Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

Ghost on Thursday.

Is everyone happy with their current live shows/set lists etc? Make sure you get back with a review if poss, would be interesting.

I read a recent set list and it's very similar to the one they have been playing for the past couple of years whenever they are the headline act. Headline as in, they play two sets with an intermission and a full encore and unless you are dying to hear something that is a really deep cut, you heard everything you could want to hear.

Still it's fun music performed really well and I am stoked!

• Like 1

BOB

DYLAN

Nov. 1st. Going with a couple classmates of mine, tickets were a steal with a student discount!

I loved the Time out of Mind tour, so glad I got to see that. Hope you have a good one, be very forgiving though.

It's a once in a lifetime opportunity. I couldn't care less what he plays, and long as he plays.

BOB

DYLAN

Nov. 1st. Going with a couple classmates of mine, tickets were a steal with a student discount!

I loved the Time out of Mind tour, so glad I got to see that. Hope you have a good one, be very forgiving though.

It's a once in a lifetime opportunity. I couldn't care less what he plays, and long as he plays.

It's not so much what he plays it's how he plays it. If I had never seen him before I would prob feel the same. Its f***ing incredible he's still out on the road.

• Like 1

I saw Styx do the mission in its entirety twice in the past 10 days. I’ll post about that separately. But right now, I do not have another concert lined up. I can’t even recall when I’ve had this situation before!!

The Cult is on their 30th anniversary tour for Sonic Temple. They're playing House of Blues in Boston in December. I hope I can find someone to go with me. Love that band.

Their first 4 albums are fantastic. Among my all time favorites. Starting with the "Ceremony" album I lost interest in them, although some of their post-Ceremony songs are really good.
  • Like 1

I've only been to 2 concerts in my life

Weird Al (2016)

Styx (2018) Which was just phenomenal, I plan to see them again in the near future

But I'm going to see Hotel California, Eagles cover band at the beginning of January. Never been much of a fan of the Eagles but I'm going with a group of 10 people or something.

Seeing:

Phish ( on the floor ) December 28 at MSG.

The Musical Box April 4

I've got Mule on the 30th at the Beacon and then Phish at MSG on the 31st. Will be my first ever show as MSG. Had mail orders in for Dead tour for Fall '95 at MSG but then Jerry left us.

• Like 2

Seeing:

Phish ( on the floor ) December 28 at MSG.

The Musical Box April 4

I've got Mule on the 30th at the Beacon and then Phish at MSG on the 31st. Will be my first ever show as MSG. Had mail orders in for Dead tour for Fall '95 at MSG but then Jerry left us.

A great pre-show MSG place is the PENNSY. It's loud and crowded but fun.

• Like 1

Going to see Lotus Land tomorrow night, my first Rush cover band show.

Passed on this. Did they do anything after Signals?

yes!they did Caravan, dreamline, presto and body electric. Caravan wasn’t so great.

• Like 1

The Cult is on their 30th anniversary tour for Sonic Temple. They're playing House of Blues in Boston in December. I hope I can find someone to go with me. Love that band.

I saw The Cult on the Sonic Temple tour, January of ‘90. They were fantastic!