Bands You're Obsessing Over Right Now

Spock's Beard

Enchant

Porcupine Tree/Steven Wilson solo

Mick

Spock's Beard is fantastic. The Light is absolutely killer.

Spock's Beard is one of my all time fav bands. doesn't matter the era. love the neal and Nick era's. And i'm actually loving the Ted Leonard era too.

Did you hear nick is actually back in the band. With Ted.....they actually didn't boot him, lol

Mick

• Like 1

Arcade Fire

30 Seconds to Mars

Kings of Leon

Billy Talent

NIN

Green Day

Metric

Paramore

The Killers

Muse

Edited by Boots
  • Like 3

A bunch of Visual Kei stuff

Who are you liking ??

Started off with just Dir en Grey a long while ago.. But now also Mucc, Hyde, and the GazettE

I love Dir en Grey

I've been listening to a bit of Linkin Park. I wrote a poem for Chester last week. It was the first poem I've written in something like 2 years. I posted it at another website and some a$$hole deleted it. That made me really furious. I worked really hard on it. I have no saved copies of it anywhere. I think I will go back to working on my novel.
  • Like 1

I saw a Silverchair video on Stingray and I was immediately hooked. Too bad they broke up. Everyone compares them to Nirvana and the vocalist (Daniel Johns) looks like Kurt Cobain's love child. He is absolutely gorgeous. Why the hell did Natalie Imbruglia let a guy like that slip away? Things I will never understand.

http://youtu.be/8KHwuOtcALQ

A lot of other bands in the 1990s and 2000s were influenced by Nirvana. Bush was almost a direct ripoff.

Edited by Boots
  • Like 3

I saw a Silverchair video on Stingray and I was immediately hooked. Too bad they broke up. Everyone compares them to Nirvana and the vocalist (Daniel Johns) looks like Kurt Cobain's love child. He is absolutely gorgeous. Why the hell did Natalie Imbruglia let a guy like that slip away? Things I will never understand.

A lot of other bands in the 1990s and 2000s were influenced by Nirvana. Bush was almost a direct ripoff.

Bush had plenty of originality imo.

I love Silverchair! My favorite album of theirs is probably Neon Ballroom.

• Like 1

Mallory Knox

Third Eye Blind

Linkin Park

I am now craving some Lonely The Brave, Lacuna Coil and Biffy Clyro.

• Like 2

Mallory Knox

Third Eye Blind

Linkin Park

I am now craving some Lonely The Brave, Lacuna Coil and Biffy Clyro.

i'll trade you Biffy for Mallory Knox. i remember loving that band.

Mick

Done!

Mallory Knox, Lonely The Brave and Fatherson are my top three young UK bands.

Fourth is Young Guns, fifth As Lions.

Lonely The Brave are really great.

• Like 2