A pretty difficult forum post I have to make.

fraroc

You're also in a rare position to skip Test For Echo entirely and save yourself some more misery

Or, listen to all of it with an open mind and make your own decisions. There's good to be had in every Rush record.

Edited by Fordgalaxy
  • Like 5

Is it really such a horrible thing that I do feel some level of guilt over this? I should have told the truth from the beginning.

When I joined here I had never heard any album from HYF- Snakes & Arrows and I am old and had ample opportunity over the years to do so. I did however never hide that fact and have actually had some fun with it over the past almost two years here. Good that you owned up to it and kudos for that. I just can't seem to lie about anything even on the internet for some reason. Less to remember that way I guess... :cheers:
  • Like 1

Imagens & Words and Awake are pretty good albums as well. Make sure you check them out!

Scenes From A Memory is a classic too. Not to be missed.

Yawn

http://www.walkingbutterfly.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/louis-xvi-head-guillotine-21-january-1793.jpg

Are those sperm cells or musical notes dripping from his neck?

Yawn

http://www.walkingbutterfly.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/louis-xvi-head-guillotine-21-january-1793.jpg

Are those sperm cells or musical notes dripping from his neck?

Musical sperms.

• Like 2

Who cares if you haven't listened to all their stuff? This is where you come to learn and discover!
  • Like 5

Whatever you do, make sure that you get the remixed VT. It's far superior to the original, and the remaster.

They're like super hot twins to me. Love 'em both.
  • Like 2

Thanks for owning up to your dishonesty. While it's certainly not nice to know not everything you've said on the board is true, it' same much less unfortunate by the fact that you only really lied about what you had heard and what you hadn't. Honestly, I don't think anybody really minds all that much that you haven't been honest, so you're liked no less for this! :) I'm actually a tad jealous that you get to hear all of this great stuff for the first time still.

Who cares if you haven't listened to all their stuff? This is where you come to learn and discover!

You are making way too much sense!

http://assets.rollingstone.com/assets/images/album_review/stop-making-sense-20140724/talking-heads-stop-making-sense-zps3f983f86-1406234007.jpg
  • Like 4

I hate to say I told you so, but...

Fraroc is a fraud and a troll. And a berk.

Just looked up berk as I had never heard it before. Learn something every day. Thanks Tony... :eh:

I hate to say I told you so, but...

Fraroc is a fraud and a troll. And a berk.

Just looked up berk as I had never heard it before. Learn something every day. Thanks Tony... :eh:

Cockney rhyming slang.