A pretty difficult forum post I have to make.

fraroc

just as I predicted - a guy who contemplated suicide over the break-up of the steve miller band makes an entire thread to tell people he signed up for the rush fan forum before hearing rush music, but tony's the troll because he's not on enough medication to take the guy seriously.
  • Like 3

just as I predicted - a guy who contemplated suicide over the break-up of the steve miller band makes an entire thread to tell people he signed up for the rush fan forum before hearing rush music, but tony's the troll because he's not on enough medication to take the guy seriously.

I wish you'd just f**k off with your nail-on-the-head analysis.

• Like 1

Tony, get it through your fuc'king head.

You know FUC'K ALL about me. Absolutely nothing.

Every time he dangles the bait, you bite. That's all he needs to know.

Do you get it yet?

What a total hypocrite

Accuses me of being a troll, but is one himself by your description.

A troll by definition comes into a thread just to stir things up. The best way to get rid of them is just to ignore what they say.

Which Tony literally did.

And what you literally didn't do

And what? Just let him post harassing shit about me?

Why should I have to stand for that?

Try sitting down if you like.

You've already admitted you are a liar and a bullshitter. I've previously called you out for being a liar and bullshitter.

QED

He's posting this way because he knows that it stirs you up. No one can hurt you through posts on an Internet forum unless you let them and react.

Do you get it yet?

What a total hypocrite

A troll by definition comes into a thread just to stir things up. The best way to get rid of them is just to ignore what they say.

You've already admitted you are a liar and a bullshitter. I've previously called you out for being a liar and bullshitter.

QED

Tony. :tsk:

What now, demerits for being right?

Or for not being magnanimous in victory?

Do you get it yet?

What a total hypocrite

QED

I may be a liar and a bullshitter, but I'm ten times a more honorable individual than you are.

You know what, I'm going to call you out for what you are right now. You are nothing more than a bully and a borderline sociopath. You take pleasure out of treating random people like shit and have little to no empathy for anyone on this site. And the fact that people look up to you as some kind of role model on this site seriously disturbs me.

At least I own up to my f**k ups. You never did.

Edited by fraroc

I wish you'd just f**k off with your nail-on-the-head analysis.

positive vibes everyone! more soma please! and can I borrow some of goose's oxycontin?

• Like 1

Do you get it yet?

What a total hypocrite

QED

He's posting this way because he knows that it stirs you up. No one can hurt you through posts on an Internet forum unless you let them and react.

Ignoring the mistake with quotes:

This guy is taking you for a ride. He's an attention junkie.

Do you get it yet?

What a total hypocrite

QED

And you're not? Oh please. :LOL:

Do you get it yet?

What a total hypocrite

QED

I may be a liar and a bullshitter, but I'm ten times a more honorable individual than you are.

You know what, I'm going to call you out for what you are right now. You are nothing more than a bully and a borderline sociopath. You take pleasure out of treating random people like shit and have little to no empathy for anyone on this site. And the fact that people look up to you as some kind of role model on this site seriously disturbs me.

At least I own up to my f**k ups. You never did.

You may be a liar and a bullshitter but you are more honourable than me. Why, because I called you out for being a liar and a bullshitter and eventually you admitted it?

Poor honourable you.

Edited by Tony R

Do you get it yet?

What a total hypocrite

QED

Was I right or wrong about this guy?

Do you get it yet?

What a total hypocrite

QED

eagle clearly has some sort of "victimhood" bias. and it's great that she's got a big heart, but dammit, you gotta learn to spot a troll!

and a "troll" isn't anyone who has a negative opinion about anything. you can be friendly and still be a troll.

Edited by bathory
  • Like 1

Can't help but agree

I am going to tend to agree as well. I always look for the good in folks and tend ignore the not so good. Once in a while it is to my detriment unfortunately... :sigh: :codger:

Do you get it yet?

What a total hypocrite

QED

Does it really matter? What is it about him that makes you want to come into a thread and call him names?

• Like 1

After speaking to him several times on google+, I can tell you fraroc isn't a troll. fraroc is sincere and what he writes is exactly how he presents himself in person. If there is any illusion he's trying to pull off, his mask has never slipped. I think his problem isn't some sort of thing to draw reaction but he simply cares too damn much what others think of him. So don't knock him off as some troll pretending to have these problems, they're genuine, but I think many can draw easy solutions and his anxiety blocks him from realizing what they are.

Wow. So you guys have board drama over here too.

I don't know the history of you all together, but I'll say this: This board is more like Counterparts than I initially realized. :) I feel right at home here.

Carry on.

:popcorn:

• Like 2

Do you get it yet?

What a total hypocrite

QED

Does it really matter? What is it about him that makes you want to come into a thread and call him names?

Err, the fact that he's a lying bullshitter maybe?

I do this for myself, I hate frauds and being "popular" does not concern me, honesty and integrity do.

You read the things he's said about me in this thread and yet you call me out for being right about him? How messed up are you.

Fool me once and all that...

;)

Do you get it yet?

What a total hypocrite

QED

maybe I'm a sociopath and a bully, but when someone makes a thread for every thought they have, goes into SOCN and accuses everyone of hating gay people (when there are gay posters), and lies about hearing rush songs, what else can you call them but "douchebag"?

After speaking to him several times on google+, I can tell you fraroc isn't a troll. fraroc is sincere and what he writes is exactly how he presents himself in person. If there is any illusion he's trying to pull off, his mask has never slipped. I think his problem isn't some sort of thing to draw reaction but he simply cares too damn much what others think of him. So don't knock him off as some troll pretending to have these problems, they're genuine, but I think many can draw easy solutions and his anxiety blocks him from realizing what they are.

He's started this thread to admit he's a bullshitter. Maybe "sincere" means something else to you other than the standard definition.

you just gave it away, man. union 5-39992 is fraroc!!!

• Like 1

Wow. So you guys have board drama over here too.

I don't know the history of you all together, but I'll say this: This board is more like Counterparts than I initially realized. :) I feel right at home here.

Carry on.

:popcorn:

Every forum has drama.