Bands You're Obsessing Over Right Now

Placebo again. Can't seem to stop!

great band. Brian's Vocals are amazing.

i need to play them again. their first 3 records used to be in such heavy rotation in my house back in the Day

Mick

Honestly every album is either a 9 or a 10. In my opinion one of the top ten greatest bands to ever come out of the UK.

i'm playing the debut. i forgot this one was so good.

Mick

• Like 1

i need to play them again. their first 3 records used to be in such heavy rotation in my house back in the Day

Mick

Honestly every album is either a 9 or a 10. In my opinion one of the top ten greatest bands to ever come out of the UK.

Mick

I think Meds and Black Market Music are my two favourites. Growing up I felt an affinity with Brian Molko. As I get older it gets worse haha

• Like 2

Mick

Mick

I think Meds and Black Market Music are my two favourites. Growing up I felt an affinity with Brian Molko. As I get older it gets worse haha

i had a crush on him, lol

I used to play his voice while i was going to sleep, lol

Mick

• Like 1

Mick

Mick

i had a crush on him, lol

I used to play his voice while i was going to sleep, lol

Mick

Me and Brian are eerily alike. I met him in 2008 when doing some fashion stuff I London. Cool guy he is...a major icon and the only famous person I've met who hasn't lost his aura. Outside Lacuna Coil (debatable if they are famous). He was nice to me and that stood out (I was one of the few people in Kensington at the time not born into money working in fashion so most people looked down on me...or tried to get in my pants).

• Like 3

Mick

Mick

The only albums I've heard by them are Without you I'm nothing, Battle for the Sun and Once More with Feeling: Singles 1996-2004.

Brian looks hella good in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QML71sBu1E

Edited by Leanne
  • Like 3

The Juliana Theory

They are reuniting for a 20th anniversary tour and I am seriously contemplating finally booking a trip to New York to see them!

• Like 1

Deep Purple.

I remember getting really interested in them last year about this time. I bought a copy of most of their albums but hardly listened to them for whatever reason except for a few of their '70s albums and Perfect Strangers. But, the other day when I got a copy of inFinite, I read the lyrics to "The Surprising" and they struck a chord in me that no other band has really hit. And it just seemed to make me finally go and listen to their discography fully.

I have been missing a lot...

So, yes, I'm currently a bit obsessed with Deep Purple.

• Like 3

Im going to go on a royal thunder run. Gave them a chance in the new one and really enjoyed it

They are phenomenal.

• Like 1

Manic Street Preachers (first three albums only of course).

I'm just gobsmacked again at the tortured genius of Richey Edwards, a square peg in lifes round hole who never found any peace...RIP

• Like 1

Absoluly nothing. i have just not cared recently about music.

Mick

Today was the first time I listened to anything in a week. It's not always a bad thing to take a break from music a handful of times each year and focus on something else.

• Like 1

This marks two weeks that I've been obsessing over Frank Zappa. Been a fan for decades - but recently "checked in" again. Just so much to dig in to; I've got about 22 discs in rotation

Pearl Jam

Alice In Chains

Biffy Clyro

U2

Mastodon

Stone Temple Pilots

Temple Of The Dog

• Like 1