halestorm, and Blue Oyster Cult
  • Like 1

Going to YYNOT tomorrow night with my son. Both shows at 6PM and 9PM Front and center table at the Funky Biscuit.

Stoked.

• Like 1

I have tickets for the following shows:

Green Day/Weezer/Fall Out Boy/The Interrupters

Hall and Oates/Squeeze/KT Tunstall

The Black Crowes/Dirty Honey

Nonpoint/Saul/Dropout Kings/Any Given Sin/One Step From Falling

Alice Cooper/Ace Frehley

Dance Gavin Dance/Animals as Leaders/Veil of Maya/Wolf and Bear/Eidola

The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus/Astoria State/Shane Archer Reed and The Harbingers

State Champs/Four Year Strong/Real Friends/Just Friends/Bearings

Several of these changed. Fall Out Boy missed my date (and at least one other) due to a member of their crew testing positive for covid. KT Tunstall was nowhere to be seen on the Hall and Oates tour. Nonpoint's trailer flipped last week, damaging their equipment. They postponed several dates due to this, and postponed more today due to members testing positive for covid. Dance Gavin Dance's clean vocalist is currently quarantined after testing positive for covid. I'm hoping he'll be back by my date next Thursday. Animals as Leaders also dropped off the tour, and were replaced by Polyphia. The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus added more openers to ther show.

So here's my current list:

Alice Cooper/Ace Frehley - 9/22

Dance Gavin Dance/Polyphia/Veil of Maya/Wolf and Bear/Eidola - 9/23

A Day To Remember/Asking Alexandria/Point North - 9/28

The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus/Dead Rabbits/Tokyo Monsters/Amor Alive/Shane Archer Reed and The Harbingers - 10/3

Ben Folds - 10/17

State Champs/Four Year Strong/Real Friends/Just Friends/Bearings - 10/23

I'm looking into a few more.

I have tickets for A Day To Remember with Asking Alexandria and Point North opening. I'm also planning on catching a few state fair shows, including Blue Oyster Cult and Ratt.

At the state fair, I ended up seeing Ratt, Vixen, Dropkick Murphys, Herman's Hermits, Halestorm, and Blue Oyster Cult

My goodness are Vixen still going with original line-up? Been a while...

Only half. The bassist and the drummer are still there. The original guitarist died of cancer in 2013. The original singer left in 2019. Their current singer is Lorraine Lewis of Femme Fatale.
  • Like 1

Only half. The bassist and the drummer are still there. The original guitarist died of cancer in 2013. The original singer left in 2019. Their current singer is Lorraine Lewis of Femme Fatale.

Thanks, shit that's sad ok. I think I came on board during that first album, they sent out promo postcards back then!

• Like 1

Wasn't going to, but all the pix and videos from Vegas made me crazy, so going to see Styx in Atlantic City on Friday. Spent WAY too much on a third row (oh the horror) seat from StubHub, but going with some friends, so it will be fun. And not sure when they'll be back our way.

Doesn't look like The Trop has any kind of policies in place, not thrilled about that, so masking it will be.

• Like 1

As of now:

Ben Folds - 10/17

State Champs/Four Year Strong/Real Friends/Just Friends/Bearings - 10/23

Nonpoint/Any Given Sin/Dropout Kings/Saul/One Step From Falling - 1/12

Tickets purchased for two 2022 shows -

20th April Deam Theater in Belfast

12th May Whitesnake/Foreigner/Europe in Glasgow

• Like 2

Nothing. let's see who's playing outside in the spring.

It'll be nice to see Iron Maiden again, maybe for one last time.

• Like 1

I'm not used to not having tickets in my datebook!! Hoping Styx comes back around my way, but if history repeats, they're just going to do their out west warmer weather shows, which I don't blame them for, they ain't spring chickens anymore and it's clear they prefer the sunnier weather in the cold months. Except Gowan, of course, lol.
  • Like 1

I'm not used to not having tickets in my datebook!! Hoping Styx comes back around my way, but if history repeats, they're just going to do their out west warmer weather shows, which I don't blame them for, they ain't spring chickens anymore and it's clear they prefer the sunnier weather in the cold months. Except Gowan, of course, lol.

It sucks not having shows to look forward to. I'm right there with you.

Styx is on my list also, as is Cheap Trick.... want to see both again at least once. We'll see.......

Edited by grep
  • Like 1

It sucks not having shows to look forward to. I'm right there with you.

Styx is on my list also, as is Cheap Trick.... want to see both again at least once. We'll see.......

im pretty sure Styx has some southern shows coming up, but they’d involve travel.

For attending to, I have no upcoming concerts. If anyone including you, Laura, whom didn't know, didn't search what Styx's "Crash of the Crown Tour" dates are, and interested in wanting to know their dates for the rest, and remaining of this year, and next year that they have scheduled, I would list them.

Thurs. Nov. 4

Port Huron, MI.

Fri. Nov. 5

New Buffalo, MI.

Sat. Nov. 6

Cincinnati, OH.

Thurs. Nov. 11

Tulsa, OK.

Fri. Nov. 12

Durant, OK.

Sat. Nov. 13

Newkirk, OK.

Wed. Nov. 17

Sioux Falls, SD.

Thurs. Nov. 18

Ralston, NE.

Fri. Nov. 19

Salina, KS.

Fri. Dec. 31

LaGrange, GA.

Thurs. Jan. 6, 2022

Nashville, TN.

Fri. Jan. 7, 2022

Birmingham, AL.

Sat. Jan. 8, 2022

Biloxi, MS.

Fri. Jan. 28, 2022

Las Vegas, NV.

Sat. Jan. 29, 2022

Las Vegas, NV.

Wed. Feb. 2, 2022

Las Vegas, NV.

Fri. Feb. 4, 2022

Las Vegas, NV.

Sat. Feb. 5, 2022

Las Vegas, NV.

Mon. Feb. 14, 2022

Orlando, FL.

Sat. Feb. 19, 2022

Pompano Beach, FL.

Fri. Mar. 25, 2022

Bensalem, PA.

Sat. Mar. 26, 2022

Hampton Beach, NH.

Thurs. Apr. 21, 2022

Macon, GA.

Fri. Apr. 22, 2022

St. Augustine, FL.

Thurs. May 5, 2022

Springfield, IL.

Edited by Derek19
  • Like 4

We just purchased tickets on presale this morning -

Eagles at Anfield Stadium Liverpool, 20th June 2022.

Man, those tickets were expensive!! (Eagles tickets always are) .... but who knows? this could be the last time we will get to see them.

• Like 3

My current list:

Silverstein/The Plot In You/Can't Swim - 12/11

Motion City Soundtrack/All Get Out - 1/8

Nonpoint - 1/12

Mayday Parade/Real Friends/Magnolia Park - 3/25

Bought tickets to see Baroness in Buffalo on December 5

If the weather is good, I'll catch them the night before in Cleveland too!

Mohawk Place is small. It only fits around 200 people.

Edited by J2112YYZ

Bought tickets to see Baroness in Buffalo on December 5

If the weather is good, I'll catch them the night before in Cleveland too!

Mohawk Place is small. It only fits around 200 people.

I'm pretty excited about that. I saw some friends perform there a few years ago so I know how intimate it is. It's also cool that they're letting folks vote on the setlist and will be giving out signed posters for the event.