Jesus And Mary Chain

Pixies

Idlewild

Fatherson

Fleet Foxes

Edited by Segue Myles
  • Like 1

Shinedown

Love this band. I don't know why I don't listen to them more!

• Like 2

Lacuna Coil

For nearly a year I've been confused by Delirium. Now it's emerged as one if my favourite LC records, even though it lacks something that defines what makes LC such an important band for me. What it is though is "different", and somehow that has won me over and I adore this album so much.

Tom Petty

Went mad and bought four of his albums in a record store today. They were very cheap and...I'm not gonna lie...he might have stolen the top spot from Springsteen.

• Like 2

The All-American Rejects. Saw them last night and played their discography three times last week!

Today it's Pain Of Salvation, Stevie Nicks and Paradise Lost.
  • Like 1

Pain of Salvation.

save for this band. music is just not as important to me at the moment. most stuff just bores me now. film is where it's at for me right now. music is mostly like an annoying sibling right now, lol

Mick

Digging Haken and Neal Morse Band at the moment. And Anderson/Stolt
  • Like 2

Frank Zappa.

I've been a fan since the 80's; mostly the Bozzio years, but also had Apostrophe/Overnight/Roxy and Elsewhere and then also Joe's Garage (with Vinnie.) I read the Real Frank Zappa book when it was released. I haven't listened alot in recent years, but this struck me recently. Listening to all sorts; and can't get enough

• Like 1

Tedeschi Trucks Band

...or pretty much anything that Derek Trucks has ever played on. I was listening to a few different things this morning, and the emotion in his playing really hit me. It has done so many times before, but even still- some things that I've heard time and time and time again, I find some new and thrilling feeling in. Some of his solos are so fluid and so fiery that I find myself breaking into a huge grin- and within the same breath, within the exact same instance that I'm smiling so much- my sinuses start to burn, I get a little choked up in the lungs, and tears start to well in my eyes. I can't think of any other singular musician who has ever done that to me.

http://liveforlivemusic.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Tedescki20Trucks20Band20NMA20Los20Lobos20The20Lawn20Indpls20Ind20July2027202016-_PRC8465-Edit.jpg

Edited by Blue J
  • Like 1

Placebo again. Can't seem to stop!

great band. Brian's Vocals are amazing.

i need to play them again. their first 3 records used to be in such heavy rotation in my house back in the Day

Mick

• Like 3

Placebo again. Can't seem to stop!

great band. Brian's Vocals are amazing.

i need to play them again. their first 3 records used to be in such heavy rotation in my house back in the Day

Mick

Honestly every album is either a 9 or a 10. In my opinion one of the top ten greatest bands to ever come out of the UK.

• Like 2