Most overlooked band

Rutlefan

I was only praising the Self Destruction Blues album to someone last weekend. I can't name just one but they're definitely up there.

One of my favourite bands. Should've been massive. GnR stole their career after Razzle died.

For sure. They even deserve their own thread here but doubt it will go very far. They toured the UK a fair bit, did you ever witness? I have pretty much all their catalogue plus used to have all the live VHS (before they disintegrated). Their old official Ts commanded a big price for collectors when I sold them on Ebay. What's your fave album?

I was only praising the Self Destruction Blues album to someone last weekend. I can't name just one but they're definitely up there.

One of my favourite bands. Should've been massive. GnR stole their career after Razzle died.

For sure. They even deserve their own thread here but doubt it will go very far. They toured the UK a fair bit, did you ever witness? I have pretty much all their catalogue plus used to have all the live VHS (before they disintegrated). Their old official Ts commanded a big price for collectors when I sold them on Ebay. What's your fave album?

Yeah I saw the classic line up twice. Once on the Mystery City tour & once on the Two Steps tour, only weeks before Razzle was killed. They are still the best pure rock n roll band I've ever seen on stage. They could power a small city with the energy they put out. I also saw the reformed Hanoi on the Another Hostile Takeover & Street Poetry tours.

I have the entire back catalogue & some really rare stuff too. I really couldn't pick a fave album, I love them all. It's maybe a dead heat between Bangkok Shocks & Mystery City. Maybe not! lol

I see Michael Monroe on every tour he does too.

Unsung heroes of Rock n Roll.

• Like 1

Does this count? It's a band that has yet to become anything. And what's a shame is I'm pretty sure they've split up, or at the least they're on a hiatus. I'm not sure as there was no official announcement of either, but the only activity on their facebook page is the bassist posting videos of his work with another band. There's a sign there.

http://youtu.be/eJqocM_X4oE

And Baroness

When I play this song around my 7 year old son, he always sings along. It's hysterical to hear him yelling "TAKE MY BONES AWAY!" :D

Budgie are awesome :haz:

I've only got Squawk and Never Turn Your Back on a Friend...I really want to get more, but the CD's are soooooo damn expensive

• Like 1

I fing loooooveee Budgie!!!

I don't think they're underrated here in England, almost every rock fan thinks they're great!! But they are a cult band elsewhere I believe. Should've been huge worldwide.

At one point here, around the time of Nightflight, they headlined the Reading Festival. That was as big as you could get for a rock band back then.

PANZER DIVISION DESTROYED!!!!

• Like 1

I saw these guys open up for Ozzy touring behind their s/t debut. Great album. They actually had a few good albums, and then David Coverdale stole their leader:

Yeah good call. I listened to Heading For A Storm a couple of days ago.

Listening to it on YouTube right now:

https://www.youtube....h?v=wwqZMA-1Axk

Fleet Foxes

Same as Dawes, this band deserves more attention.

Mumford are fairly bland anyway, IMO. Safe music tends to always sell. Fleet Foxes are a little more challenging, and the whole sound and image is more original and organic.

• Like 1

Fleet Foxes

Same as Dawes, this band deserves more attention.

Mumford are fairly bland anyway, IMO. Safe music tends to always sell. Fleet Foxes are a little more challenging, and the whole sound and image is more original and organic.

Google again?..... :facepalm: I gotta start avoiding these posts.... Edited by Narpet